Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

Real wages are down under Tater.

Because Trump handed Biden an economy with falling real wages and it took about a year and a half to start turning that around.

As so often is the case on the last nearly 100 years, Republican presidents fuck up the economy, causing a Democrat to take their place, then the right bitches and moans it's taking Democrats too long to clean up their mess.

We saw this with FDR, Clinton, Obama & now Biden.

$20.245 trillion is less than 20 trillion? You really suck at numbers, Simp.:auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Holy fuck, Dumbfuck. You thought there are 4 months in a quarter. YOU are the last person to ridicule others' numbers.

rotfl-gif.288736

As is the Trumpflation
Trump gave EVERYONE a tax break. Of course prices went up.

Trump gave everyone a stimulus check. Even me who wasn't unemployed. Or my retired dad who gets social security. Why did my dad get a stimulus check? Of course Trump's stimulus caused inflation.

And Trump's spending caused inflation

And what happened when he started a trade war with China? We had to buy American, which jacked the prices up, which is also inflation right? I mean if now I have to buy an American car instead of a Toyota and I have to spend $1000 more to buy American, isn't that inflation? It's taking $1000 more out of my pocket. That's what Trump's trade war with China did. It caused INFLATION!

I provided a link that showed it it at under 20 trillion jackass
Hey stupid, FY 2017 budget was Barry Hussein's. Trump had nothing to do with the debt under that budget.

Seriously, tap out NOW. You shoulda done that several posts ago. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump gave EVERYONE a tax break. Of course prices went up.

Trump gave everyone a stimulus check. Even me who wasn't unemployed. Or my retired dad who gets social security. Why did my dad get a stimulus check? Of course Trump's stimulus caused inflation.

And Trump's spending caused inflation

And what happened when he started a trade war with China? We had to buy American, which jacked the prices up, which is also inflation right? I mean if now I have to buy an American car instead of a Toyota and I have to spend $1000 more to buy American, isn't that inflation? It's taking $1000 more out of my pocket. That's what Trump's trade war with China did. It caused INFLATION!
Link to your data?

Because Trump handed Biden an economy with falling real wages and it took about a year and a half to start turning that around.

As so often is the case on the last nearly 100 years, Republican presidents fuck up the economy, causing a Democrat to take their place, then the right bitches and moans it's taking Democrats too long to clean up their mess.

We saw this with FDR, Clinton, Obama & now Biden.
No stupid, Bidenflation has far outpaced any wage increases. Holy shit you are dumb. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump inherited inflation at 1.3%

And had one year under 2%. Hint. It Wasn’t 2017
Once again numbers are kicking your stupid ass.

Barry left inflation at 2.1%.

Trump had 2 of his 4 years with inflation under 2%

Why do you lie in every post, Simp?

20162.1%0.75%Expansion (1.7%)
20172.1%1.50%Expansion (2.3%)
20181.9%2.50%Expansion (3.0%)
20192.3%1.75%Expansion (2.2%)
20201.4%0.25%Contraction (-3.4%)COVID-19

Link to your data?
If you can find proof anything I said was wrong give me your link. Otherwise, consider what I said just an opinion. And if you can prove my opinion wrong LINK. Or just explain why you think I'm wrong without a link.

But if you give me a number and I think it's wrong, Ill go find out and provide you a link proving you wrong.

Sounds like you couldn't find proof I'm wrong. Maybe you need a class on how to google. Are you old AF?

Once again numbers are kicking your stupid ass.

Barry left inflation at 2.1%.

Trump had 2 of his 4 years with inflation under 2%

Why do you lie in every post, Simp?

20162.1%0.75%Expansion (1.7%)
20172.1%1.50%Expansion (2.3%)
20181.9%2.50%Expansion (3.0%)
20192.3%1.75%Expansion (2.2%)
20201.4%0.25%Contraction (-3.4%)COVID-19

Trump had 2 of his 4 years with inflation under 2% That's like saying my Lion's beat the SF 49rs in the first half. LOL.

Trump had 2 of his 4 years with inflation under 2% That's like saying my Lion's beat the SF 49rs in the first half. LOL.
I provided a link proving my claims. Unlike you, who can't because you are a lying sack of shit who has to ask others to prove your bullshit numbers wrong.

I just did, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If you can find proof anything I said was wrong give me your link. Otherwise, consider what I said just an opinion. And if you can prove my opinion wrong LINK. Or just explain why you think I'm wrong without a link.

But if you give me a number and I think it's wrong, Ill go find out and provide you a link proving you wrong.

Sounds like you couldn't find proof I'm wrong. Maybe you need a class on how to google. Are you old AF?
I accept your admission you can't back up your lies because you are a lying sack of shit.

Hey stupid, FY 2017 budget was Barry Hussein's. Trump had nothing to do with the debt under that budget.

Seriously, tap out NOW. You shoulda done that several posts ago. :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOL

So Trump didn't spend any money in FY2017 while he was president, Dumbfuck?

Are you sure about that? :badgrin:

LOLOLOL

So Trump didn't spend any money in FY2017 while he was president, Dumbfuck?

Are you sure about that? :badgrin:
Read what I posted as many times as it takes for your pea brain to figure out what I actually said, Simp.

Read what I posted as many times as it takes for your pea brain to figure out what I actually said, Simp.

See that? That is exactly the reason I call you, 'Dumbfuck'. Because you truly are the biggest dumbfuck on the forum.

See that? That is exactly the reason I call youn 'Dumbfuck'. Because you truly are the biggest dumbfuck on the forum.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are the one with massive reading comprehension problems, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are the one with massive reading comprehension problems, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, you literally claimed, "Trump had nothing to do with the debt under that budget."

You really should stay away from numbers, Dumbfuck. You hurt yourself every time you do.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope, you literally claimed, "Trump had nothing to do with the debt under that budget."

You really should stay away from numbers, Dumbfuck. You hurt yourself every time you do.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I see your reading comprehension skills are still non-existent. It's fun watching you flail.
:dance::dance::dance:

I see your reading comprehension skills are still non-existent. It's fun watching you flail.
:dance::dance::dance:

Nothing wrong with my read comprehension. The problem here is your ignorance to the additional money Trump spent in the FY2017 budget. :cuckoo:

Seriously, Dumbfuck, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever???

bigger_bus-jpg.880447

Nothing wrong with my read comprehension. The problem here is your ignorance to the additional money Trump spent in the FY2017 budget. :cuckoo:

Seriously, Dumbfuck, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever???

bigger_bus-jpg.880447
Feel free to produce Trump's signature on the FY 2017 Budget, Simp.

There is a reason you had to admit reading your posts will make you stupid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back