Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Except prices are high everywhere, including rent. A record number of Americans can't afford their rent. This is Bidenomics, where they keep on trying to tell us that everything's going just great when Americans can clearly see that things are NOT going just great. When will they come clean and start telling Americans the truth?

Except prices are high everywhere, including rent. A record number of Americans can't afford their rent. This is Bidenomics, where they keep on trying to tell us that everything's going just great when Americans can clearly see that things are NOT going just great. When will they come clean and start telling Americans the truth?

I got my electric bill yesterday and compared it to one from a year ago. Same usage but the bill is $50 higher this year.

Fuck that no-energy motherfucker Joe Biden, and fuck those who support him.

Why, instead of just posting this, you break this down for us and how Biden is responsible for high rents? Looks to me like this is just old capitalism being practiced at it's finest. In some states not only capitalism comes into play but due to higher property insurance rates, hoa fees maybe?

Come on list why it's the administrations fault.

You're still paying higher electric and or gas bills, higher insurance and taxes, higher prices for food and everything else.

Don't try to bullshit people. You know damned well Joe Biden's America is shit, compared to the way things were in 2019.
Ya know… I went back through by bank records. Know what I found?

Virtually every year I was paying more for things than the year before.

That seems to be how it works

You're still paying higher electric and or gas bills, higher insurance and taxes, higher prices for food and everything else.

Don't try to bullshit people. You know damned well Joe Biden's America is shit, compared to the way things were in 2019.
You should see the sales at the grocery stores, deflation has hit. The electric bill is where it usually always is around one hundred and fifty, no increase in property taxes or income taxes, I don't use gas, and the price of wood for heat is the same, nothing. In 2019 I didn't get to work because I needed an implant I had installed in 2021 then I went back to work, so things are better now than in 2019..

Wow, you sound like us when Bush was president and you were telling us the economy was great when we knew it wasn't. Or, I should say, it was only good for the rich. You said we were just takers. Go open our own business', go back to school or get a better job. Or we are being paid what we are worth.

What ever happened to you guys saying these people are being paid what they are worth?
You do realize last year with Biden's help unions made huge gains for their members? So the middle class did really well last year regardless of if you realize it or not. And inflation is being fixed so you can stop crying about it. If you want to point a finger point it at the corporations gouging you. Their profits are way up.

Wow, I can't believe suddenly Republicans are suggesting they want to fix America for the poor and middle class. All talk. Proof of this is they believe America was great during Trump's 4 years. Ha! The same problems you are talking about now existed on Trump's watch. Except for now we are dealing with the inflation he caused.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

And you want to bring him back?

You should see the sales at the grocery stores, deflation has hit. The electric bill is where it usually always is around one hundred and fifty, no increase in property taxes or income taxes, I don't use gas, and the price of wood for heat is the same, nothing. In 2019 I didn't get to work because I needed an implant I had installed in 2021 then I went back to work, so things are better now than in 2019..
I'm in Florida for Black History Month. I can't believe how expensive things are here. Ron DiSantis needs to do something about it. Can't afford homes, home insurance and Publix is fucking expensive! They love to brag they don't pay sales tax or something like that. Oh yes they do. Idiots.

My uncles home is worth $1 million dollars. Are you fucking kidding me? 2 bedroom. No basement. That would be a $200K home in MI

Wow, you sound like us when Bush was president and you were telling us the economy was great when we knew it wasn't. Or, I should say, it was only good for the rich. You said we were just takers. Go open our own business', go back to school or get a better job. Or we are being paid what we are worth.

What ever happened to you guys saying these people are being paid what they are worth?
You do realize last year with Biden's help unions made huge gains for their members? So the middle class did really well last year regardless of if you realize it or not. And inflation is being fixed so you can stop crying about it. If you want to point a finger point it at the corporations gouging you. Their profits are way up.

Wow, I can't believe suddenly Republicans are suggesting they want to fix America for the poor and middle class. All talk. Proof of this is they believe America was great during Trump's 4 years. Ha! The same problems you are talking about now existed on Trump's watch. Except for now we are dealing with the inflation he caused.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

And you want to bring him back?
Here here.
And the really funny part is that Republicans have just discovered that homeless people EXIST and are appalled.!

A record number of the younger generations are moving back in with their parents. Many college graduates having a tougher time than generations of the past. Danger signs. Housing and automobiles need to come down in price. One way or the other.

Why, instead of just posting this, you break this down for us and how Biden is responsible for high rents? Looks to me like this is just old capitalism being practiced at it's finest. In some states not only capitalism comes into play but due to higher property insurance rates, hoa fees maybe?

Come on list why it's the administrations fault.

Since Biden became president, the median home price has jumped over 27%, and interest rates have risen from 2.8% to 7.2%. There were massive shortages of building materials and supply-line disruptions under Biden. New housing starts and building permits have been decreasing for the last four years. Of course that's going to push rent prices higher.

A record number of the younger generations are moving back in with their parents. Many college graduates having a tougher time than generations of the past. Danger signs. Housing and automobiles need to come down in price. One way or the other.
My kids don't move back home they live on their own...

Since Biden became president, the median home price has jumped over 27%, and interest rates have risen from 2.8% to 7.2%. There were massive shortages of building materials and supply-line disruptions under Biden. New housing starts and building permits have been decreasing for the last four years. Of course that's going to push rent prices higher.
That is what happens when a guy named Trump shuts down the USA for a virus.

Forum List

Back