Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

Increasing the debt increases inflation?
And I don't want to hear them complain about the weak dollar or value of the dollar. I was watching a South Park episode from back in the Bush years and they were talking about how weak the dollar was on Bush's watch. They said it was a good thing. Then foreigners would come here to spend money.

And they voted for Bush in 2004 despite the debt, inflation and weak dollar.

So you are against increased wages?

What are you… a Republican? Oh wait…

And inflation has dropped

As have gas prices

As has unemployment

You know what is up?

GDP

WAGES

HIRING

THE STOCK Market
Real wages are down under Tater.

Gas still about 35-40% higher than when Tater took office.

Inflation still almost 3 times what is was when Tater took office.

Record number of Americans are worse off under Tater.

Inflation is currently around 3% jackass.

What you are talking about is PAST and was caused by dumping money into the economy to keep it running as a result of Covid. And that was done by both Biden and Trump
The Bidenflation from the past few years didn't go away, Dumbass. It's cumulative. (big word, look it up)

Stop going to McD fat ass!!!

1. I just looked it up. You can buy a 20 pack of those for $7 online. I'm sure McD pays less. Let's say they pay $5 because they buy in bulk. So they pay 25 cents and charge you $3? WOW are you dumb for buying that.
Hey Stupid, in KKKalifornia McDonalds has to pay the kid serving that $20/hr. But you are too stupid to know there are other costs involved in running a business than just the cost of goods.

Hey Stupid, in KKKalifornia McDonalds has to pay the kid serving that $20/hr. But you are too stupid to know there are other costs involved in running a business than just the cost of goods.
In red states, they literally pay kids, illegal immigrant kids, less than $20 hr to work in McD's. Do I need to go find a link or have you already heard about this? In several red states.

Oh, and now I know why Republicans in red states are complaining about inflation so much.

What are the most expensive states to buy groceries?​

The West Coast and the South seemed to have the worst of it. California, Nevada and Washington topped the charts with Mississippi and Florida rounding out the top five.

In red states, they literally pay kids, illegal immigrant kids, less than $20 hr to work in McD's. Do I need to go find a link or have you already heard about this? In several red states.

Oh, and now I know why Republicans in red states are complaining about inflation so much.

What are the most expensive states to buy groceries?​

The West Coast and the South seemed to have the worst of it. California, Nevada and Washington topped the charts with Mississippi and Florida rounding out the top five.
Please quote me saying they pay $20 nationwide, Simp.

Please quote me saying they pay $20 nationwide, Simp.

See, you Republicans want it both ways. First you want to say Biden is responsible for inflation but when me, Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie point out Trump's policies caused inflation, you don't want to hear about it.

1. Didn't he send everyone stimulus checks? He even wanted his name put on the checks.
2. Didn't he double the debt in 4 years?

Anyways, this is from Jan 31. Like, 9 days ago

So my state Michigan isn't even on the list. Good job Gretchen Whitmer

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, you can expect to spend an average of $287.27 a week on groceries in Florida, the fifth most expensive state in the nation after California, Nevada, Mississippi and Washington.

With children in the house, Floridians spend, on average, $341.40 a week.

But Florida is. So this isn't Biden's fault. If it is, he gets credit for Michigan. This is Ron DeSantis' fault. No wonder you guys didn't pick him. He's doing a horrible job for Floridiots.

That is what happens when a guy named Trump shuts down the USA for a virus.
Incorrect. That was democrats. Trump only wanted it closed down for a few weeks, dems fought him HARD on that. They called DeSantis a "mass murderer" for reopening.

You either have a shit memory or you are simply a dishonest person.

Nope. You are a lying sack of shit.

My bad.

He didn't spend more than every other president combined before him? He would have if he got 4 more years

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Nope. You are a lying sack of shit.

In the recent GOP primary presidential debate, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley claimed that President Trump added $8 trillion to the national debt while Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said that President Trump added $7.8 trillion to the debt. These statements are true, depending on how you measure additions to the debt. We estimate the ten-year cost of the legislation and executive actions President Trump signed into law was about $8.4 trillion, with interest.

OMG it was 10 trillion when Trump took office. So he ALMOST doubled it in 4 years. Most likely the debt would be $27 million by now if Trump was president. Started with 10 trillion and he adds 17 trillion. Glad we voted him out.

OMG it was 10 trillion when Trump took office.
So he ALMOST doubled it in 4 years. Most likely the debt would be $27 million by now if Trump was president. Started with 10 trillion and he adds 17 trillion. Glad we voted him out.

Barry Hussein's last budget was FY 2017. Debt was $20.245 Trillion.

I have no idea where you got your bullshit numbers, Dumbass. You really should tap out now because you are embarrassing yourself, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

Barry Hussein's last budget was FY 2017. Debt was $20.245 Trillion.

I have no idea where you got your bullshit numbers, Dumbass. You really should tap out now because you are embarrassing yourself, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:
So Trump inherited a debt of less than 20 trillion and left office with a debt of 27 Trillion

And you’re saying that’s good?

Real wages are down under Tater.

Gas still about 35-40% higher than when Tater took office.

Inflation still almost 3 times what is was when Tater took office.

Record number of Americans are worse off under Tater.
Try comparing those numbers to precovid Trump years and the picture gets a little different

Gas is right about what it was in the Trump years (precovid) as is inflation

And wages are outpacing inflation

So Trump inherited a debt of less than 20 trillion and left office with a debt of 27 Trillion

And you’re saying that’s good?

$20.245 trillion is less than 20 trillion? You really suck at numbers, Simp.:auiqs.jpg:

Increased wages fuel inflation. It's not brain surgery. You increase wages, companies have to charge more and then you have to increase wages again, which causes more inflation. You don't slow the inflation fire by continually throwing gasoline on it.

Great, show where Biden increased wages...

Forum List

Back