Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

Feel free to produce Trump's signature on the FY 2017 Budget, Simp.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the FY2017 budget was amended in May, 2017...

... who was president in May, 2017?

Let me tell you since you're too big of a dumbfuck to know the answer to that question. It was Trump, flaming idiot. Trump added to the FY2017 budget, which added to the debt. So claiming, "Trump had nothing to do with the debt under that budget," is moronic, even for you.

Shit, my foot is hurting more than your ass for kicking it so much.

:abgg2q.jpg:

There is a reason you had to admit reading your posts will make you stupid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Link...

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the FY2017 budget was amended in May, 2017...

... who was president in May, 2017?

Let me tell you since you're too big of a dumbfuck to know the answer to that question. It was Trump, flaming idiot. Trump added to the FY2017 budget, which added to the debt. So claiming, "Trump had nothing to do with the debt under that budget," is moronic, even for you.

Shit, my foot is hurting more than your ass for kicking it so much.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Link...
I guess you are so stupid you don't know what a CR is. HINT: It's not a FY Budget.

Does your head hurt 24/7 because of the amount of stupid stuffed inside?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess you are so stupid you don't know what a CR is. HINT: It's not a FY Budget.

Does your head hurt 24/7 because of the amount of stupid stuffed inside?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Holy fuck, Dumbfuck, just how retarded are you? It was an appropriations bill that expanded the budget. It included budget increases for FY2017 that Trump, not Obama, passed into law.

Fuck, you're beyond retarded. You're simply too batshit insane to recognize reality. Even when it's a foot to your ass.

:itsok:

If you can find proof anything I said was wrong give me your link.
Hey stupid, you claimed the national debt was $10 Trillion when Trump took office (lie), that Trump doubled the debt (lie), added $17 Trillion to the debt (lie, and stupid), and if he was still President our national debt would be $27 million (lie, and stupid)

OMG it was 10 trillion when Trump took office. So he ALMOST doubled it in 4 years. Most likely the debt would be $27 million by now if Trump was president. Started with 10 trillion and he adds 17 trillion. Glad we voted him out.

Holy fuck, Dumbfuck, just how retarded are you? It was an appropriations bill that expanded the budget. It included budget increases for FY2017 that Trump, not Obama, passed into law.

Fuck, you're beyond retarded. You're simply too batshit insane to recognize reality. Even when it's a foot to your ass.

:itsok:
So what? Please quote me saying he didn't sign a CR in 2017. I clearly said FY 2017 Budget. Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills bites you in the ass again, Simp.

No wonder you had to admit reading your posts makes you stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

EconomyGreat.jpg

I'm in Florida for Black History Month. I can't believe how expensive things are here. Ron DiSantis needs to do something about it. Can't afford homes, home insurance and Publix is fucking expensive! They love to brag they don't pay sales tax or something like that. Oh yes they do. Idiots.

My uncles home is worth $1 million dollars. Are you fucking kidding me? 2 bedroom. No basement. That would be a $200K home in MI

They don't pay State Income Taxes, the toll roads take care of that.

So what? Please quote me saying he didn't sign a CR in 2017. I clearly said FY 2017 Budget. Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills bites you in the ass again, Simp.

LOLOLOLOL

You're killing me [with laughter] at how fucking retarded you are.

Moron, you said Trump had nothing to do with debt added to the FY2017 budget. I proved he amended the FY2017 budget and added to it.

No wonder you had to admit reading your posts makes you stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

Third time I'm asking... link...?

LOLOLOLOL

You're killing me [with laughter] at how fucking retarded you are.

Moron, you said Trump had nothing to do with debt added to the FY2017 budget. I proved he amended the FY2017 budget and added to it.

Third time I'm asking... link...?
A CR isn't a budget, Moron.

Grow a brain, Simp.

No wonder you had to admit reading your posts will make you stuipd.

How is a CR different from a budget?

The federal budget is a proposal by the President outlining spending goals and priorities during a given year. Congress debates this funding, and then votes to appropriate funding. However, Congress has only completed this process before the beginning of the fiscal year 3 times in the last 47 years, most recently for FY1997.

CRs generally continue the level of funding from the prior year’s appropriations or the previously approved CR from the current year.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

How is a CR different from a budget?

The federal budget is a proposal by the President outlining spending goals and priorities during a given year. Congress debates this funding, and then votes to appropriate funding. However, Congress has only completed this process before the beginning of the fiscal year 3 times in the last 47 years, most recently for FY1997.

CRs generally continue the level of funding from the prior year’s appropriations or the previously approved CR from the current year.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

LOL

As always, you just keep digging deeper and deeper.

most recently for FY1997

Meaning the same type of bill Obama passed which Trump extended to keep the government running.

Yet you idiotically attributed every penny of debt in FY2017 to Obama.

LOL

As always, you just keep digging deeper and deeper.

most recently for FY1997

Meaning the same type of bill Obama passed which Trump extended to keep the government running.

Yet you idiotically attributed every penny of debt in FY2017 to Obama.
You keep losing, and coming back for another beatdown.

No wonder you had to admit reading your posts makes you stupid.

You keep losing, and coming back for another beatdown.

No wonder you had to admit reading your posts makes you stupid.

LOL

A pity you never did quote me saying that.

Almost as sad as you idiotically implying Trump inherited a $20.245t debt as though Trump didn't contribute a penny of debt in FY2017.

LOL

A pity you never did quote me saying that.

Almost as sad as you idiotically implying Trump inherited a $20.245t debt as though Trump didn't contribute a penny of debt in FY2017.
If you ever grow a brain maybe you can use it to learn to read, Simp.

There is a reason you had to admit reading your posts will make you dumber.

No stupid, Bidenflation has far outpaced any wage increases. Holy shit you are dumb. :auiqs.jpg:
Just remember the highest food prices in the country are in Texas, Florida and California. Michigan didn't even make the list. So who's the governor of Texas and Florida???

Don't worry about California. Same problems there exist in Florida and TX

Everything's bigger in Texas. Including your grocery bill. LOL

Hey stupid, you claimed the national debt was $10 Trillion when Trump took office (lie), that Trump doubled the debt (lie), added $17 Trillion to the debt (lie, and stupid), and if he was still President our national debt would be $27 million (lie, and stupid)
If Trump got 8 years he would have spent 17 trillion. Obama 10 trillion.

Forum List

Back