Biden: You're Fired!!!!

The horror and human tragedy of 100% policy on forced family separation. Children lost in the system and still not reunited. It's unforgivable, and please don't start on the "but Obama".
No. This was done under Obama. How can you not know this? Trump inherited it.
None of it was done under President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

Jacob Soberoff uncovered Trumpy memos that formulated the family separation scheme. Sessions and the ratfucker Stephen Miller cooked it up.
Oooooh, you shouldn't make such easily-disproved claims.

Cecilia MuƱoz, Who Defended Family Separations Under Obama, Joins Biden Transition Team

Joe Biden has named President Obamaā€™s former top immigration adviser Cecilia MuƱoz to his transition team. During her time in the White House, MuƱoz often justified Obamaā€™s harsh immigration enforcement policies, including the administrationā€™s deportation of thousands of Central American children and its decision to kill an executive order that would have halted deportations. In 2011, MuƱoz was interviewed by PBSā€™s Maria Hinojosa.

Cecilia MuƱoz: ā€œAt the end of the day, when you have an immigration law thatā€™s broken and you have a community of 10 million, 11 million people living and working in the United States illegally, some of these things are going to happen, even if the law is executed with perfection. There will be parents separated from their children. We donā€™t have to like it, but it is a result of having a broken system of laws. And the answer to that problem is reforming the law.ā€
DEPORT, not lock up in cages, dumbass.

But nice try.
4i6Ckte.gif
See what you miss when you stop reading, dumbass?

"There will be parents separated from their children. We donā€™t have to like it, but it is a result of having a broken system of laws. And the answer to that problem is reforming the law.ā€

Also:

Fact check: Obama administration approved, built temporary holding enclosures at southern border

Your little tin god put kids in cages.

You are conflating two different issues.

One - how to handle the huge number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border.

Two - CREATING A POLICY to 100% separate families who cross the border.

Do you comprehend the difference here?
Ok. Lets go with that. How do you know those kids are in FAMILIES and are not being trafficked?

There are always a small number being trafficked, no one argues that. But it's not 100% or even close. Border agents are trained to look for signs of trafficking, that the children don't belong. Shouldn't we trust their trained judgement instead of choosing 100% to take children - hell even infants and toddlers - from their parents just to act as a deterrent? (that was the stated goal of the policy).

It's wrong. It really really is, and I can't bend on that one and every time some tries to defend it, I'm amazed.
Small number? Have you seen the news lately? Or do you not watch ALL the news? Hundreds of kids have been rescued from being trafficked. Raped, beaten, bound with tape and rope. How many do you think are citizens versus the MANY that sneak across the border or hauled over by coyotes (not you...those that are called that). Yes, its wrong. But if they are in cages, and we are to trust the border agents that Dems claim are crooked and need to be defunded, then aren't they at least safer than being raped at 3 months old and older?

What did Trump do that was unconstitutional? How did Trump demonstrate anti-Americanism?
UnAmerican? For starters I'll take the most recent. His behavior regarding the election
So fighting for the integrity of our elections is unAmerican. I'm sorry MSNBC keeps telling you that Trump just refuses to leave because he's a bad loser.

Unconstitutional? ...DACA, LGBTQ rights, two attempts on the "Muslim ban" EO, several attempts to include immigration status in the census, multiple losses on his deregulation attempts...
Not one of those things is unconstitutional. In fact, I can't even believe you mentioned the census. The census is ABOUT collecting data on people to categorize their status on a whole range of categories, and knowing the percentage of immigrants and transients in a state is an important one.

Fighting for the integrity of our elections IS American.

It just doesn't happen to be what Trump & Co are engaged in.

What did Trump do that was unconstitutional? How did Trump demonstrate anti-Americanism?
UnAmerican? For starters I'll take the most recent. His behavior regarding the election
So fighting for the integrity of our elections is unAmerican. I'm sorry MSNBC keeps telling you that Trump just refuses to leave because he's a bad loser.

Unconstitutional? ...DACA, LGBTQ rights, two attempts on the "Muslim ban" EO, several attempts to include immigration status in the census, multiple losses on his deregulation attempts...
Not one of those things is unconstitutional. In fact, I can't even believe you mentioned the census. The census is ABOUT collecting data on people to categorize their status on a whole range of categories, and knowing the percentage of immigrants and transients in a state is an important one.

Yes. We ARE fighting for the integrity of our elections and ALL Americans should want the same thing. But the left don't want to know. Refuse to know or tally again. Just in case.
Trump and company ARE fighting for it. You are not.

Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

Pitoo on you, you dervish creep.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

And Hannity has a message for you at the top of the next hour.

And yet .......................................... no linky.

No evidence.

No nothing.

Just hallucination.

Sad.
She doesn't need a link for her own opinion, Pogo.
If someone agrees with Pogo that he's the smartest person in the room, he'll be happy.
I like Pogo. Its a love/hate thing. But his "linky" drives me about as batty as my "iggie" does for him I suppose.
How does the old saying go? Take what you like, leave the rest? Sometimes the rest that I leave I have to kick dirt over. :auiqs.jpg:

It cannot be simpler. If one makes an assertion, then one assumes the burden of proof OF that assertion.
Not rocket surgery.
My computer lost touch with its host, and I have been on phone for several months now. I'm sorry you can't seem to find the crowds shown at foxnews.com and newsmax.com with the No steal" signs they were carrying. My opinions I stand behind with all my heart. I too believe the election wzs a blatant steal because the shoe fits and I cannot acquit. The Supreme Court must follow their discipline of letting politicians deal with politics. There are several measures we will address along with patriots in all other uncompromised by hostile communists, and we have Eisenhower-inspired laws passed in 1954 against communism that we could use, and there are things we likely will utilize to dismiss the guy who cheated by proxy. Talk all you want, Biden the racketeer is not going to rule, along with the donkeys he rode in on. He is out. No criminal will ever rule this country.

There is simply no rational way to make that claim. So, naturally, you made it.

Yes. We ARE fighting for the integrity of our elections and ALL Americans should want the same thing. But the left don't want to know. Refuse to know or tally again. Just in case.
I disagree Gracie.

Trump is fighting to stay in power. That's all.

I am looking at what the courts have said, election officials (many of them Republican) have said, what the DoJ and Barr have said.

I do not think they are all lying...and I think THEY, not Trump & Co are the ones fighting for election integrity.

What I can't wrap my mind around is grown men (and women) raping babies and children up to 8 years old and older. And its happening as I type. Imagine a grown man raping a month old baby. You KNOW that baby dies afterwards, don't you? IN EXTREME pain, because a standard to 7 inch penis inserted into a 24 inch body, if even that, pierces organs and rips that baby apart. Yet nobody seems to gtive a damn. THAT is horrific.

There is simply no rational way to make that claim. So, naturally, you made it.

Coming from a person who is possibly not rational, I will assume this is just another symptom of your Trump Delusion Syndrome.

I disagree Gracie.

I am looking at what the courts have said, election officials (many of them Republican) have said, what the DoJ and Barr have said.

I do not think they are all lying...and I think THEY, not Trump & Co are the ones fighting for election integrity.
This is where we agree to disagree. Trump NEEDS to stay in power because if anything, he has shown just how deep the corruptness goes. And more to follow if he can hang in there another 4 years. Then he can walk away and know he did the best he could for the country he has proven over and over again that he loves.

What I can't wrap my mind around is grown men (and women) raping babies and children up to 8 years old and older. And its happening as I type. Imagine a grown man raping a month old baby. You KNOW that baby dies afterwards, don't you? IN EXTREME pain, because a standard to 7 inch penis inserted into a 24 inch body, if even that, pierces organs and rips that baby apart. Yet nobody seems to gtive a damn. THAT is horrific.

Yes. It is.

Not sure how it relates to anything here though...

I disagree Gracie.

This is where we agree to disagree. Trump NEEDS to stay in power because if anything, he has shown just how deep the corruptness goes. And more to follow if he can hang in there another 4 years. Then he can walk away and know he did the best he could for the country he has proven over and over again that he loves.

We will have to agree to disagree, yes.

So...just for funzies...humor me. Coyote...watch newsmax on tv. WATCH it. Listen to "the other side".

Are you accusing me of pedophilia? Because that would be a bad thing to do.
Report him.
I'm giving him a chance to retract. I doubt he takes it.
The commieluhs of the party will also be dealt with.

And I wouldn't want to own any station that has been commie pushers and liars against President Trump.

Biden didn't do too well in numbers that were stolen mainly from Trump no to mention the cheater dominumbskull machines.

Yes. It is.

It relates. Somehow. And should relate. Because when Biden tears down that wall...more babies will die like that. And toddlers. And pre teens. And adults.

Yes. It is.

It relates. Somehow. And should relate. Because when Biden tears down that wall...more babies will die like that. And toddlers. And pre teens. And adults.
Totally disagree there.

Forum List

Back