@ IHOP, looking at the menu, Hey I am 55 years old!!!!

Whippersnappers!

1607995251229.png

I have nearly all white hair- I'll turn 73 this month- when I was in my 40's I had two young ladies, in two fifferent locations, (both in southern Mississippi) ask me If I wanted the senior discount? I had a lot of gray hair-

Word of advice to those now entering the fall of their life- easy on the Hop- it takes longer for older bones to heal.

I haven't eaten in an IHOP - or Denny's or Village Inn - in ages. Maybe 20 years. I used to like the Denny's Grand Slam at 3:30am. Or Waffle House, where I will still go for their grilled chicken sandwich. It's awesome, cooked on that same flat steel they're cooking bacon and sausage on.

I don't know if this is state law or what, but when I buy wine coolers at the grocery store they tell me they are required to check my photo ID. Born September 16, 1949, and I look every minute of it.

I don't know if this is state law or what, but when I buy wine coolers at the grocery store they tell me they are required to check my photo ID. Born September 16, 1949, and I look every minute of it.

I think its the store's policy, not a state law. There are plenty of stores in Pennsylvania which don't pester us old timers.

The programmers made it that way so there would be no chance of selling to minors.

I get a senior citizen discount now, that is all and just made my day :)
Enjoy yer fifteen dollar waffle.
Don't live in california, ya know I was just talking to a guy in Chicago, $14 bucks now for a pack of smokes.

I remember when you could buy 4 cartons of pell mells for $14. Left you enough money so you could save up for the iron lung you would need afterwards.
I paid sixteen for four cartons of Marlboro or two for a quarter Bugler roll yer own...

Forum List

Back