Biden: You're Fired!!!!

Good night, all. This nation's future is in jeopardy with an extortionist and a communist as its leaders. That's why we must change and eliminate (1) calumny in the press (2) tenets of communism as policies (3) Congress critters encouraging stalking political opponents (4) poisoning the academic well with marxist indoctrination and truth in the press. Stopping the assault on the Constitutional amendments. Nite.

Now that we grossed everyone out..back on topic.

I still hate pink. Prove why I shouldn't. Anyone? Hello?

You don't "prove" an opinion. "I hate pink" is a preference, not a statement of fact.

Can't imagine how this is like brain work to figure out.
Cuz you are sooooo much smarter than the average...um...bear?

You don't "prove" an opinion. "I hate pink" is a preference, not a statement of fact.

Her preference is she likes and supports Trump. Many do. Including me. Its an opinion AND a preference as well as a statement of fact for HER. I can't imagine someone as smart as you can't figure that out.

Good night, all. This nation's future is in jeopardy with an extortionist and a communist as its leaders. That's why we must change and eliminate (1) calumny in the press (2) tenets of communism as policies (3) Congress critters encouraging stalking political opponents (4) poisoning the academic well with marxist indoctrination and truth in the press. Stopping the assault on the Constitutional amendments. Nite.
Have a good night, Beautress. And not to worry. You are not alone in this.

And..I think I will bow out for awhile since my mind numbing show of Below Deck comes on soon. Its a nice way to ignore the real world watching a bunch of snotty rich people spending over 20k to ride, eat, sleep on a yacht for 3 days with horny crew members boinking each other twixt services.

Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

Pitoo on you, you dervish creep.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

And Hannity has a message for you at the top of the next hour.
BDS, in spades!!!

Cuz you are sooooo much smarter than the average...um...bear?

You want me to call you Boo Boo now? :uhh:

Even I don't go that low.

Her preference is she likes and supports Trump. Many do. Including me. Its an opinion AND a preference as well as a statement of fact for HER. I can't imagine someone as smart as you can't figure that out.

Preferences are whatever we want them to be, as they should be. I'm not concerned with that and I said so from the start.

Again, I focus on assertions, not preferences. Assertions that have no basis in reality. Preferences don't need bases in reality --- assertions do.

Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Joseph R. Biden will be your President of the United States Of America and Kamala Devi Harris will be your Vice-President of the United States Of America at noon, January 20, 2021.

And there ain't shit you can do about it.

Joe Biden's clear popularity resulted in 7 MILLION more votes than the loser, Trump.
Joe Biden's clear victory was a landslide win in the Electoral College over the loser, Trump.

I guess the joke is on you for believing that. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

crazy babbling.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Joseph R. Biden will be your President of the United States Of America and Kamala Devi Harris will be your Vice-President of the United States Of America at noon, January 20, 2021.

Joe Biden's clear popularity resulted in 7 MILLION more votes than the loser, Trump.
Joe Biden's clear victory was a landslide win in the Electoral College over the loser, Trump.

Yes I can. Im gonna make a billion bucks by designing and selling Biden/Commieluh/Xding toidy paper by the roll.

Beautress do you realize how much Trump admired and praised Xi and China?

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

"Our relationship with China has now probably never, ever been better," Trump said, adding that he gets on well with President Xi Jinping. "He's for China, I'm for the U.S., but other than that, we love each other."

Hell...he even praised China's actions in Tiananmn Square.
Biden won. Fair and square. Just like Trump did in 2016.

Honestly, if I had to swallow four years of the most unconstitutional anti-American anti-democratic president in my life time you can swallow 4 years of Biden.
You call insane cheating software designed to throw an election is fair and square? I don't. I call those lies and stolen votes the biggest treason since Biden took 35 billion taxpayer payments, put half in his pocket, and his precinct cribbers treasonous traitors.

I look at evidence. OR more specifically the lack there of.

It is all political theater in those meetings. You may have missed this.

Trump Slams China for Dumping 'Millions of Tons of Plastic & Trash Into the Oceans'

President Donald Trump has slammed China during his address at the United Nations, accusing the Chinese Communist Party of dumping "millions of tons of plastic and trash into the oceans" and causing "rampant pollution."

Trump Dumps On China With Tariff Threats, And Maybe An Investing Ban

Trump urges U.S. companies to dump China as trade war escalates.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

This illustrates how a cult-like devotion to a politician can jeopardize one’s mental health.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Yes he did win. Denial is not a good thing. And if the Republicans continue to drop the ball, they're going to lose those two GA Senate runoffs too. That will make Trump's loss even better. :)
Oh yeah, and fuck Hannity.
FYI, Mr Hannity backs up whatever he puts out there with the truth and nothing but the truth which makes him a far and away better leader than Hidin' Biden.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Yes he did win. Denial is not a good thing. And if the Republicans continue to drop the ball, they're going to lose those two GA Senate runoffs too. That will make Trump's loss even better. :)
FYI, Mr Hannity backs up whatever he puts out there with the truth and nothing but the truth which makes him a far and away better leader than Hidin' Biden.

Mr. Hannity is listed as Entertainment. Taking what he says as fact is like taking what Pewey Herman says as fact.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

No he doesn't. He toes the line on fact shading and dabbles in elements of conspiracy theories. Not as bad as he used to. I saw him spend the first 37 minutes of his program one night on Uranium One.
The guy is a hack. He's just a well paid hack.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

No he doesn't. He toes the line on fact shading and dabbles in elements of conspiracy theories. Not as bad as he used to. I saw him spend the first 37 minutes of his program one night on Uranium One.
The guy is a hack. He's just a well paid hack.
Hannity's hacking away at liars you worship seems to ger under your nails, as does his financial success at being right on the money 99.9% of the time, which says a lot about the sewer you're in up to your chin, while Mr. Hannity miraculously has his feet on the solid ground of the truth while the pathetic msm loud mouthed lemmings keep ignoring the lies they told last night, and the night before that, ad nauseum.

Biden won. Fair and square. Just like Trump did in 2016.

Honestly, if I had to swallow four years of the most unconstitutional anti-American anti-democratic president in my life time you can swallow 4 years of Biden.
The DNC won. Biden can barely tie his shoes.

Trump, on the other hand, is a winner. He won almost entirely on his own, with little help from his party.

Forum List

Back