Biden: You're Fired!!!!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

Pitoo on you, you dervish creep.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

And Hannity has a message for you at the top of the next hour.

Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Damned you're so
sexy when you're mad!!!

I'm POM and I approve this msg.

Last edited:

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Yes he did win. Denial is not a good thing. And if the Republicans continue to drop the ball, they're going to lose those two GA Senate runoffs too. That will make Trump's loss even better. :)
Oh yeah, and fuck Hannity.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Joseph R. Biden will be your President of the United States Of America and Kamala Devi Harris will be your Vice-President of the United States Of America at noon, January 20, 2021.

And there ain't shit you can do about it.

Joe Biden's clear popularity resulted in 7 MILLION more votes than the loser, Trump.
Joe Biden's clear victory was a landslide win in the Electoral College over the loser, Trump.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Joseph R. Biden will be your President of the United States Of America and Kamala Devi Harris will be your Vice-President of the United States Of America at noon, January 20, 2021.

Joe Biden's clear popularity resulted in 7 MILLION more votes than the loser, Trump.
Joe Biden's clear victory was a landslide win in the Electoral College over the loser, Trump.

Yes I can. Im gonna make a billion bucks by designing and selling Biden/Commieluh/Xding toidy paper by the roll.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Yes I can. Im gonna make a billion bucks by designing and selling Biden/Commieluh/Xding toidy paper by the roll.
Bless your heart.

Biden won. Fair and square. Just like Trump did in 2016.

Honestly, if I had to swallow four years of the most unconstitutional anti-American anti-democratic president in my life time you can swallow 4 years of Biden.
You call insane cheating software designed to throw an election is fair and square? I don't. I call those lies and stolen votes the biggest treason since Biden took 35 billion taxpayer payments, put half in his pocket, and his precinct cribbers treasonous traitors.

Honestly, if I had to swallow four years of the most unconstitutional anti-American anti-democratic president in my life time you can swallow 4 years of Biden.

no accounting for tastes.......

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

#StopTheSqueal

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Bless your heart.
You wanna roll for when Biden turns on you the first time you fail to genuflect. :muahaha:

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

#StopTheSqueal
Just as soon as the extortionist Biden coughs up all that money he collected to collude with foreign companies to give him the election he did not win fairly. He has to give back every red cent of those Billion$ he extorted from 3rd world countries. Good grief there is a limit of what red blooded Americans will take off a blatant criminal as Joe Biden. He scorched the earth under the feet of the poor, and he is not worthy to steal even more because he is a selfish skinflint living lies.

Last edited:

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Beautress do you realize how much Trump admired and praised Xi and China?

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

"Our relationship with China has now probably never, ever been better," Trump said, adding that he gets on well with President Xi Jinping. "He's for China, I'm for the U.S., but other than that, we love each other."

Hell...he even praised China's actions in Tiananmn Square.

You call insane cheating software designed to throw an election is fair and square? I don't. I call those lies and stolen votes the biggest treason since Biden took 35 billion taxpayer payments, put half in his pocket, and his precinct cribbers treasonous traitors.

I look at evidence. OR more specifically the lack there of.

Yeah? Keep watching.

giphy.gif

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

Beautress do you realize how much Trump admired and praised Xi and China?

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

"Our relationship with China has now probably never, ever been better," Trump said, adding that he gets on well with President Xi Jinping. "He's for China, I'm for the U.S., but other than that, we love each other."

Hell...he even praised China's actions in Tiananmn Square.

I look at evidence. OR more specifically the lack there of.

yes-----evidence

Forum List

Back