I received a paypal debit card at my address with someone else's name on it.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
At first I thought it was a fraud attempt, but why would someone do that with a debit card? The person would have to fund it. Just curious if this happened to anyone. I tried contacting Paypal, but they have no fraud hotline and their phone wait times are ridiculous. Just wondering if anyone has seen this sort of thing.

At first I thought it was a fraud attempt, but why would someone do that with a debit card? The person would have to fund it. Just curious if this happened to anyone. I tried contacting Paypal, but they have no fraud hotline and their phone wait times are ridiculous. Just wondering if anyone has seen this sort of thing.
It's no good if you don't have the PIN or money in the account. The post office put it in the wrong mailbox

Debit card? Man , want to have the guy who owns that card show up real quick? Use it on a new car or some other expensive item, then ask him if he voted at your address?

No, but I'd follow up with Paypal if I were you! Very interesting, thanx for telling us.

There have been a LOT of scam attempts thru the Internet lately with us. Some are pretty imaginative.

Last edited:

Another computer foul up. It's a good card sent to the wrong address. Merry Christmas, the banks just bought you a new TV set. :eusa_whistle:

Just shred it ...its not yours

Shred it

Another computer foul up. It's a good card sent to the wrong address. Merry Christmas, the banks just bought you a new TV set. :eusa_whistle:
LoL. Yeah I have concluded Paypal messed up, I haven't had an active Paypal account for years.

Interesting that the two people who think you should use it are conservatives. No surprises there....

Fiscal refund. Believe me, you are only getting back your own money the bank has been stealing from you for years.

Of course you justify it any way you can. It doesn't belong to the bank, it belongs to the person's name on the card. They will carry the debt.

Nope. I usually get a pre-denial notice from financial institutions.
Why do you keep trying?
They send me pre-denial letters.

So random companies send you loser letters ?
Instead of letters getting of preapproval they're letters of pre-denial..

You really should move those 15 abandoned cars out of your front yard moonglow
If I had that many cars I'd be a rich hillbilly..

Forum List

Back