Biden Wrong On Every Foreign Policy Decision Proven Right Again

Especially silly is the OP this morning.

Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan...he failed. Miserably.

Biden got it done. And suddenly it was the "wrong decision".
OP is getting more deranged these days...

Lets get the facts, Trump backed the Saudis to perform war crimes against the Yeman people...

The Houthi Rebels are no angels either and littered with war crimes as well...

This why you stay the fuck out of it... Rebels didn't grab US staff only locals... They attacked the US embassy not because they were Iranian backed (by the way in the region you are either Saudi backed or Iranian backed) but because the US supplied arms to Saudis to kill them...

Biden correct Foreign policy decisions

Getting us out of Afghanistan
Rejoining Paris Climate Accords
Rejoining WHO
Patching relations with China
Patching relations with Iran
Distancing us from the Saudi Royal Family
Rebuilding the NATO Alliance

Last edited:

Biden, he did not care that women and children would die.

Biden left Americans behind.

Biden gave billions on modern weapons to the terrorists.

Yes, thank God, Trump failed to do the evil that Biden did.

Yeah gave billions of dollars of military equipment to our enemies and still Americans stranded over there. Good job.

Once again, the lesson here is to learn to NOT send this kind of stuff to other countries in the first place. When you do stupid things, bad things happen.

I don't think it's the "why", but the "how".

As it were, I'm not so sure that Trump would have withdrew without issues. It's still a far reach to believe he could have done worse, or even equally as poorly as the current administration did in their withdrawal

None of that happened although there are still Americans in Afghanistan.

Biden was man enough to make the tough call that your blob coward from after he cozied up to the Taliban a few years back.

As it were, I'm not so sure that Trump would have withdrew without issues. It's still a far reach to believe he could have done worse, or even equally as poorly as the current administration did in their withdrawal

Biden did screw up the withdraw.

Continuing the same policies of his predecessors was even worse. I do not care how big of a mess it was, I will always give Biden credit for getting us out.

Joe....50 years of knowing better. Everything done on issues t be easily schmoozed over. No negatives. All utopia and loving. Then we try to live and survive. And I gotta be nice because I will be banned. People will be taken to task/ And the lucky ones will die from normal ways before it happens.

Get it back here before you leave or destroy it. You don't give it to your enemy.

Trump was pulling troops but it seems no equipment. But as I said, the mistake was sending it there in the first place. I don't blame Trump for that.

Forum List

Back