Biden Wrong On Every Foreign Policy Decision Proven Right Again

Yep. We're right back to the Carter years. Hostages taken from a U.S. embassy and no one will do a damned thing.

OP is getting more deranged these days...

Lets get the facts, Trump backed the Saudis to perform war crimes against the Yeman people...

The Houthi Rebels are no angels either and littered with war crimes as well...

This why you stay the fuck out of it... Rebels didn't grab US staff only locals... They attacked the US embassy not because they were Iranian backed (by the way in the region you are either Saudi backed or Iranian backed) but because the US supplied arms to Saudis to kill them...
B... ....but TRUMP.....

The thread is about Biden, lil' bitch. If you are allergic to the truth or can't debate / discuss like an adult without trying to distract or hijack the thread go back to the kids' table.

Last edited:
Yep. We're right back to the Carter years. Hostages taken from a U.S. embassy and no one will do a damned thing.

We've held hostages in Guantanamo for years.

Continuing the same policies of his predecessors was even worse. I do not care how big of a mess it was, I will always give Biden credit for getting us out.
I will give him credit for creating a giant clusterfuck.

Once again, the lesson here is to learn to NOT send this kind of stuff to other countries in the first place. When you do stupid things, bad things happen.
No, the lesson is Biden has been a criminal, a traitor, & a fuck-up for over 40 years, & nothing has changed.

No, the lesson is Biden has been a criminal, a traitor, & a fuck-up for over 40 years, & nothing has changed.

Perhaps so but I will still always give him credit for getting us out of Afghanistan.

"We better behave, we are on a list you know".

LOL
i don't think the list is going to deter them from being a terrorist, but it is funny our president can't read who is really a terrorist and who isn't.

people storming an embassy - all cool.
parents standing up to a renegade school board - terrorists.

Perhaps so but I will still always give him credit for getting us out of Afghanistan.
Sorry, Trump negotiated getting us out of Afghanistan. Biden was responsible for executing the plan and fucked it up completely.

He screwed our allies, left an arsenal for terrorists, lied to Americans, left Americans behind, destroyed the coalition, showed the entire world he could not handle a simple withdrawal and was willing to sacrifice American lives to appease terrorists.

Despite being wrong about every foreign policy he has ever made, this was his biggest clusterfuck yet in his 50 years in pitics.

No wonder why he is your idol / hero, lil' snowflake.

i don't think the list is going to deter them from being a terrorist, but it is funny our president can't read who is really a terrorist and who isn't.

people storming an embassy - all cool.
parents standing up to a renegade school board - terrorists.

We call people terrorists for doing to exact same thing we do ourselves.

Forum List

Back