Biden Wrong On Every Foreign Policy Decision Proven Right Again

Sorry, Trump negotiated getting us out of Afghanistan. Biden was responsible for executing the plan and fucked it up completely.

He screwed our allies, left an arsenal for terrorists, lied to Americans, left Americans behind, destroyed the coalition, showed the entire world he could not handle a simple withdrawal and was willing to sacrifice American lives to appease terrorists.

Despite being wrong about every foreign policy he has ever made, this was his biggest clusterfuck yet in his 50 years in pitics.

No wonder why he is your idol / hero, lil' snowflake.

Trump didn't have the balls (just the same as Obama and Bush) to do it himself. We knew it was going to be a mess and Bush, Obama nor Trump had what it took to take it on.

We call people terrorists for doing to exact same thing we do ourselves.
Killing men, women, & children in suicide attacks and bombings,, subjugating people to serve under tyrannical rule....I have to admit., Democrats do have points in common with our enemies.

Killing men, women, & children in suicide attacks and bombings,, subjugating people to serve under tyrannical rule....I have to admit., Democrats do have points in common with our enemies.

We blew up a hospital. That's one of those things you just do not do.

We call people terrorists for doing to exact same thing we do ourselves.
at times, i do think *we* are the bad guys. sometimes moreso than others depending on our administration. but do we ever declare the US as a terrorist nation?

no. just remove people we know are violent and go after the ones who challenge their mandates.

regardless of our overall past history, we're pretty fucked up today.

at times, i do think *we* are the bad guys. sometimes moreso than others depending on our administration. but do we ever declare the US as a terrorist nation?

no. just remove people we know are violent and go after the ones who challenge their mandates.

regardless of our overall past history, we're pretty fucked up today.

Even when we are not the 'bad guys" we are often times funding it and behind it.

Trump didn't have the balls (just the same as Obama and Bush) to do it himself. We knew it was going to be a mess and Bush, Obama nor Trump had what it took to take it on.
except back in 2008 wasn't it, biden himself said it would take at least a year to get out once the order was delivered.

now if you want to go back in time and yell at presidents who didn't have the balls, that would be a long list, but you focus on trump.

interesting.

Even when we are not the 'bad guys" we are often times funding it and behind it.
i consider that still being one of the bad guys. paying someone else to do your dirty work doesn't absolve you from being the one getting it done.

Do what - do what Barry could not / would not do, end the war in Afghanistan, make an actual effort to do so? He did.

Like the vaccines, Biden tried to claim credit for what Trump did....and he fucked up in a spectacular way - leaving Americans behind and then said, 'Turn the page ... forget them ... fuck them.'

Again, no wonder why he is your idol / hero.

except back in 2008 wasn't it, biden himself said it would take at least a year to get out once the order was delivered.

now if you want to go back in time and yell at presidents who didn't have the balls, that would be a long list, but you focus on trump.

interesting.

I did blame Obama, did I not? Trump had 4 years. I thought the Taliban were terrorists?

I did blame Obama, did I not? Trump had 4 years. I thought the Taliban were terrorists?
dunno. if you did, great. i'd not be totally surprised as while we can disagree on many things, you are normally pretty consistent.

Do what - do what Barry could not / would not do, end the war in Afghanistan, make an actual effort to do so? He did.

I condemned Obama. Yes, just like Obama.

Like the vaccines, Biden tried to claim credit for what Trump did....and he fucked up in a spectacular way - leaving Americans behind and then said, 'Turn the page ... forget them ... fuck them.'

Again, no wonder why he is your idol / hero.

Lash out. It's all you have.

dunno. if you did, great. i'd not be totally surprised as while we can disagree on many things, you are normally pretty consistent.

I am neither a (D) or a (R). I do not base my positions on how it affects the party. When Trump said we needed to get out, I said that was great and I hope he did but I wasn't going to hold my breath. I am surprised Biden did and I'm not really sure he made the decision but he gets credit.

I condemned Obama. Yes, just like Obama.

Lash out. It's all you have.
No one is lashing out. I am speaking truth.

Biden did not do one thing to actually get us out. He was put in charge of the withdrawal, of getting Americans out. He fucked up. He failed.

No one is lashing out. I am speaking truth.

Biden did not do one thing to actually get us out. He was put in charge of the withdrawal, of getting Americans out. He fucked up. He failed.

It might not have actually been his call but as I have said many times, whoever is president gets the blame or credit for things that happen under their watch whether they made a real difference or not.

We have discussed this many times. If you really cared, you would know which hospital.

Kunduz hospital attack in depth | MSF

They weren't real people that were killed though were they?
Actually you and I have never discussed this.
Things happen, though, in war. Hell, BIden had a US Aid worker and 10 children killed because he was so desperate to show America he would get revenge for getting 13 American service members killed for nothing in his failed withdrawal.

Actually you and I have never discussed this.
Things happen, though, in war. Hell, BIden had a US Aid worker and 10 children killed because he was so desperate to show America he would get revenge for getting 13 American service members killed for nothing in his failed withdrawal.

You never bomb a hospital. We did it for the terrorist aspects of it.

You never bomb a hospital. We did it for the terrorist aspects of it.
You never bomb US Aid workers and children either...but Biden did.

The hospital you are talking about had been taken over by terrorists who were using it as an HQ. The US dropped leaflets and passed the word we were going to strike before we did.

Forum List

Back