Biden would beat Trump in '24, Desantis says

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Ron Desantis analyzed the electoral situation at this point and concluded that Trump stands no chance against Joe Biden, due to the President's "insurmountable" advantage in swing states:

"“You have basically three people at this point that are credible in this whole thing,” Mr. DeSantis told donors. “Biden, Trump and me, and I think of those three, two have a chance to get elected president — Biden and me, based on all the data in the swing states, which is not great for the former president and probably insurmountable because people aren’t going to change their view of him.”

Biden can certainly win, by cheating, again.

Don‘t see how DeSanctus could overcome that.

Biden or his body double will definitely beat DeSantis. And even if DeSantis manages a win...he'll not be what you think he will be. It will be like having another mushy rino in the white house.

Ron Desantis analyzed the electoral situation at this point and concluded that Trump stands no chance against Joe Biden, due to the President's "insurmountable" advantage in swing states:

"“You have basically three people at this point that are credible in this whole thing,” Mr. DeSantis told donors. “Biden, Trump and me, and I think of those three, two have a chance to get elected president — Biden and me, based on all the data in the swing states, which is not great for the former president and probably insurmountable because people aren’t going to change their view of him.”
And yet DeSantis can't bring himself to admit Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square. He gulps down the Trump bongwater along with every other submissive cuck.

He doesn't have the balls to refute Trump outright and risk pissing off the tard herd.

He is in no way prepared for the rapist's onslaught which is coming for him. He better lube his ass.

DeSantis will be a deer in the headlights.

Last edited:
Better a mushy rino than a walking cadaver.
Trump would lose to a walking cadaver for the second time.
1684460838138.gif

Biden or his body double will definitely beat DeSantis. And even if DeSantis manages a win...he'll not be what you think he will be. It will be like having another mushy rino in the white house.

I tend to agree with that! ^^

I prefer to see DeSantis as governor of Florida, where he is doing a great job.

If Biden beats trump it's because of some nefarious dealings which means desantis doesn't stand a chance either because the game is rigged.

shots fired. :popcorn:

You can't access the link without subscribing or donating to the NYT . DeSantis probably never said it and the claim was invented by the NYT criminal enterprise based on unidentified and anonymous sources.

Forum List

Back