Trump leads Biden in 7 swings states….(AZ, GA, PA, MI, NC, NV, WY) Can Biden lose these states and still get 270? What political changes for Biden?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Will we see the famous UNPRECEDENTED Biden F-curve from 2020?

skelley-LB-Wisconsin-01-01-use.png

Look for this graph more widespread than in 2020. In 2020, I think it happened in 5 swing states….now it might be 7.

You're still pushing that really dumb lie?

Wow. Most Trump cultists aren't that desperate, but you are. Your masters tell you to debase and humiliate yourself, you obey.

See you in November, loser. Notice how confident the Dems are, and how your side is all in hysterics?

Last edited:
More Dems than Repubs voted by mail and the GOP controlled legislature in my state decreed that mail in votes couldn`t be counted until the polls closed. This has been explained over and over again. Pay attention out there. :rolleyes:

More Dems than Repubs voted by mail and the GOP controlled legislature in my state decreed that mail in votes couldn`t be counted until the polls closed. This has been explained over and over again. Pay attention out there. :rolleyes:

or large amounts of mail in ballots were harvested by Dem operatives in places where it would do the most good, giving the results shown above.

Look for this graph more widespread than in 2020. In 2020, I think it happened in 5 swing states….now it might be 7.
The DNC plan is to increase the population of illegals in democrat strongholds to increase the number of electoral votes in those areas and in so doing negate the power of swing states. It is so transparent that it is almost laughable. If Americans allow illegals to influence our elections, we are toast.

Dems will demand that the Migrants get the Vote by October
They don't need to. All they have to do is demand that illegals be included in the census to increase the number of representatives/electoral college electors. People better come out blazing to oppose including illegal immigrants in the census.

All we need to win is 1 and so we will cheat in which ever states we have Democratic Governors. LIke when Jeb helped George in 2000. In fact the results are already in for Michigan. Trump lost.

With Florida securily in the red column, all George had to steal in 2004 was Ohio.

Dems will demand that the Migrants get the Vote by October
The funny thing is, illegals don't vote. And legals are conservative. Half of them vote Republican and they are pro life.

If you think Democrats want illegals to come in so we can get their kids votes in 18 years, you're an idiot.

The funny thing is, illegals don't vote. And legals are conservative. Half of them vote Republican and they are pro life.

If you think Democrats want illegals to come in so we can get their kids votes in 18 years, you're an idiot.
If you think California Style Voting Rights For illegals are not part of the Democommie Forced Diversity/ Browning of America plot your a Closet Maoist Bisexual like BHO

They kept saying that over and over on non-Fox TV until it was boring as hell. We knew Biden would get a shitload of the votes late. But clearly MAGA media didn't tell them that, so they bought the alternative reality, as usual. Much more convenient.

Regardless, as usual, it all boils down to the swing states. The GQP has reason to be confident right now.

Your explanation is shit.

If your explanation was real, this curve would have been all pver CA, NY, and IL.

Instead, it was only in WI, MN, GA, MI, and PA.

They did the same thing everywhere.

THE COUNTING STOPPED AT LIKE 3am for some bullshit excuse. Republican count auditors were sent home. It was determined how far behind Biden was, and then the count included thousands of Biden only ballots at once.

Clear fraud. If it was not fraud, it would have happened everywhere with universal mail in balloting.

Here is a foolproof test that even TDS fucks can use.

If it was Trump getting all of those votes at once in 5 swing states, you TDS fucks would be losing your minds. We all know that is the truth….so fuck all the way off.

If you think California Style Voting Rights For illegals are not part of the Democommie Forced Diversity/ Browning of America plot your a Closet Maoist Bisexual like BHO

You're confused. Let me explain. Only United States citizens can vote in federal elections, including Presidential elections. 11 states do allow noncitizens to vote in local elections.

Forum List

Back