Biden - What empathy and leadership look like

Donald has failed the "Consoler in Chief" test again & again & AGAIN.

Having endured many personal tragedies, Joe knows what these attributes look like.

If he was in charge it would be millions dead as he stated before. Good job on getting it right this time, he must have had a teleprompter.

President Trump has worked around the clock on the issue. Biden withdrew to his basement not knowing where he is, hoping he would be a lot closer to children's hair.

Having endured many personal tragedies, Joe knows what these attributes look like.

Throughout our history we have had presidents who were there to console us and to try to help us see there will be a better time to come.

We don't have that now.

I had not seen this video from Biden until now. Thank you for posting it.

As a person who has lost someone very dear to me from this virus on April 14th, she helped raise me, is my favorite aunt and cheered me on through life, I appreciate what Biden said.

I wish trump had the capacity to do that but he doesn't. It would never occur to him to do such a thing.

Throughout our history we have had presidents who were there to console us and to try to help us see there will be a better time to come.

We don't have that now.

I had not seen this video from Biden until now. Thank you for posting it.

As a person who has lost someone very dear to me from this virus on April 14th, she helped raise me, is my favorite aunt and cheered me on through life, I appreciate what Biden said.

I wish trump had the capacity to do that but he doesn't. It would never occur to him to do such a thing.

PLEASE stick to photography or music, Dana.

Biden - What empathy and leadership look like
With Democrats, it's looking like THIS:

Horny Dems.jpg

Jesus. The last decent, moral, honest Democrat we had in office was Jimmy Carter in the 1970s, and he was considered the most INCOMPETENT president until Barack came along!

I thought that the left always claimed hopes and prayers for those that died was of no use? Now suddenly they are not only acceptable but considered to be presidential.

I guess it all comes down to what they want to consider acceptable at the moment.

Biden has been mooching off of the public his whole life.
He has never been a leader.
He is not very bright.
He is a segregationist.
He lies all of the time.
He is part of Obama's failed coup against President Trump.

Great man, will make a great President

Imagine someone who actually cares about others

If Biden is Great then Trump is a God.

Great man, will make a great President

Imagine someone who actually cares about others

If Biden is Great then Trump is a God.

^ :auiqs.jpg: ^ :auiqs.jpg: ^

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Glove, I hope you actually have something better than just grade school memes you made up in your basement on your kiddy computer as a reason why we should drop Trump and vote for Joey Biden!

LEMME GUESS: If we don't vote for Joe, WE are all brainwashed cultist trolls?!

Maybe you should make that a Biden campaign slogan, eh?

Forum List

Back