Biden - What empathy and leadership look like

Donald has failed the "Consoler in Chief" test again & again & AGAIN.

Having endured many personal tragedies, Joe knows what these attributes look like.

Throughout our history we have had presidents who were there to console us and to try to help us see there will be a better time to come.

We don't have that now.

I had not seen this video from Biden until now. Thank you for posting it.

As a person who has lost someone very dear to me from this virus on April 14th, she helped raise me, is my favorite aunt and cheered me on through life, I appreciate what Biden said.

I wish trump had the capacity to do that but he doesn't. It would never occur to him to do such a thing.

PLEASE stick to photography or music, Dana.

My aunt's death means something to me. it does to my cousins and their kids. It does to all her friends. It does to all the countless people she helped in her life.

The deaths of over 100 thousand people should mean something to every American.

People who are left behind are hurt. They are trying to move on in a world that doesn't make much sense.

We didn't even get so say goodbye to the people we loved.

Think about that. Think about someone you loved. Someone who helped you become you. Think about that person having to die alone in a hospital and probably very scared. You can't be there to at least help them not be so afraid and to at least try to fill the room with your love for them. To help them say goodbye with love and dignity. The time when that person needs and wants you most, you can't be there.

I don't know if you have such bonds in your life but I do and she is one of them. Now she's gone.

I think those of us who have lost someone in this deserve some sort of acknowledgement of all we've gone though.

I think all those who have had to fight for their lives and lost should be acknowledged.

But that's just me. I'm just a decent, loving and caring person.

Personally, I think it's very selfish and arrogant to post that reply to me.

You told a grieving person to shut up and take photos for you to enjoy.

As if that's all my aunt deserves and all these who died deserve.

I'm sorry you have such values.

I hope that when you lose someone important to you and who you've loved all your life dies suddenly unnecessarily, no one tells you to please stick to whatever you do for a job you have no right to grieve your loss.

I hope no one treats you so cruel as you did me.

Sorry that I treated you "cruelly". I just really wish you would avoid ANY thread that deals with anything of a political nature, thank you. And if you're NOT the Dana that is an expert on photography and music, please accept my apology.

Good luck with the "Creepy Joe" thing. That dog ain't huntin' pal.
Ain't hunting? Sorry, loser, you can't compare Trump kissing his own daughter with 100 pictures of Creepy Joe sniffing and grabbing endless women and children with NO RELATION TO HIM where his advances are not only IMPROPER, but clearly embarrassing and UNWELCOME to the recipient!

Creepy Joe, the dude who SWIMS NAKED in front of female Secret Service!
AND he likes to have little kids feel the blond hair on his legs!

Good luck with the "Creepy Joe" thing. That dog ain't huntin' pal.
Ain't hunting? Sorry, loser, you can't compare Trump kissing his own daughter with 100 pictures of Creepy Joe sniffing and grabbing endless women and children with NO RELATION TO HIM where his advances are not only IMPROPER, but clearly embarrassing and UNWELCOME to the recipient!

Creepy Joe, the dude who SWIMS NAKED in front of female Secret Service!

You should prolly hang with YOUR team. You fit right in! :D

That the democrats would continue to ride a lame messed up horse like Good Old Gropin'Joe long after it's
revealed how sick and lost he is shows you the real democrats and what miserable pricks they are.

They don't deserve anyone's vote but of course the really hard cases will vote for a slice of pumpernickel
bread with mold spores on it if Vox or CNN tells them to do it.

That the democrats would continue to ride a lame messed up horse like Good Old Gropin'Joe long after it's
revealed how sick and lost he is shows you the real democrats and what miserable pricks they are.

They don't deserve anyone's vote but of course the really hard cases will vote for a slice of pumpernickel
bread with mold spores on it if Vox or CNN tells them to do it.

It's an army of bots who we gave the voting rights in a great mistake.

Having endured many personal tragedies, Joe knows what these attributes look like.

safe_image.png

You should prolly hang with YOUR team. You fit right in!
I would say the same thing to you if you had one. Me and my team will hang together: on the morning of Nov. 4. Try not to keep too many sleeping pills close by, wouldn't want to see you hurt yourself.

If he were not running, NO ONE on this planet would be saying: Gee! Wish we had Senile Joe as our POTUS!

Throughout our history we have had presidents who were there to console us and to try to help us see there will be a better time to come.

We don't have that now.

As a person who has lost someone very dear to me from this virus on April 14th, she helped raise me, is my favorite aunt and cheered me on through life, I appreciate what Biden said.

I wish trump had the capacity to do that but he doesn't. It would never occur to him to do such a thing.

My aunt's death means something to me. it does to my cousins and their kids. It does to all her friends. It does to all the countless people she helped in her life.

People who are left behind are hurt. They are trying to move on in a world that doesn't make much sense.

Think about that. Think about someone you loved. Someone who helped you become you. Think about that person having to die alone in a hospital and probably very scared. You can't be there to at least help them not be so afraid and to at least try to fill the room with your love for them. To help them say goodbye with love and dignity. The time when that person needs and wants you most, you can't be there.

I don't know if you have such bonds in your life but I do and she is one of them. Now she's gone.

I think those of us who have lost someone in this deserve some sort of acknowledgement of all we've gone though.

I think all those who have had to fight for their lives and lost should be acknowledged.

I hope that when you lose someone important to you and who you've loved all your life dies suddenly unnecessarily, no one tells you to please stick to whatever you do for a job you have no right to grieve your loss.

Sorry that I treated you "cruelly". I just really wish you would avoid ANY thread that deals with anything of a political nature, thank you. And if you're NOT the Dana that is an expert on photography and music, please accept my apology.

I would never presume to say I'm an expert on photography and music. It's just something I did for a career for 35 years.

All I do is steal what's in front of me by pressing a button.

You can think about what I should avoid all you want. Have at it. It's obvious to me you think you can tell people what to do and how to grieve.

You can try to treat me like a child but I won't allow you to do that. I'm a 59 year old adult who deserves your respect and decency.

You can't. You look like a cruel and arrogant person when you try.

Believe me, you better enjoy the photos I posted. You won't see another one of my photos again. At least not from me. If you're creepy I'm sure you can easily find my work on line but I won't supply it to you. Ever again.

My photos are meant to help people to smile, make their day, be positive and help spread that feeling.

You do the opposite so my work is wasted on you.

Fuck off, Joe

Nice to see that Donnie's USMB Trump Cult is still intact. His 2016 "base" are abandoning the fatass in droves.

Name it - Seniors/ poorly educated white males/ suburban females/ Need I go on?

trump losing key constituencies

I cannot wait to see your reaction when you realize Trump will be YOUR president for four more years!

Fuck off, Joe

Nice to see that Donnie's USMB Trump Cult is still intact. His 2016 "base" are abandoning the fatass in droves.

It is your choice if you want to back President Xi's bitch and hand the country over to the New World Order. President Trump is the choice for anyone who wants a strong America now and for our children. You want to call that a 'cult' go ahead.

Trump isn't for you or anyone like you. In fact, he DESPISES you.
Trump is for TRUMP - Hard STOP

Then why do we like the things he does so much?

Because neither of you have any morals? Yep, that`s it. You never learned right from wrong.

I hear ya, at least I know which bathroom to use.

Great man, will make a great President

Imagine someone who actually cares about others

If Biden is Great then Trump is a God.

^ :auiqs.jpg: ^ :auiqs.jpg: ^

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Only a liberal would be stupid enough to post this when your brain dead minions made up songs forcing kids to sing about that traitor and failure of a president.

We don't have that now.

I would never presume to say I'm an expert on photography and music. It's just something I did for a career for 35 years.

All I do is steal what's in front of me by pressing a button.

You can think about what I should avoid all you want. Have at it. It's obvious to me you think you can tell people what to do and how to grieve.

You can try to treat me like a child but I won't allow you to do that. I'm a 59 year old adult who deserves your respect and decency.

You can't. You look like a cruel and arrogant person when you try.

Believe me, you better enjoy the photos I posted. You won't see another one of my photos again. At least not from me. If you're creepy I'm sure you can easily find my work on line but I won't supply it to you. Ever again.

My photos are meant to help people to smile, make their day, be positive and help spread that feeling.

You do the opposite so my work is wasted on you.

Sorry I obviously ruffled your feathers. You WILL get over it.

Yeah, that sounds off the cuff and from the heart. That definitely wasnt a written and rehearsed speech that he read from a teleprompter.

When Joe speaks his own sputtering mind, he is nasty, foul and in your face. Just like when he verbally attacked the 84 year old Iowa farmer or Charlamagne when he dared say "We have questions..." Biden is the most pathetic excuse for a Presidential candidate in American history. Corrupt, perverse and brain damaged.

If Biden is Great then Trump is a God.

^ :auiqs.jpg: ^ :auiqs.jpg: ^

the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Only a liberal would be stupid enough to post this when your brain dead minions made up songs forcing kids to sing about that traitor and failure of a president.

A single classroom compared to THIS? LoL!! :auiqs.jpg:

.....and then nuzzles next to their ear lobes deeply inhaling the intoxicating aroma of their hair
while gently rubs their quivering cheeks and shoulders as they slowly begin to freak out.

That's Joe for you. Do you feel like a horse's anus for actually backing this corrupt train wreck?
You should.

Yeah, that sounds off the cuff and from the heart. That definitely wasnt a written and rehearsed speech that he read from a teleprompter.

When Joe speaks his own sputtering mind, he is nasty, foul and in your face. Just like when he verbally attacked the 84 year old Iowa farmer or Charlamagne when he dared say "We have questions..." Biden is the most pathetic excuse for a Presidential candidate in American history. Corrupt, perverse and brain damaged.

Yep! And it's easy to see that the liberal fools that post on these threads are REALLY miserable and hateful because Creepy Sleepy Joe is their BEST hope for president.

Fuck off, Joe

So tell us which of Biden’s policies you disagree with.

.....and then nuzzles next to their ear lobes deeply inhaling the intoxicating aroma of their hair
while gently rubs their quivering cheeks and shoulders as they slowly begin to freak out.

That's Joe for you. Do you feel like a horse's anus for actually backing this corrupt train wreck?
You should.
Well, rw IS a horse's anus for backing the Creepy Sleepy Joe! And THAT'S an insult to horse anuses everywhere!

If the democrats will actually allow Biden on the same debate stage as Trump I wonder how long it will take
Joe to challenge Trump to a push up contest, like he did the old Iowa farmer?

Forum List

Back