Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Biden's short list contains names like Stacy Abrams, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren. I would say the chances are 70-30 that he will choose a woman running mate.
Do you think he will remember who he picks?
Why wouldn’t he?

Well, Biden has been endorsing President Donald Trump.

Neat. Is this the video twitter is warning as a manipulated fake, I've been reading about?

Not manipulated, edited and shortened. They only cut off the ending where Biden tried to do a messy cleanup...and failed.

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
O'Biden was a useless vp. Birds of a feather.
Only to a moron like you

now pence is a useless and stupid VP. Just for useless and stupid trumpkins
Pence just has too much class for you worthless leftist traitors to deal with.
you confuse class with bigotry.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

Only to a moron like you

Don't pick your nose. You're head will cave in.

I think Biden's short list contains names like Stacy Abrams, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren. I would say the chances are 70-30 that he will choose a woman running mate.
Why wouldn’t he?

Neat. Is this the video twitter is warning as a manipulated fake, I've been reading about?

Not manipulated, edited and shortened. They only cut off the ending where Biden tried to do a messy cleanup...and failed.

Our President did thank Mr. Biden for his endorsement, because that's the way he was raised- to be respectful and polite.

The Biden veepstakes

Only to a moron like you

When has our Vice President ever been "bigoted"? I missed that.

Pence is rigorous about adhering to the Pence Rule, which prohibits him from fucking women other than his own wife. Libs think that is somehow "bigoted", mainly I guess because that is just one less thing they can lynch him over.

Why wouldn’t he?

Yep that's it. Shamelessly broadcast by the same pathological liar who purports to call OTHER people "fake news".

Appreciate the confirmation. Had not actually seen the actual video that was discussed and I read about. I don't do much social media, so I am personally somewhat more immune to the stupid, lying "trumped" up crap, but interesting to see it, while knowing it for what it is, just for the social context. 2016 pure crap was pumped to the unsuspecting masses without the almost immediate proof of spotting and reporting the lies of the lies. You let a lie sit before the unsuspecting masses for a couple of weeks, it is often retained as fact no matter what comes out later. This one did not even get 24 hours. This is what Barr was counting on with his assessment of the Mueller report, and waiting two weeks before releasing the redacted version of the whole report. The two week lie worked.

Why wouldn’t he?

Your like Nero's instrument --- A LIAR.

Why wouldn’t he?

Oh, I get it. Cutting out the parts you don't like or doesn't support you point is not editing or manipulating. Good information. Thanks for safety tip Egon.

Why wouldn’t he?

Your like Nero's instrument --- A LIAR.

Actually, here in America, its the Liberal Media that's the liars, not Trump or anyone else.

If you've listened to CNN and MSNBC, ever since Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator almost 5 years ago, every day its been some other bullshit. "Its the beginning of the end for Trump" "the walls are closing in on the Trumpsters", blah blah blah.

All just a load o' crap. Trump is still in charge, still making a difference, and the libs are no closer to getting rid of him now than they were in 2015

The Biden veepstakes

Corey booker is obviously the token male name since biden will not be allowed to choose a male running mate...Since Biden is a white male from "back east" an hispanic female from out west would make the most sense since the black vote is locked up [ no.6]...Warren brings less to the table than anyone on that list and is only there because she looks like an old white man.
/—-/ Old Joe needs a specific running mate who can unite America and swipe Trump’s base . He needs someone who is Nonbinary: Transgender people who don't choose a male or female gender side. They don't identify with either gender, or they feel they are both genders at the same time.

The Biden veepstakes

Corey booker is obviously the token male name since biden will not be allowed to choose a male running mate...Since Biden is a white male from "back east" an hispanic female from out west would make the most sense since the black vote is locked up [ no.6]...Warren brings less to the table than anyone on that list and is only there because she looks like an old white man.
/—-/ Old Joe needs a specific running mate who can unite America and swipe Trump’s base . He needs someone who is Nonbinary: Transgender people who don't choose a male or female gender side. They don't identify with either gender, or they feel they are both genders at the same time.

If Alex Jones is right, and Michelle Obama is biologically speaking male, it would seem as if she would be the ideal choice

What if there is no choice though.

As you know and know well, President Donald Trump is doing an absolutely fantastic job in spite of all the roadblocks laid down by the Democrats. Voters are sick and tired of the antics by the desperate Democrats.
Actually, he is doing a horrible job destroying our international alliances, starting unnecessary trade wars, running a trillion dollar deficit and selling off our environment
What if he ends the Afghanistan war with the Taliban, would you give him credit for that? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think for a second the Taliban will abide by any treaty, they exist to fight, but what if he did end it?

We could end it in a month, but nobody in the U.S. has the will to do what needs to be done, and you're right, they will never ever abide by any treaty. They're Muslims, and Muslims are liars, thieves, murderers, and psychos who never keep their word, even to each other.

Here's a retard who thinks a religion somehow bestows personality traits. :cuckoo:

Gotta wonder what sewer some of these bags of mostly water spill from.

Here's a doper dufus who thinks fags are normal and Islam is a religion. lol what a hoot these gimps are. Gotta wonder what faggot bathhouse they got infected with AIDS induced dementia from.

My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.
She didn't even win in American Samoa. Like I asked the other post, why do your bother?

She comes off a bit like a reasonable person who is not completely driven by ideology. Maybe thats why the Dems rejected her.... but thats on them.

Kind of like the way Republicans rejected the "reasonable" Governor Kasich in favor of bombastic Trump.

Kasich used to be reasonable , then he went over to the dark side and ended his career.
Early on, back in 2016, I liked Kasich and had planned to vote for him, thinking he sounded like a common sense kind of guy. Aside from being a moderate (which I certainly do not mind) what did he do or say to go "over to the dark side?"

He became a lib, an anti-gunner, and a never Trumper. In other words, he became a Romney

Last edited:
She didn't even win in American Samoa. Like I asked the other post, why do your bother?

She comes off a bit like a reasonable person who is not completely driven by ideology. Maybe thats why the Dems rejected her.... but thats on them.

Kind of like the way Republicans rejected the "reasonable" Governor Kasich in favor of bombastic Trump.

Kasich used to be reasonable , then he went over to the dark side and ended his career.
Early on, back in 2016, I liked Kasich and had planned to vote for him, thinking he sounded like a common sense kind of guy. Aside from being a moderate (which I certainly do not mind) what did he do or say to go "over to the dark side?"

He became a lib, and anti-gunner, and a never Trumper. In other words, he became a Romney

Actually, he could be a good choice for VP for Sleepy Joe. A midwesterner, certainly more moderate than most of the others being considered.

she ran last time and you blindly supported her with all her obvious mental and physical issues. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy on this topic.

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.

He became a lib, and anti-gunner, and a never Trumper. In other words, he became a Romney

Actually, he could be a good choice for VP for Sleepy Joe. A midwesterner, certainly more moderate than most of the others being considered.

but he is not female and not black, so no chance.

Did he tell stories about George Washington capturing British airports?

Glass houses my friend
/----/ You miss the point. You libtards started this by attacking Trump for minor mistakes and fumbles. So we counter with Crazy Joe the nonstop gaffe machine - then you counter with "glass houses."

I see conservatives on this tread attacking Biden on two counts.

Biden suffers from dementia
Biden molests young girls

If that is all you have, you had better be prepared to defend Trumps long, sordid history.

your fantasies are just that, fantasies. Biden has serious mental issues, he has always been a joke in congress, he was a fool as Obozo's VP, and he and his family are corrupt to the bone.

We didn't elect Trump to be pope, we elected him to fix the mess in this country, and he is doing exactly that.

Trump is mocked around the world
So are those who voted for him
Relegated to trolling, RW? :auiqs.jpg:

its all he/she/it ever does, never even a semi intelligent post from RW.

The litmus test for a Democrat VP on the ballot with Joe The Extortionist is not only whether or not they are female, but will also will let Rosie O'Donnell sit on their face at the Convention.

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.

You are completely irony deficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back