Biden Urged to Skip the Remaining Debates

That's a fact. Trump brought the objective, Biden brought mumbling, and not a shred of substance.

You can only toot racism and COVID is Trump's fault so many times, it's crying wolf PROGS. Plus Biden says the riots sponsored by Demonicrats in Demonicrat cities favors Trump? Are they really that fucking incompetent they're responsible for a spectacle that helps Trump? I'm reminded of the 120 judicial positions Obama and Biden left Trump to fill. Did you get the hint PROGS, your guys are INEPT. Never mind everything else Trump's cleaned up after, such as Obama's middle east and his idea of economic "recovery".

How about Trump crashed the economy while suggesting more restrictions on business? That was rich.
Democrats can be counted on for one thing. Telling the OPPOSITE of what is actually going on.

Oh please let the Sleepy Joe back out after 1 debate to show how weak he really is LOL
That's right bootlicker, keep begging.

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
You're the one that's begging he doesn't debate again, dummy. Sarcasm must be too complex for you to read.

They are not honest though are they? They clearly lied when they said Joe Biden would not need to be SEARCHED Pre-Debate for a listening device because he was NOT going to wear one and now we have actual Live Footage from during the Debate that clearly shows Joe Biden wired up and EVEN attempting to adjust the fucking wiring under his suit jacket, not to mention some piece of wiring FALLING down his SLEEVE.
Where's the footage ?

I posted the footage, two Live Videos from last night, they are in my posts in this thread, the posts are post # 6 and post # 9

Well who didnt predict this. :auiqs.jpg:

But Joe Biden "won" the debate according to Democrat experts.

The truth is, Trump made him look weak, dishonest and controlled by the most extreme elements of the party.

If the Democrats actually thought he did well they would want another debate. That tells you he did not do well.

If he does cancel the debates he, all the Democrats, and the leftist posters here will parrot Nancy Pelosi

"Trump is a liar! Trump is uncouth! I'm not going to give that racist clown any more credibility by debating him!

They are not honest though are they? They clearly lied when they said Joe Biden would not need to be SEARCHED Pre-Debate for a listening device because he was NOT going to wear one and now we have actual Live Footage from during the Debate that clearly shows Joe Biden wired up and EVEN attempting to adjust the fucking wiring under his suit jacket, not to mention some piece of wiring FALLING down his SLEEVE.
Where's the footage ?

Here's my post # 6

Here's my post # 9

Not gonna happen. No matter how much Trump supporters might like to play the possibility up. No matter how many wet dreams Fat Wesley Crusher envisions. :)
The Politico article even says Biden's campaign shot that down. I suspect the next debate is going to put the screws to both candidates.
It's a town hall format. If Trump blows this one up, he's done.
The American people will decide, even if Trump blows his stack. It's either follow the man bringing peace to the Middle East or prepare to bury half of American people under the vicious tenure of comma luh Harris.

If Democrats were confident in Biden they would want more debates.

Click on the below GIF and watch the footage and have a look, see what it looks like that is coming out of Joe "I REFUSE to be SEARCHED before the Debate" Biden's shirt sleeve from last night during the Debate:

It's the rosary Beau was wearing when he died. Biden hasn't taken it off since Beau's death.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of how the rosary is not to be worn on the body....

Where's the footage ?

Here's my post # 6

Here's my post # 9

Umm. Well, Biden's campaign has already nixed the idea of skipping the remaining debates. Let's see, we've run through competency tests, drug tests, and security sweeps for excuses.
When can we just admit. Trump isn't up to the task of an actual debate.

Not gonna happen. No matter how much Trump supporters might like to play the possibility up. No matter how many wet dreams Fat Wesley Crusher envisions. :)
The Politico article even says Biden's campaign shot that down. I suspect the next debate is going to put the screws to both candidates.

What happens in a Town Hall Format? Does the audience get to ask the Candidates questions?

Also with all the crazy Social Distancing thing how many could even be IN the audience? 10? Under 10?
That sounds about right for a biden rally, 10 and younger little girls.

Trumps behavior doesn’t warrant more debates

How many times do you want to watch the circus clown and expect him to get better?
Yeah, the beating Biden took was a little rough, even for me.
Yeah, I was thinking that myself. But then I remembered how Biden said "I AM the Democrat party" and how presumptuous it sounded. Not to mention the reaction AOC must have had to such an absurd statement. The dude is obviously living in a fantasy world. Trump is the only way out of this mess

The American people will decide, even if Trump blows his stack. It's either follow the man bringing peace to the Middle East or prepare to bury half of American people under the vicious tenure of comma luh Harris.

Yeah. You run with that. Until the Palestinian issue is solved, there is no Middle East peace. Get back to me when the major players (not two podunk Arab countries) decide to come to the table and negotiate.
We already have 202K+ people dead. How many more you want to die under your lord and savior?

Well who didnt predict this. :auiqs.jpg:

But Joe Biden "won" the debate according to Democrat experts.

The truth is, Trump made him look weak, dishonest and controlled by the most extreme elements of the party.

"But Joe Biden "won" the debate according to Democrat experts."

Guess they want him to quit while he is "ahead." :laughing0301:

Joe Biden REFUSED to answer The Donald's question about packing The United States Supreme Court with extra so-called Justices who would certainly be Communists in Black Robes who ALL HATE America and PRESERVING the AMERICAN and WESTERN way of life and would REVOKE The Second Amendment so they could TAKE ALL your guns and ammo off you.

So take away from Biden's refusal to answer that to mean YES Biden and Co. WOULD pack The United States Supreme Court with extra so-called Justices who would certainly be Communists in Black Robes who ALL HATE America and PRESERVING the AMERICAN and WESTERN way of life and would REVOKE The Second Amendment so they could TAKE ALL your guns and ammo off you.
He also had no answer for how many endorsements he got from law enforcement agencies. That's because he hasn't gotten ANY. And why would he ?... when he is on video record advocating defunding them and calling them "enemies"

That was Biden's deer in the headlights moment, as he froze and went silent, while Trump recited a litany of his endorsements.

Unions endorsing Trump

Nah man, Biden won because stuff and things like that.

Yes. We'll see what happens with the format in light of the changes they are looking at implementing after last night's debacle.
Maybe the first one should be to have someone from the Trump campaign frisk Joe Biden, checking to see if he's WIRED. And if he is, WHO is the wiring communicating with ?

Bad enough the voting cheating is being allowed, instead of everyone voting in person like we PROPERLY did in the old days.

Trumps behavior doesn’t warrant more debates

How many times do you want to watch the circus clown and expect him to get better?
His "behavior" was perfectly OK, and expected, under the circumstances.

As Laura Ingraham correctly pointed out >> " The press will rarely, if ever, ask Biden a hard question. The only person who can do that is Trump. And whenever he does, Biden will refuse to answer, and the press will claim that Trump was being rude." And that he didn't exhibit good "behavior", right rightwinger ? Right ? Right ?

The only thing she forgot to mention is that the Democrats also had Chris Wallace working for them, doing everything he could to stop those hard (needed) questions from going from Trump to Biden.

I've been criticizing Wayward Wallace for years. Hard to believe he still has a job. Fox is deteriorating. Lucky they still have Hannity, Laura, Tucker, and Judge Jeanine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back