Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

Real Americans stood up for the fallen against a brain-damaged traitor.
They told it like it is,they are murderers.bush must not have shown up because he knows everybody in NY hates him that he is a mass murderer who purposely let it happen to go to Iraq fir oil.

They told it like it is,they are murderers.bush must not have shown up because he knows everybody in NY hates him that he is a mass murderer who purposely let it happen to go to Iraq fir oil.
Not so sure about that with Bush LA. What Bush did was this (I think), otherwise he figured to kill two birds with one stone, so he went after Sadam with the use of the New York 9-11 attack excuse... It is said that he did this because Sadam threatened to kill or assassinate his father for his role in attacking Iraq by way of that nasty ole "Desert Storm", in which was used in retaliation of Sadams invasion of Kuwait.

W. just lied to us about it being connected somehow to 9-11 so he could attempt to kill two bad birds with one stone. The oil would have been nice as a payment for all that we suffered over in those part's of the world, otherwise in trying to dispose of the bad guy's, but it was known that the reaction would be just what it became, so we did it all at our expense or cost in the end.

Whether that cost was blood sweat and tears off of the back's of our men and women in the military, it mattered not to the military, because they did it for us out of their loyal patriotism in which we are supposed to honor always, and not take a knee upon for political theater.

They are the best trained force in the world, and they did their duty as was expected. oooorahhh.

What needs to be found out is how seal team six was taken out, and if they were set up, and by whom were they set up ?? That is the forgotten issue that seemingly was never truly answered for us, and also it needs to be answered as to how we came under attack constantly on our own soil by Muslim extremist that somehow were able to land in this country by invitation, and then set out to kill American's like we were in some kind of duck shoot ?

If Trump was to somehow get back in the White House, I pray that he becomes the President of justice and peace for all, and yet with a solid firm hand upon finding out who this countries real enemies are. If he doesn't make it back, then I pray that we as a nation get someone with a resolve to put the nation back on track somehow. What we got now sure as heck ain't it. As for all the enemies living undercover here, especially those in our government, we need to re-vette them in order to reassure our confidence in them, otherwise that they aren't our enemies from a far, and to make sure that we aren't living with our enemies amongst us instead of living with our new brother's and sister's from a far as it should be.

We as American's love all people who love God and freedom, but all people's don't love us (fact), and we don't need to fool ourselves about that one on and on and on to our pitiful demise.

That was 10 years earlier. Another just and righteous use of our military. Bailing out wealthy oil sheiks.
We had self sufficiency with oil But Biden said...no we do not!. Remember? It was when he just took office and shut down oil pipelines.

Those are Biden haters. If he did, and you have proof, I will shame him too.
But taking the word of Haters, w/out Video...........

Kind of like the Pee Pee tape.

Did Biden check his watch, IDK, so show me proof.
Did trump engage in Pee Pee activities w/Russian whores, IDK, so show me proof.
They hate Biden because his policies got their kids killed and then he showed an appalling lack of empathy towards them when he attended the arrival of those caskets. Looking at your watch like you're late for an appointment somewhere else and then comparing your son Beau's death by cancer with their children's deaths at the hands of a suicide bomber shows a complete lack of class on Biden's part. He doesn't really care about those dead Marines. He's just annoyed that he's taking heat for getting them killed.

They hate Biden because his policies got their kids killed and then he showed an appalling lack of empathy towards them when he attended the arrival of those caskets. Looking at your watch like you're late for an appointment somewhere else and then comparing your son Beau's death by cancer with their children's deaths at the hands of a suicide bomber shows a complete lack of class on Biden's part. He doesn't really care about those dead Marines. He's just annoyed that he's taking heat for getting them killed.
Exactly right... The man is a national security threat as was proven. His son's cancer wasn't preventable, but the deaths of our soldier's dam sure was. He has blood on his hands along with his idiot cabinet who supports him no matter what.

President Buck Fiden visited the Shanksville memorial on 911. This is so cute...surrounded by children, having their photos taken with the prez. The boys are the end are near busting our laughing. President Fiden is clueless. I wonder if he can do the Nawtham moonwalk.

1631502637776.png

Those look like his security detail around him and they gotta know what's going on!! LOLOL They just standin' there. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

President Buck Fiden visited the Shanksville memorial on 911. This is so cute...surrounded by children, having their photos taken with the prez. The boys are the end are near busting our laughing. President Fiden is clueless. I wonder if he can do the Nawtham moonwalk.

View attachment 538480
Yes Alt-Right Nation..children just trolled Joe Biden. They didn't pose for a picture with the President that wasn't anywhere near the memorial.
All of those sweet white angels...have sinister overtones. That's why they are laughing.... Sigh...you fucktards will buy anything.

Trump would have done better. Make America...Stupid..Again...(cause it was always great...well before he came along and got 650K+ people killed).

oooh now... just calm down. If kids had done this to President Trump you'd have been all over it and you know it.

View attachment 538480
In my best sing songy voice “ fuck Joe Biden “.

oooh now... just calm down. If kids had done this to President Trump you'd have been all over it and you know it.
What? Posed with Trump in a picture?? He wouldn't have done it. Not in his nature. This is about as close as that would get.
Touch me there...don't touch me there. :auiqs.jpg:
1631504392865.png

Here he is while visiting the Shanksville, PA Fire Department on 9/11/2021...

47860205-9985887-President_Joe_Biden_was_pictured_with_two_kids_wearing_MAGA_hats-a-32_1631547984400.jpg

Forum List

Back