Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

~~~~~~
Hahaha!!

You are right but this isn't. You must love a source that massages your hate.

His handlers decided against it. They’re terrified of the likely response to this monster who left Americans abandoned in Afghanistan.

Monster!!!! You're getting desperate now.

~~~~~~
Hahaha!!
Why would he need to speak? 9/11 speaks for itself.

Those seven dead children would be alive and in America if it weren't for Joey Xi's need for a photo op.
Unlikely.

And there would be many more orphaned kids had we spent another 20 years in Afghanistan doing nothing.

I'm hoping real Americans will show up at all three sites and let China Joe know what we think of him. HEY HO CHINA JOE TIME FOR YOU TO GO GO GO!!!!!

Biden to visit 9/11 locations?

Hmm, I didn't know Jod had a BLUE SCREEN in his basement.

:p

Unlikely.

And there would be many more orphaned kids had we spent another 20 years in Afghanistan doing nothing.
Who is advocating that we spend another 20 years in Afghanistan, Candy? Any reasonable person would see the best time to pull out would be during Afghanistan's winter when the Taliban isn't in the field fighting. Joe Biden could have easily done that. Instead he wanted the pull out to happen before 9/11 and that decision resulted in the crisis that followed. His phone call with the President of Afghanistan shows he KNEW the Afghan Army wasn't ready to defend the country and yet he ordered the pull out of our troops and the closing of Bagram Air Base before we had American civilians and Afghan allies out. The deaths of those 13 Marines and the subsequent deaths of our Afghan friends who couldn't get out are squarely on the shoulders of Joe Biden!

Our President is visiting all three sites, Former President Obama will visit NYC, Bush will visit Shanksville

President Carter is to frail to go out
President Trump is too big an asshole to be bothered

Our President is visiting all three sites, Former President Obama will visit NYC, Bush will visit Shanksville

President Carter is to frail to go out
President Trump is too big an asshole to be bothered
Pedo Joe is just going for the photo op. He is not allowed to speak because he is a dementia laden clown.

I'm hoping that his 'handlers' tell him to take off his watch.
He's allowed to check his watch AFTER the ceremony.
Where is your video proof that he did this during the ceremony?

Oh that's right, another piece of FAKE NEWS from the right.
He'll forget that it's gone and look for it anyway. I used to think that Jimmy Carter was the worst president in my lifetime. But he's #2 now, Biden is an absolute disaster IMHO.
Thank you President Biden for pissing off the RWI's.
Keep doing your job, a job that failed in so many ways during the trump fiasco.

He's allowed to check his watch AFTER the ceremony.
Where is your video proof that he did this during the ceremony?

Oh that's right, another piece of FAKE NEWS from the right.

Thank you President Biden for pissing off the RWI's.
Keep doing your job, a job that failed in so many ways during the trump fiasco.
Ummm, you need to stop watching the msm.

USA Today corrected one of its own fact checks this week, conceding it erroneously claimed President Joe Biden did not look at his watch during a ceremony for fallen service members — when he in fact did so three times.

Trump will be attending the NYC memorial.

Yet, he did not speak at ground zero as he had planned. Not only did his handlers tell him not to speak, but also the survivors of 9/11 and their families refused him that honor.

Ummm, you need to stop watching the msm.

USA Today corrected one of its own fact checks this week, conceding it erroneously claimed President Joe Biden did not look at his watch during a ceremony for fallen service members — when he in fact did so three times.
“The rating on this claim has been changed from partly false to missing context.”

Where is the proof?
Don't you like proof?

leading to criticism from “several family members of fallen service members.

“The rating on this claim has been changed from partly false to missing context.”

Where is the proof?
Don't you like proof?

leading to criticism from “several family members of fallen service members.
Run along, sonny, USA Today admitted their mistake.
You don't have the 'nads to admit yours.
Childish bastard!

Run along, sonny, USA Today admitted their mistake.
You don't have the 'nads to admit yours.
Childish bastard!
Whatever lil guy.
I'll admit the article is correct once I see video of the 'watch checking' during the ceremony.

If Biden did in FACT check his watch, then what action would you like to see?
Just show me the VIDEO proof.

Forum List

Back