Biden to send US troops into Somalia.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Anyone remember when Obama bin Biden Regime was elected to withdraw us from the Middle East back in 2008? Yea, that turned out to be a lie as they expanded more wars.

President Trump drew down forces all over the ME, and withdrew us from Somalia.

But the Warmongers are back in charge now, so now we are sending troops back in.

Is this what you lefties voted for?

We're an empire and this is what empires do. We will be picking at the same scabs in the same hellholes until America's collapse. I wasn't quite twenty years old when we staged in Ethiopia for long range surveillance missions in Somalia in the early 90's. Now I'm almost fifty, retired from the army, and its the next generation's turn to walk that tightrope, apparently. Africa is the gift that keeps on giving . . . to the US military.

I do not understand what our national interests are in Somalia that are important enough to send our troops there, anybody want to share anything about that? Cuz right now I'm thinking Biden is trying to divert attention from the shit job he's doing here.

At this pitiful point, it would take nuke catastrophe or alien invasion to deflect from this disaster.

And I thought Carter was bad. I hadn't seen nuttin yet.

Anyone remember when Obama bin Biden Regime was elected to withdraw us from the Middle East back in 2008? Yea, that turned out to be a lie as they expanded more wars.

But the Warmongers are back in charge now, so now we are sending troops back in.

Biden needs a war to draw attention away from his failures.
80 days ago it was Ukraine....that looks like it's over.
3 weeks ago it was abortion....but that fizzled out pretty quickly.
This week it's mass-shootings.
Biden always needs something on the burner to keep the focus off of his bone headed failures.

I do not understand what our national interests are in Somalia that are important enough to send our troops there, anybody want to share anything about that? Cuz right now I'm thinking Biden is trying to divert attention from the shit job he's doing here.

No clue why we ever put a single boot on the ground there in the first place, sure no idea why we are going back.

I think it is less a diversion and more of a "we need to pump up the MIC to help offset the recession" move.

No clue why we ever put a single boot on the ground there in the first place, sure no idea why we are going back.

I think it is less a diversion and more of a "we need to pump up the MIC to help offset the recession" move.
Washinton lifers from both parties have discovered that sending our troops abroad can enrich them... No one follows the money....

Because defense contractors need contracts, it’s a billion dollar business (maybe even trillion). They pay politicians like Biden, he gives them wars. Simple as that.

Looks like a mop up to help the Somalis with al Shaabab an Al Qaeda affiliate.

This year alone.... We are approaching 200 billion dollars in aid and weapons for other nations while our troops have to strip parts from two planes to make one fly....
Look at the list of US foreign aid recipients.

New Topics

Forum List

Back