Biden to save America in 2024 Election

Like I've said all along:
The original post I made was:
"Democrats will never vote to impeach Biden or remove him from office. Harris needs to start aligning her Cabinet members before Biden does something REALLY stupid!

I guess you cannot read, like I said.

Did I leave Harris or the Cabinet out of my post? no, i did not. you have sat there and argued exactly what I said was wrong, simply because you ASSUMED what my post said instead of actually reading it.

You may now, genuflect and kiss my ass, you backwoods moron!

I am done with your idiocy. Let me know when you get your teaching degree.

"Democrats will never vote to impeach Biden or remove him from office. Harris needs to start aligning her Cabinet members before Biden does something REALLY stupid!

You are directly implying she will take over Biden's position as you seem to think Biden will do something really stupid, Ok. That can only happen several different ways.

I guess you cannot read, like I said.

Did I leave Harris or the Cabinet out of my post? no, i did not. you have sat there and argued exactly what I said was wrong, simply because you ASSUMED what my post said instead of actually reading it.

Well Admiral, this was your second response to me and this is the post that got the ball rolling:

The Constitution is very clear on the 25th Amendment. You should try reading it sometime. I cannot stand Whorris, but she is the one to remove Joe when he slips his leash.
Need a course in remedial reading, do ya?

Can you hear me now?

You are directly implying she will take over Biden's position as you seem to think Biden will do something really stupid, Ok. That can only happen several different ways.

Well Admiral, this was your second response to me and this is the post that got the ball rolling:

Can you hear me now?
You have already died on this hill. I guess you want me to desecrate your corpse?

Can you hear me now?
OK, since you have decided to die on this his already, I might as well desecrate your corpse!

I hear you now saying the same shit you have posted all through this thread. You keep arguing that I am wrong, when we both agree on the fucking correct answer! I have stated absolutely nothing wrong in this thread. You should have agreed with me and let it go! What is it that makes you such a dumbass that you can't see that?

It's like I said "Black" and you saying "No, it's black!" and you keep beating that dead horse like Hunter Biden on crack!

The fact remains that you cannot invoke the 25th Amendment without the consent of the VP. Do you need to reread the thread completely to see what a fuckup you are?

Remedial reading? I have a Master's degree in Education and a BA in History, Hows that GED working out for you?

Apparently not good, as you are functionally illiterate.

You have already died on this hill. I guess you want me to desecrate your corpse?

OK, since you have decided to die on this his already, I might as well desecrate your corpse!

I hear you now saying the same shit you have posted all through this thread. You keep arguing that I am wrong, when we both agree on the fucking correct answer! I have stated absolutely nothing wrong in this thread. You should have agreed with me and let it go! What is it that makes you such a dumbass that you can't see that?

It's like I said "Black" and you saying "No, it's black!" and you keep beating that dead horse like Hunter Biden on crack!

The fact remains that you cannot invoke the 25th Amendment without the consent of the VP. Do you need to reread the thread completely to see what a fuckup you are?

Remedial reading? I have a Master's degree in Education and a BA in History, Hows that GED working out for you?

Apparently not good, as you are functionally illiterate.
Excuse me, Sir....I made that point from my second response to you. You were the one who mistakenly went in the wrong direction. In fact I even said we were on the same page.....yet here you are.

I know a few PhD's who are total idiots.....just sayin'.

Excuse me, Sir....I made that point from my second response to you. You were the one who mistakenly went in the wrong direction. In fact I even said we were on the same page.....yet here you are.

I know a few PhD's who are total idiots.....just sayin'.
You just proved that I made the correct response in every one of my posts.

The reason you know PhD who are idiots is that it takes on to know one.

You just proved that I made the correct response in every one of my posts.

The reason you know PhD who are idiots is that it takes on to know one.
Masters in Edu, and can't spell one.
No I was correct, it was you misinterpreted my point from my second response to you and then throughout the entire thread.

Last edited:
If McConnell is willing to help the Ds put their choice in the VP slot, the Ds will cheerfully boot Biden down the stairs. Kamala can be bought to take the job, then resign to make way for whoever the Ds have chosen. If they're going to try that move, they'd better do it before the midterms flip the House AND the Senate.
They fixed the voting?

How sweet! A safe place for easily suckered simps. Run free, gullible losers!

1659048072970.png

🎵 I'm a sucker, he's a sucker, 🎵 she's a sucker, we're a sucker,🎶 wouldn't you like to be a sucker too.🎶

(sung to the tune of the Dr. Pepper song)
I have been confronted with the truth, I've been dealing with children all this time. Come back when you all grow up and I hope you're able to have meaningful constructive discourse.

I have been confronted with the truth, I've been dealing with children all this time. Come back when you all grow up and I hope you're able to have meaningful constructive discourse.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your side's idiot reasoning doesn't deserve constructive discourse.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your side's idiot reasoning doesn't deserve constructive discourse.
If you actually believe that you shouldn't be on this site this is a discussion board. This further demonstrates your immature attitude.

Oh stop being huffy, where's your sense of humor?

Trump got more dead votes.
I have just as much proof as you do.
LOLOOOLLOL
That's correct. And all the election recounts and investigations trump lost votes and Biden gained more votes because of that. Biden ended up with well over 81 million votes while trump had only 74 million. The recounts and investigations made no significant difference, but it was a needle in trump's back.

Forum List

Back