Biden to save America in 2024 Election

Congratulations! You cannot read and it says exactly what I intended you to understand. Congress does not vote on it.
unless Biden objects that no disability exists, which he cannot do.
Yes congress does vote on it.....like I said.....you need to reread your constitution.

You made the claim in your post she would be the one to remove him under 25A.

The Constitution is very clear on the 25th Amendment. You should try reading it sometime. I cannot stand Whorris, but she is the one to remove Joe when he slips his leash.

Like I pointed out, she is not the only one involved.

That is how it works.

Takes the VP and a majority of principle officers.....keyword there, AND.
What happens if she says "no"? You obviously do not understand how it works. You want to see a fictionalized account of the way it works, watch "Air Force One" with Harrison Ford as President and Glenn Close as the VP. She refuses to sign the document after all the Cabinet secretaries have done so already at the behest of the SECDEF, who wants her to take over as Acting President.

That the entire world of journalism and law outside your bubble agrees with. Rupert Murdoch is persona non grata everywhere in the world but here. Quite a sacrifice to the First Amendment total hateful garbage. No election fraud, the vax is great get it, tax the rich and invest in America again you silly people...
Kinda neat, 'eh, everybody but Fox is correct.

What happens if she says "no"? You obviously do not understand how it works. You want to see a fictionalized account of the way it works, watch "Air Force One" with Harrison Ford as President and Glenn Close as the VP. She refuses to sign the document after all the Cabinet secretaries have done so already at the behest of the SECDEF, who wants her to take over as Acting President.

Totally different scenario, besides, I don't get my information from movies.

SECTION 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
You fail to comprehend, that to remove the president from office, all must be on the same page.
Your actors proved my point.

Totally different scenario, besides, I don't get my information from movies.

You fail to comprehend, that to remove the president from office, all must be on the same page.
Your actors proved my point.
As I stated numerous times, dickhead, if Kamala doesn't support it, nothing happens. Can you get that through your penis brain on your shoulders? Same scenario. The President was incapacitated according to the Cabinet and SECDEF.

I thought you said you didn't get your info from movies, yet you said the actors proved your point. They actually proved mine because the VP refused to sign! If Kamala says no, it goes nowhere!

Reading is fundamental.

As I stated numerous times, dickhead, if Kamala doesn't support it, nothing happens. Can you get that through your penis brain on your shoulders? Same scenario. The President was incapacitated according to the Cabinet and SECDEF.

I thought you said you didn't get your info from movies, yet you said the actors proved your point. They actually proved mine because the VP refused to sign! If Kamala says no, it goes nowhere!

Reading is fundamental.

No removal without a consensus as specified in COTUS.....exactly what I've said all along, Marion.

The Duke wouldn't have to resort to ad hominem attacks, Dickhead.

No removal without a consensus as specified in COTUS.....exactly what I've said all along, Marion.

The Duke wouldn't have to resort to ad hominem attacks, Dickhead.

If a consensus of the cabinet wants him removed and Kamala says no, what happens?

Why did you decide to die on this hill? My statement was correct, and yours continues to be in error because you assume Harris can decline and still assume the Acting President role. It doesn't fucking work that way. It is her job to convince the Cabinet to remove him from office.

Why are you trying to prove that you are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball? I taught the US Constitution. Did you?

If a consensus of the cabinet wants him removed and Kamala says no, what happens?

Why did you decide to die on this hill? My statement was correct, and yours continues to be in error because you assume Harris can decline and still assume the Acting President role. It doesn't fucking work that way. It is her job to convince the Cabinet to remove him from office.

Why are you trying to prove that you are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball? I taught the US Constitution. Did you?

If you want him out on a 25A, it goes the way I said or it doesn't.

No Kamala no consensus......the VP does not have to sole power of a coup.

I never said anything about Harris declining, it is you.

Show me where Harris can decline against the cabinet and assume the role....in a 25A competency issue.

If you want him out on a 25A, it goes the way I said or it doesn't.

No Kamala no consensus......the VP does not have to sole power of a coup.

I never said anything about Harris declining, it is you.

Show me where Harris can decline against the cabinet and assume the role....in a 25A competency issue.
OK, I am going to try one ore time to explain to you what I said and what I meant. Harris MUST sign off on the 25th Amendment process. The Cabinet must also agree. If Harris does not get the Cabinet's approval, she can not assume the role of Acting President. That is her responsibility if she thinks Biden is incompetent, and we all know he is!

Is that clear as fucking mud to you? Or do you need a fucking 5th grader to explain it to you?

I think it is hilarious that you posted the exact same words I add, but denied that I was right.

Perhaps you should put the top back on the bottle if you are going to post on a Saturday night.

OK, I am going to try one ore time to explain to you what I said and what I meant. Harris MUST sign off on the 25th Amendment process. The Cabinet must also agree. If Harris does not get the Cabinet's approval, she can not assume the role of Acting President. That is her responsibility if she thinks Biden is incompetent, and we all know he is!

Is that clear as fucking mud to you? Or do you need a fucking 5th grader to explain it to you?

I think it is hilarious that you posted the exact same words I add, but denied that I was right.

Perhaps you should put the top back on the bottle if you are going to post on a Saturday night.
Cool....so now you agree with me.

No removal without a consensus as specified in COTUS.....exactly what I've said all along.

Cool....so now you agree with me.
You are STILL wrong if you think a consensus of the Cabinet only is sufficient to remove him under the 25th Amendment. That was my problem with your reasoning all along. Do you now see your error?

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

You are STILL wrong if you think a consensus of the Cabinet only is sufficient to remove him under the 25th Amendment. That was my problem with your reasoning all along. Do you now see your error?

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President

Like I've said all along:

Takes the VP and a majority of principle officers.....keyword there, AND.

Forum List

Back