Biden to save America in 2024 Election

That's correct. And all the election recounts and investigations trump lost votes and Biden gained more votes because of that. Biden ended up with well over 81 million votes while trump had only 74 million. The recounts and investigations made no significant difference, but it was a needle in trump's back.
You are a funny man.....bet you weren't aware of the social media giants deleting any mention of Hunters laptop before the election.
Bet you aren't aware that polling showed 1 in 4 dems said if they knew about the laptop before the election, they wouldn't have voted for Biden.

That would have given it to Trump.

So no more BS about election fraud.

You are a funny man.....bet you weren't aware of the social media giants deleting any mention of Hunters laptop before the election.
Bet you aren't aware that polling showed 1 in 4 dems said if they knew about the laptop before the election, they wouldn't have voted for Biden.

That would have given it to Trump.

So no more BS about election fraud.
Ifl, if, if trump wasn't such a liar and crook he would have won.

LOL, trump and honesty are polar opposites. He's one of the biggest liars in history.

LOL, trump and honesty are polar opposites. He's one of the biggest liars in history.
The current president can’t even be honest enough to admit he put us in a recession! Now he’s redefining what a recession is.

The current president can’t even be honest enough to admit he put us in a recession! Now he’s redefining what a recession is.
I'm sure Biden understands we are close to recession, but to imply he put us in there is very foolish. All these situations started on the trump administration. His lack of good judgment on the pandemic didn't help at all. The worker shortages, the war the Ukraine, the fact that the Saudis woke up and admitted that their oil wells are have to clean it now so they're going to gouge us for every penny they can get. I don't know about you but I got the largest raise of my lifetime, 40%. It was simply long overdue. Add the fact that the federal government lost 18% of their income because trump gave it away to the wealthy in the third trickle down theory that Republicans have come up with. Of course none of them worked. That must be an incentive for Republicans to do it again. Yes pretty crazy.

I'm sure Biden understands we are close to recession, but to imply he put us in there is very foolish. All these situations started on the trump administration. His lack of good judgment on the pandemic didn't help at all. The worker shortages, the war the Ukraine, the fact that the Saudis woke up and admitted that their oil wells are have to clean it now so they're going to gouge us for every penny they can get. I don't know about you but I got the largest raise of my lifetime, 40%. It was simply long overdue. Add the fact that the federal government lost 18% of their income because trump gave it away to the wealthy in the third trickle down theory that Republicans have come up with. Of course none of them worked. That must be an incentive for Republicans to do it again. Yes pretty crazy.
You’re delusional. Biden inherited a strong economy, and, as Obama predicted, f’ed it up.

And now, as if inflation isn’t bad enough, he’s managing to push through another big spending bill. NOBODY could be this stupid, unless they are senile and being manipulated by the radical left intent on destroying the economy.

As far as “raises,” I was doing very well under Trump. Now, under Biden, I’ve lost 20% of my retirement savings - and in the race of high inflation. I can’t believe there are still leftists thinking Biden was a better choice than Trump.

You’re delusional. Biden inherited a strong economy, and, as Obama predicted, f’ed it up.

And now, as if inflation isn’t bad enough, he’s managing to push through another big spending bill. NOBODY could be this stupid, unless they are senile and being manipulated by the radical left intent on destroying the economy.

As far as “raises,” I was doing very well under Trump. Now, under Biden, I’ve lost 20% of my retirement savings - and in the race of high inflation. I can’t believe there are still leftists thinking Biden was a better choice than Trump.
Biden was a better choice unless you like supporting a traitor to our nation. Presidents are not all all powerful, they cannot control what other nations do, they cannot control the price of gas, they cannot control the price of goods, they cannot control a virus that everybody seems bent on allowing to continue to be a threat to all of us. But at least Biden is trying, trump only thought of himself and he inherited a great economy from Obama. The pandemic didn't do trump any favorites either, it's amazing things aren't worse the way the world is.

Biden was a better choice unless you like supporting a traitor to our nation. Presidents are not all all powerful, they cannot control what other nations do, they cannot control the price of gas, they cannot control the price of goods, they cannot control a virus that everybody seems bent on allowing to continue to be a threat to all of us. But at least Biden is trying, trump only thought of himself and he inherited a great economy from Obama. The pandemic didn't do trump any favorites either, it's amazing things aren't worse the way the world is.
And yes it could have been a whole lot worse if trump was in power remember when he said he'd bomb Moscow that would be the end of everything including whatever savings you have. It's nice to have responsible leadership for a change.

A traitor is someone who incentivizes illegals to swarm in, sells oil to China while his son enriches himself selling crap paintings for $500,000 to Gd-knows-who, gives billions of advanced military equipment to the Taliban, and intentionally increases inflation on Americans already crippled by a 40-year high inflation rate.

A traitor is someone who incentivizes illegals to swarm in, sells oil to China while his son enriches himself selling crap paintings for $500,000 to Gd-knows-who, gives billions of advanced military equipment to the Taliban, and intentionally increases inflation on Americans already crippled by a 40-year high inflation rate.
ttump is a traitor, January 6th occurred because of his ego and his ego alone.
That's what a traitor does, they only think about themselves they don't think about the country they're supposed to represent. He is a true psychopath, not fit to lead anyone anywhere.

You really need some of those drugs that make you real stupid. Not that you could ever get any more stupid but at least you would have an excuse. Corky LET ME GIVE YOU SOME FREE CLUES cause I'm a real nice guy Free clue one i know Joe has told you a number of times shitting your self is cool but it,s not YOU GET A BAD RASH PLUS there is no one that likes the smell. You have got to stop listening to Joe PEOPLE don't like the smell of shit as he believes. So rake out those draws and get some deodorant

You really need some of those drugs that make you real stupid. Not that you could ever get any more stupid but at least you would have an excuse. Corky LET ME GIVE YOU SOME FREE CLUES cause I'm a real nice guy Free clue one i know Joe has told you a number of times shitting your self is cool but it,s not YOU GET A BAD RASH PLUS there is no one that likes the smell. You have got to stop listening to Joe PEOPLE don't like the smell of shit as he believes. So rake out those draws and get some deodorant
Only a shitforbrains asshole would fail to see the sarcasm in my comment.

I'd say it's 50-50 that Biden strokes out before his term is up.
Biden watches his weight, exercises regularly and eats right. trump is about the same age and does none of these things. Probability favors trump rather than biting having a stroke realistically. Plus his personality is basically unstable that would add to the stress.

If you actually believe that you shouldn't be on this site this is a discussion board. This further demonstrates your immature attitude.
All you do is spew bullshit. There can be no discussion.

Forum List

Back