Biden to save America in 2024 Election

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Joe is the best candidate to beat Donald Trump.

• President Biden's pollster said Biden is the best Democrat to challenge Trump in 2024.
  • "You go head-to-head and Joe Biden's always ahead of him," John Anzalone said.
  • Biden himself has suggested he would be "very fortunate" if Trump ran again.
President Joe Biden's pollster says there's 'no indication' the president won't seek reelection in 2024, arguing that Democrats don't have an alternative who could beat former President Donald Trump.

"I think that … a lot of us feel that if Trump runs, there's no one else that could beat Trump [other] than Joe Biden," John Anzalone told Politico's Ryan Lizza in an interview published on Friday.

Biden's pollster addresses speculation of a Biden-Trump rematch in 2024: 'No one else that could beat Trump'

5c750437f326421ba7a59b2da96c9a6b.jpg

This is satire, right? It has to be.

Nobody is dumb enough to seek out the downfall of their own personal welfare, well... I take that back, some of them are.
This is what unbridled hatred can do to a people. Those on the Left have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into hate for Trump and his supporters that they'd literally do ANYTHING to keep him from being re-elected. If he chose not to run then I believe they'd treat DeSantis as the next coming of satan on earth. If it worked with one DC outsider, they'd use it again and try their utmost to paint him with the same brush as the one they used on the Bad Orange Man.

I expect them to engage in widespread chaos and conflict while the campaign is underway. They are already beginning to panic.

This is what unbridled hatred can do to a people. Those on the Left have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into hate for Trump and his supporters that they'd literally do ANYTHING to keep him from being re-elected. If he chose not to run then I believe they'd treat DeSantis as the next coming of satan on earth. If it worked with one DC outsider, they'd use it again and try their utmost to paint him with the same brush as the one they used on the Bad Orange Man.

I expect them to engage in widespread chaos and conflict while the campaign is underway. They are already beginning to panic.
That's sorta like what is best in life.

I'd say it's 50-50 that Biden strokes out before his term is up.
If McConnell is willing to help the Ds put their choice in the VP slot, the Ds will cheerfully boot Biden down the stairs. Kamala can be bought to take the job, then resign to make way for whoever the Ds have chosen. If they're going to try that move, they'd better do it before the midterms flip the House AND the Senate.

If McConnell is willing to help the Ds put their choice in the VP slot, the Ds will cheerfully boot Biden down the stairs. Kamala can be bought to take the job, then resign to make way for whoever the Ds have chosen. If they're going to try that move, they'd better do it before the midterms flip the House AND the Senate.
If Biden has indicated he wants to run again. . . IMO? I think McConnell will be in there, supporting him. They have more loyalty to each other and the agenda of the Deep State, then to their respective parties.

I don't think McConnell would betray Biden just because he is getting a little long in the tooth.
They are too close, and have known each other too long.

,o1 a-2.jpg

Forum List

Back