Biden to release illegals without requesting they return for court. CATCH AND RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!

What was the point of releasing illegals to go back to work telling them they had to report to court later, knowing very well they would not?
So you agree they shouldn't be released, but should be returned to their country.

I believe the reason they come here should be addressed.
I agree...that's why they should be going to Court....if they came here illegally though, and did not avail themselves to the Court system and legal proceedings, then they should be detained, and deported.

What was the point of releasing illegals to go back to work telling them they had to report to court later, knowing very well they would not?
So you agree they shouldn't be released, but should be returned to their country.

Nice dodge. If you admit they will ignore our laws why let them in at all?

As long as the jobs are here they are going to come let in or not.
I'm not asking you to read their minds, I'm asking you why you support people coming here illegally, and continuing to break our laws instead of using our system of immigration.

I've answered this many times. I must have answered this 500 times. I'm reading no one's minds. I'm simply stating facts.

Why do you want to ignore the reason they come?
Fuck the reason they come. If the want to come into the US, follow the rules.

Why do you support Biden facilitating the breaking of our laws?

I should be different than you? You support business breaking our laws. Why should I be different than you? WHy hold me to a standard you will not hold yourself to? Screw that.
Big difference, Troll. Trump didn't take them in for the interview.

You lose again.

You ignore the laws you want to ignore and I'll do the same.
Difference between you and me troll, is that I support going after employers who hire illegals as well. You support Biden violating his oath of office and actively ignoring our immigration laws.

You lose let again, Troll.

No you don't support that. It's why you have been arguing with me as opposed to agreeing with me.
Now the troll ignores what I actually post and claims to be able to read my mind.

I argued that the reason that they come here needs addressed and you felt a need to argue with me. It doesn't take a mind reader to understand what you wrote.

I agree...that's why they should be going to Court....if they came here illegally though, and did not avail themselves to the Court system and legal proceedings, then they should be detained, and deported.

Business doesn't want them coming through the courts because then they have to pay them a legal wage.

I'm not asking you to read their minds, I'm asking you why you support people coming here illegally, and continuing to break our laws instead of using our system of immigration.

I've answered this many times. I must have answered this 500 times. I'm reading no one's minds. I'm simply stating facts.

Why do you want to ignore the reason they come?
Fuck the reason they come. If the want to come into the US, follow the rules.

Why do you support Biden facilitating the breaking of our laws?

I should be different than you? You support business breaking our laws. Why should I be different than you? WHy hold me to a standard you will not hold yourself to? Screw that.
Big difference, Troll. Trump didn't take them in for the interview.

You lose again.

You ignore the laws you want to ignore and I'll do the same.
Difference between you and me troll, is that I support going after employers who hire illegals as well. You support Biden violating his oath of office and actively ignoring our immigration laws.

You lose let again, Troll.

No you don't support that. It's why you have been arguing with me as opposed to agreeing with me.
Now the troll ignores what I actually post and claims to be able to read my mind.

I argued that the reason that they come here needs addressed and you felt a need to argue with me. It doesn't take a mind reader to understand what you wrote.
Brown leaders.

Business doesn't want them coming through the courts because then they have to pay them a legal wage.
Maybe illegal businesses...but normal, businesses, the vast majority in the US...certainly do

Maybe illegal businesses...but normal, businesses, the vast majority in the US...certainly do

It keeps their wages depressed also.

Maybe....that's why it's important to keep illegals from coming over...hence when they are found, detain them and remove them...not release them without a Court date....like Xiden is doing.

I don't know any businesses that do what you claimed "businesses" do.....I wouldn't go to one of those businesses, and I would report them....I suggest you, at the very least stop going to those businsses

Arguing with a retard fool will get you nowhere. This is clearly dementia addled Joe granting de facto
legality to every and all people wanting to come live in the United States regardless of their legal status, their criminal history, their covid situation, etc.
And it's blanket amnesty for all illegals living here now. It also tips the scales to democrats for the
foreseeable future so get used to generational one party rule...just like China has.

It's a slap in the face to everyone who has immigrated here legally and it makes a joke of Biden's claims he
will wipe out the covid virus here in this nation.
It is absolute lawlessness it's what happens when you pull the levers and install Joe Biden in the White House
illegally.

Maybe....that's why it's important to keep illegals from coming over...hence when they are found, detain them and remove them...not release them without a Court date....like Xiden is doing.

Send them back. Then they just cross elsewhere......they have jobs waiting on them.

I don't know any businesses that do what you claimed "businesses" do.....I wouldn't go to one of those businesses, and I would report them....I suggest you, at the very least stop going to those businsses

No you wouldn't. There are entire documentaries with businesses stating they hire illegals and nothing has been done.

Send them back. Then they just cross elsewhere......they have jobs waiting on them.

No you wouldn't. There are entire documentaries with businesses stating they hire illegals and nothing has been done.
Maybe they will...and this time they'll go to prison before being deported.

Yes, I certainly would. I am sure businesses, if a business knowingly hires an illegal they should be prosecuted.

I am sure, some businesses, acknowledge the fact that they unknowingly have hired illegals....that's gonna happen, especially when you have an Admin with policies like the current one...it also highlights the other side of the coin, illegal immigration usually leads to other crimes, such as ID theft...and more victims....it's a sad circle...hence why border security is very important, and why Xiden's policy here is very troubling...obviously he isn't putting the safety and security of Americans first....

We aren't going to fund facilities to hold millions of people.

Yes, I certainly would. I am sure businesses, if a business knowingly hires an illegal they should be prosecuted.

I am sure, some businesses, acknowledge the fact that they unknowingly have hired illegals....that's gonna happen, especially when you have an Admin with policies like the current one...it also highlights the other side of the coin, illegal immigration usually leads to other crimes, such as ID theft...and more victims....it's a sad circle...hence why border security is very important, and why Xiden's policy here is very troubling...obviously he isn't putting the safety and security of Americans first....

Stop lying about the situation. No one is pretending they do not know.

We already do...they are called Federal Prisons...and there are people there right now that are serving sentences for coming over illegally more then once. We have also freed up some space, that's the Trump undoing Xiden's horrible 94 Crime Bill...or at least major parts that lead to mass long term sentences.

What am I lying about? I disagree, I think some folks do pretend they don't know to avoid prosecution....but I know many, many businesses, that don't do that. They follow the law, get the required information and documents necessary to hire someone, and hire them. Why don't you actually start working on addressing the problem? Lack of border security. Obviously people want to come here for a better life, and jobs etc....but there is a legal way to do it, not an illegal way. You keep ignoring the problem and look to blame "businesses' - not the illegal, or the Admin that encourages the behavior.

We already do...they are called Federal Prisons...and there are people there right now that are serving sentences for coming over illegally more then once. We have also freed up some space, that's the Trump undoing Xiden's horrible 94 Crime Bill...or at least major parts that lead to mass long term sentences.

We aren't going to build and fund facilities to hold millions of people. It isn't going to happen and you know it isn't going to happen so why do you pretend it will?

What am I lying about? I disagree, I think some folks do pretend they don't know to avoid prosecution....but I know many, many businesses, that don't do that. They follow the law, get the required information and documents necessary to hire someone, and hire them. Why don't you actually start working on addressing the problem? Lack of border security. Obviously people want to come here for a better life, and jobs etc....but there is a legal way to do it, not an illegal way. You keep ignoring the problem and look to blame "businesses' - not the illegal, or the Admin that encourages the behavior.

We can't secure the border and the border isn't the problem. Employers offering them jobs are.

Wait until the Democrats simply make them all legal. It's going to happen.

Actually, you are demonstrating that you don't understand the simple concept of supply and demand....

We need to attack the demand part by prosecuting any employer who knowingly employs illegals (through fines, prison time, and loss of business licenses)...

But we also need to cut off the supply by deporting the illegals!!!!

That last step would make it a lot harder for employers to hire illegals, since you can't hire people you can't find (and would certainly increase the scarcity, and thus the pay, of the remaining illegals, eliminating the benefit of hiring them)!!!!

The two-pronged solution would definitely have a better chance of succeeding than just attacking one part....

Actually, you are demonstrating that you don't understand the simple concept of supply and demand....

We need to attack the demand part by prosecuting any employer who knowingly employs illegals (through fines, prison time, and loss of business licenses)...

Odd, that has long been my argument so I am confused as to what you think I do not understand. We DON'T do that.

We
Deport them all the time. They just come back because their jobs are waiting on them.

That last step would make it a lot harder for employers to hire illegals, since you can't hire people you can't find (and would certainly increase the scarcity, and thus the pay, of the remaining illegals, eliminating the benefit of hiring them)!!!!

The two-pronged solution would definitely have a better chance of succeeding than just attacking one part....

We DO NOT address the employer. A two prong solution with only one prong.

Odd, that has long been my argument so I am confused as to what you think I do not understand. We DON'T do that.

We
Deport them all the time. They just come back because their jobs are waiting on them.

Zero prongs under Veggie Joe.

We

Zero prongs under Veggie Joe.

And? I said forever that this would happen. Wait until he makes them legal.

No Border Joe endangering Americans in favor of criminal illegals.

What an asshole.

Forum List

Back