Biden to release illegals without requesting they return for court. CATCH AND RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Why even have a border?

Border Patrol in Rio Grande Valley considering releasing illegal crossers into US without court date

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News has learned from a senior source with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that a plan is under consideration for Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) to begin releasing illegal border crossers who claim asylum without issuing a Notice to Appear (NTA) - meaning they will depart custody without a court date.

Such a decision would be unprecedented if enacted and would place the responsibility of seeking an asylum hearing on the migrants through Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or legal assistance.

The source says the reasoning for the decision is that the situation has "become so dire that BP [Border Patrol] has no choice but to release people nearly immediately after apprehension because there is no space to hold people even to do necessary NTA paperwork."

The RGV, based in Texas, is ground zero for the surge in border crossings and is more than 700% overcapacity.

What was the point of releasing illegals to go back to work telling them they had to report to court later, knowing very well they would not?

What was the point of releasing illegals to go back to work telling them they had to report to court later, knowing very well they would not?
So you agree they shouldn't be released, but should be returned to their country.

I believe the reason they come here should be addressed.
BIden told them to....

So what are you going to do about the Fucktard?????

So you agree they shouldn't be released, but should be returned to their country.

BIden told them to....

So what are you going to do about the Fucktard?????

If you wish to ask a question like an adult I would be happy to reply.

Nice dodge. If you admit they will ignore our laws why let them in at all?

As long as the jobs are here they are going to come let in or not.

I'm not asking you to read their minds, I'm asking you why you support people coming here illegally, and continuing to break our laws instead of using our system of immigration.

I'm not asking you to read their minds, I'm asking you why you support people coming here illegally, and continuing to break our laws instead of using our system of immigration.

I've answered this many times. I must have answered this 500 times. I'm reading no one's minds. I'm simply stating facts.

Why do you want to ignore the reason they come?

I've answered this many times. I must have answered this 500 times. I'm reading no one's minds. I'm simply stating facts.

Fuck the reason they come. If the want to come into the US, follow the rules.

Why do you support Biden facilitating the breaking of our laws?

I should be different than you? You support business breaking our laws. Why should I be different than you? WHy hold me to a standard you will not hold yourself to? Screw that.

I should be different than you? You support business breaking our laws. Why should I be different than you? WHy hold me to a standard you will not hold yourself to? Screw that.
Big difference, Troll. Trump didn't take them in for the interview.

You lose again.

You lose again.

You ignore the laws you want to ignore and I'll do the same.

You lose again.

Difference between you and me troll, is that I support going after employers who hire illegals as well. You support Biden violating his oath of office and actively ignoring our immigration laws.

You lose let again, Troll.

You lose again.

Difference between you and me troll, is that I support going after employers who hire illegals as well. You support Biden violating his oath of office and actively ignoring our immigration laws.

No you don't support that. It's why you have been arguing with me as opposed to agreeing with me.

You lose again.

No you don't support that. It's why you have been arguing with me as opposed to agreeing with me.
Now the troll ignores what I actually post and claims to be able to read my mind.

Forum List

Back