Biden To Mark Transgender Day Of Visibility With New Actions, Biden will announce a new “X” gender marker on US passport applications + other measures

I have Daughters AND Grand daughters who play Sports.And I don't want them to have to compete with MEN. Or share a locker room with the filthy perverts.
Who the fuck cares about what you want?

You are not harmed.
They are not harmed.

Take your mesogenic delusions elsewhere.

Problem is there are only 2 sexes, aside from the rare genetic anomaly of course. There is no third sex in humans, hasn't ever been and there never will be.
085683FB-2035-441A-AD4D-66EAB48B32A3.jpeg

Egads, the right wing, the so called republican conservatives, seem to be growing dumber by the minute. Seriously each time I review the commentary online today I marvel that the internet, a source of so much excellent information is spoiled by nonsense. Trump was president is bad enough, thankfully enough Americans woke up to his threat to our nation.

'Are Americans Just Stupid?' Online it sure appears so....

An excellent read for these times.

'This Is Not Propaganda by Peter Pomerantsev review – quietly frightening'

"The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwell

Ah nice spin, you fucking dwerp.

Amazing how you ignore it's your kind who obliterate history. But I suppose you're simply intellectually dishonest, though I know you project.

You think you're an intellectual huh? Rhetorical, you're still a dwerp.

LOL. Sell that to some naive college kids. You're insane.
Insane?
You hate someone you don't know and you call me insane?
You want to harm people who've never harmed you and you call me insane?
You are afraid you might find yourself attracted to someone you hate and despise (leave ex wives out of this) and you call me insane?

Check the mirror my Tiny Minded Poop Thrower.

Insane?
You hate someone you don't know and you call me insane?
You want to harm people who've never harmed you and you call me insane?
You are afraid you might find yourself attracted to someone you hate and despise (leave ex wives out of this) and you call me insane?

Check the mirror my Tiny Minded Poop Thrower.
Yes, you're fucking insane.

Joe Biden is commemorating Transgender Day of Visibility by celebrating prominent transgender Americans and advocating against what his administration terms “dangerous anti-transgender legislative attacks” that have passed in statehouses across the country.

Biden on Thursday is announcing new measures aimed at making the federal government more inclusive for transgender people, including a new “X” gender marker on U.S. passport applications beginning on April 11 and new Transportation Security Administration scanners that are gender-neutral.

The party of Science strikes again.

Other than Israel which respects human rights for everyone, including the scientifically challenged, I wonder what countries in the Middle East would accept such a passport?

If it’s no big deal, why bother posting it?
I didn't, fool.
I responded.
AND
What you want matters less than the crap I took this morning.
Loud, stank but it flushed away.
Your crap is still here.

I didn't, fool.
I responded.
AND
What you want matters less than the crap I took this morning.
Loud, stank but it flushed away.
Your crap is still here.
Did I say you posted it, moron? You're in here talking about it, so apparently it matters to you. :cuckoo:

THANK GOD!!!

That will take care of gas prices, double inflation food prices and Putin is surrendering!!
Thank you Biden!!

What about people with Daughters. REAL Girls? There is only one type of Woman. She has a uterous. Overies. And TWO "X" Chromosomes. Anything else is a SICK individual.
Sure, people with daughters can participate in sports. I'm sure many do.

When did they pass that law? I've checked all my references and can't find a law anywhere where your idea is codified.

Women have their uterus and ovaries removed for many reasons. Are they no longer women?

The only issue fore me here is fairness and I proposed a solution that addresses that.
Your fantasies, fears, and perversions are not part of my consideration nor should they be.

Just more of the Biden / Democrat war on the American people.

This is the fascist GOP's war on people who they disagree with. You nazi terrorists think that people have freedom as long as they agree with you. President Eisenhower ordered federal troops into Arkansas to protect black children in Arkansas. Biden should order troops into red states to protect transgender people.

Forum List

Back