Biden Admin to Allow Americans to Choose "Non-binary" as a Gender on Passports

all muslim countries, all catholic countries, all african countries, most of the world. Human biology is not complicated, there are only two sexes, male and female
And what does that have to do with passports?

There is a photo on your passport. In all my travels no one ever had to ask me about my sexual organs to ID me

Say all the fucked in the head whackos.

Does it really matter what I do behind my closed door says the whack-job fucking his Labrador.
How many times have you been asked to drop your pants when you show your passport?

And what does that have to do with passports?

There is a photo on your passport. In all my travels no one ever had to ask me about my sexual organs to ID me
all passports (except US ones under senile Joe) have a block for sex. Being male or female has always been a means of identification

How many times have you been asked to drop your pants when you show your passport?
never but I have had them look at my face every time. it may be news to you but male and female faces look different. also female bodies are generally smaller and more bottom heavy. Sex is a valid means of identification to all thinking humans.

never but I have had them look at my face every time. it may be news to you but male and female faces look different. also female bodies are generally smaller and more bottom heavy. Sex is a valid means of identification to all thinking humans.
So then a picture is all that is needed.

are you an X? is that why you are so stirred up about this?
You're the one who is hung up on it not me.

In my entire life all that ever mattered was the photo on any ID I was ever asked for.

So the photo is obviously the single most important part of any ID

You're the one who is hung up on it not me.

In my entire life all that ever mattered was the photo on any ID I was ever asked for.

So the photo is obviously the single most important part of any ID
yes it is and if the photo is of a woman and you have male checked on your passport you will not make it through immigration.

Other than Israel, I wonder what other countries in the Middle East would allow a person to enter with such a gender classification.

Lots of African countries, and some in Asia, such as Indonesia, would probably prevent entry as well.

Just one more example of Biden not "following the Science," which he so frequently promised.

Biden will allow Americans to choose non-binary as a gender option on passports and let applicants self-identify instead of providing medical certificates​

• State Department announced new rules for genders on passports Wednesday
  • Applicants who don't identify as male or female can choose a third option
  • Adds to a growing a number of countries that have an 'X' gender option
  • Officials also removed the need for medical certification if they want to change gender on their passport
I think this is a great idea.

As no one would voluntarily choose "idiot"...this is the next best choice.

Forum List

Back