Democrat Rep. Waters tells homeless people to 'go home,' warns journalist during testy exchange

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Rep. Maxine Waters reportedly warned a journalist not to report on a story regarding an event she attended near a homeless encampment in Los Angeles where tensions boiled over amid confusion over Section 8 housing vouchers.

According to a report from the New York Post, Waters was present at a chaotic event where hundreds of homeless people showed up due to inaccurate social media reports that Section 8 housing vouchers were being distributed.

At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

That comment reportedly triggered an angry response from the crowd, many of whom were homeless.

"We don’t got no home, that’s why we’re here!" one member of the crowd reportedly said back. "What home we gonna go to?"

Democrat Rep. Waters tells homeless people to 'go home,' warns journalist during testy exchange

If that woman has a IQ over 79 it would surprise the shit out of me.....Oh, check out the link in the article about paying her daughter in campaign cash......Corrupt POS.

oh yes, she is corrupt. Old as dirt and her name is even a lie. Her last husband's name was waters...She is married to a Williams and he is a pretty successful guy. Don't know why he married this crazy woman. She accused him publicly of cheating on her at some point in last few years which he denied. LOoked to me like some mental issues on her part.

oh yes, she is corrupt. Old as dirt and her name is even a lie. Her last husband's name was waters...She is married to a Williams and he is a pretty successful guy. Don't know why he married this crazy woman. She accused him publicly of cheating on her at some point in last few years which he denied. LOoked to me like some mental issues on her part.
What I don't understand is how she got married in the first place. That woman is the ugliest I've ever seen...inside and especially outside. Butt ugly.

She was such an ugly kid. When she played in the sandbox the cat kept covering her up.

Her psychiatrist told her she was crazy and she said she wanted a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

She is so ugly when she looked in the mirror her reflection walked away.

She is so ugly when when she born the doctor threw her out the window and the window threw her back.

She's so ugly she has to sneak up on a mirror.

What I don't understand is how she got married in the first place. That woman is the ugliest I've ever seen...inside and especially outside. Butt ugly.

She was such an ugly kid. When she played in the sandbox the cat kept covering her up.

Her psychiatrist told her she was crazy and she said she wanted a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

She is so ugly when when she born the doctor threw her out the window and the window threw her back.

I think we're going to have a good run of, "She's so ugly she......"......................lolol

She's so ugly she could scare a hotdog off a bun

She's so ugly the doctor slapped her mother first................................Immortal Rodney D

Rep. Maxine Waters reportedly warned a journalist not to report on a story regarding an event she attended near a homeless encampment in Los Angeles where tensions boiled over amid confusion over Section 8 housing vouchers.

According to a report from the New York Post, Waters was present at a chaotic event where hundreds of homeless people showed up due to inaccurate social media reports that Section 8 housing vouchers were being distributed.

At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

That comment reportedly triggered an angry response from the crowd, many of whom were homeless.

"We don’t got no home, that’s why we’re here!" one member of the crowd reportedly said back. "What home we gonna go to?"

If that woman has a IQ over 79 it would surprise the shit out of me.....Oh, check out the link in the article about paying her daughter in campaign cash......Corrupt POS.
In a stare down with Medusa.
Maxine wins....Medusa turns instead.

One of the lee sisters...........Ug lee.

She would have never been tolerated in the JFK years. Hell, none of the dems now running cities, states, etc would be where they are now...they would be at gitmo. But times change, the evil are in control of everything and the USA is dying while nothing is done to stop it.

What an abomination to decent society this woman is. Her district is one of the worst sections in LA, but she doesn't live there, she lives in the 2nd most exclusive zip codes in LA. Another fake ass person in the dem party.
All of the democrats without any exception and their voters can all burn in hell.

Forum List

Back