Biden To Mark Transgender Day Of Visibility With New Actions, Biden will announce a new “X” gender marker on US passport applications + other measures

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Joe Biden is commemorating Transgender Day of Visibility by celebrating prominent transgender Americans and advocating against what his administration terms “dangerous anti-transgender legislative attacks” that have passed in statehouses across the country.

Biden on Thursday is announcing new measures aimed at making the federal government more inclusive for transgender people, including a new “X” gender marker on U.S. passport applications beginning on April 11 and new Transportation Security Administration scanners that are gender-neutral.

Cuckoo_FxxDd3V1qUv0CTwEj85oRm7V2zI@350x350.gif

Joe Biden is commemorating Transgender Day of Visibility by celebrating prominent transgender Americans and advocating against what his administration terms “dangerous anti-transgender legislative attacks” that have passed in statehouses across the country.

Biden on Thursday is announcing new measures aimed at making the federal government more inclusive for transgender people, including a new “X” gender marker on U.S. passport applications beginning on April 11 and new Transportation Security Administration scanners that are gender-neutral.

FFSl The leftists have gone batshit crazy.

So of all our problems this......this is what he decides to focus on?

We need a fucking purge day, soon.

Well be easier to do now that the government will have a list of those with the Scarlet Letter in their file.

lol

"prominent trans gender Americans"

famous freaks

Not furry, though
I can think of only two:

1) the guy-turned-girl who robbed a girl of the 1st place finish in the swimming competition

2) the guy-turned-woman who was appointed a Cabinet Secretary who took his/her own mother out of the nursing home during COVID when he/she told the rest of the country to leave our loved ones there.

When the time comes, the despot who will lead us all will be able to know what group or identity everyone is part of. And then making slaves and exterminating them an easier task.

What's the problem?
How are you harmed?

AND

Don't say gay

Problem is with all the problems we have in our country and he decides this is what's important.

Problem is there are only 2 sexes, aside from the rare genetic anomaly of course. There is no third sex in humans, hasn't ever been and there never will be.

It's a federal document and it allows people to create any gender they want. It's supposed to be a official document issued by the federal government and it means facts, and reality don't matter on it. You're either born as a man or a woman. Allowing someone to pick their own gender on a federal passport is allowing people to lie and encourages an abandonment of reality and that feelings beat truth. If you want to play a fantasy on Twitter ok, but a issued identification document shouldn't be a fantasy.

And it doesn't hurt me. But then again raping a child doesn't hurt me but I still don't brush it off as no big deal. But the reality it does hurt me, you and the whole country because it weakens us all just a tiny bit more, by itself it isn't a big deal but this is one of many man examples of us being weakened just a little bit that when you add them all up it is a problem.

So if you're ok with society having to go along with people's fantasies and pretend it's reality that's fine, I won't tell you that you can't. But I won't ever take you seriously or really care what you have to say.

That way you can all be tracked and traced and when they are set to draw down the attacks to take you fools out that’s exactly what they’re gonna do. There is a huge group of the population where countries take gays out face it.

Egads, the right wing, the so called republican conservatives, seem to be growing dumber by the minute. Seriously each time I review the commentary online today I marvel that the internet, a source of so much excellent information is spoiled by nonsense. Trump was president is bad enough, thankfully enough Americans woke up to his threat to our nation.

'Are Americans Just Stupid?' Online it sure appears so....

An excellent read for these times.

'This Is Not Propaganda by Peter Pomerantsev review – quietly frightening'

"The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwell

I don't understand the idea of a "Tranny Day of Visibility" anyhow. Maybe Brandon can explain.

I thought the idea of someone dressing up in drag and pretending to be a broad was to fool people and more or less blend in so that people actually think you are what you are pretending to be.

Openly declaring yourself to be a She-Male seems to be counter-productive.

Forum List

Back