Biden To Mark Transgender Day Of Visibility With New Actions, Biden will announce a new “X” gender marker on US passport applications + other measures

Egads, the right wing, the so called republican conservatives, seem to be growing dumber by the minute. Seriously each time I review the commentary online today I marvel that the internet, a source of so much excellent information is spoiled by nonsense. Trump was president is bad enough, thankfully enough Americans woke up to his threat to our nation.

'Are Americans Just Stupid?' Online it sure appears so....

An excellent read for these times.

'This Is Not Propaganda by Peter Pomerantsev review – quietly frightening'

"The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwell
how specifically did Trump threaten the nation? Was it by reducing unemployment to record low levels? was it by making the US energy independent? was it by starting no new wars? was it by making NATO members pay up? Was it by opening dialog with North Korea? The media lied to you, wake the fuck up.

Joe Biden is commemorating Transgender Day of Visibility by celebrating prominent transgender Americans and advocating against what his administration terms “dangerous anti-transgender legislative attacks” that have passed in statehouses across the country.

Biden on Thursday is announcing new measures aimed at making the federal government more inclusive for transgender people, including a new “X” gender marker on U.S. passport applications beginning on April 11 and new Transportation Security Administration scanners that are gender-neutral.

Satan truly possesses The Biden Regime.

Egads, the right wing, the so called republican conservatives, seem to be growing dumber by the minute. Seriously each time I review the commentary online today I marvel that the internet, a source of so much excellent information is spoiled by nonsense. Trump was president is bad enough, thankfully enough Americans woke up to his threat to our nation.

'Are Americans Just Stupid?' Online it sure appears so....

An excellent read for these times.

'This Is Not Propaganda by Peter Pomerantsev review – quietly frightening'

"The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwell

Your first sentence is telling. You're whole post is telling. You didn't address the topic of the conversation, engage anyone is conversation and brought trump up when he has absolutely nothing to do with with this thread. It shows you're biased and a contrarian, you don't care about talking about the topic, you just came in to drop some insults with a closed ended comment and left.

Your proving yourself to be exactly what you dislike.

It's virtue signaling bullshit that furthers the complete denial of the gender dysphoria mental health disorder.

Do you understand?

It is deliberately ignoring a documented clinical mental health disorder.

Imagine completely ignoring schizophrenia.
I think it's more like challenging God to rain down fire and brimstone on DC which has become a modern day Babylon, or Sodom and Gomorrah.

Strange, I thought transgendered meant someone trans over to a different gender, so they then would identify as man or a woman. Funny if other countries don't accept these passports.

Problem is with all the problems we have in our country and he decides this is what's important.

Problem is there are only 2 sexes, aside from the rare genetic anomaly of course. There is no third sex in humans, hasn't ever been and there never will be.

It's a federal document and it allows people to create any gender they want. It's supposed to be a official document issued by the federal government and it means facts, and reality don't matter on it. You're either born as a man or a woman. Allowing someone to pick their own gender on a federal passport is allowing people to lie and encourages an abandonment of reality and that feelings beat truth. If you want to play a fantasy on Twitter ok, but a issued identification document shouldn't be a fantasy.

And it doesn't hurt me. But then again raping a child doesn't hurt me but I still don't brush it off as no big deal. But the reality it does hurt me, you and the whole country because it weakens us all just a tiny bit more, by itself it isn't a big deal but this is one of many man examples of us being weakened just a little bit that when you add them all up it is a problem.

So if you're ok with society having to go along with people's fantasies and pretend it's reality that's fine, I won't tell you that you can't. But I won't ever take you seriously or really care what you have to say.
I do know you find this hard to believe but...

People can do more than one thing at once.

I know, I know. The incompetence no your leadership makes you think the only things that count are denying women, PoC, and LGTBQ+ people the right to live their lives without your hatred causing them to fear for their lives

But good leadership can do more than one thing at a time.
You guys should try some good leadership for a change.

Joe Biden is commemorating Transgender Day of Visibility by celebrating prominent transgender Americans and advocating against what his administration terms “dangerous anti-transgender legislative attacks” that have passed in statehouses across the country.

Biden on Thursday is announcing new measures aimed at making the federal government more inclusive for transgender people, including a new “X” gender marker on U.S. passport applications beginning on April 11 and new Transportation Security Administration scanners that are gender-neutral.

This is sick. Why should 99% of Americans adjust to a tiny minority of sick fucks? How about WereWolf day?

It's virtue signaling bullshit that furthers the complete denial of the gender dysphoria mental health disorder.

Do you understand?

It is deliberately ignoring a documented clinical mental health disorder.

Imagine completely ignoring schizophrenia.
I understand.
You are afraid o them
Afraid you might get caught in a surprising reacharound.
So, your fear drives an unreasoned anger. An anger not based in reality but in your imagination.
And your ear drives you to hate those who've never harmed you or anyone you know. To hate someone YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

These people don't need help becoming you, as sick as that thought is, they need help become WHO THEY ARE.

Do YOU understand?

So how does this shit help lower the price of gasoline and inflation? Those are real problems, not this shit.
Unlike the GQP leadership Biden is fully capable of doing many things at once.
Successfully.
and
Without harming the innocent.

1648781801976.png

This is sure to help the Dims win the mid terms.....:D

EXACTLY...
What "adjustments" are being forced on you?
I have Daughters AND Grand daughters who play Sports.And I don't want them to have to compete with MEN. Or share a locker room with the filthy perverts.

Strange, I thought transgendered meant someone trans over to a different gender, so they then would identify as man or a woman. Funny if other countries don't accept these passports.
lol

Try getting into Russia with one of those. :p

I do know you find this hard to believe but...

People can do more than one thing at once.

I know, I know. The incompetence no your leadership makes you think the only things that count are denying women, PoC, and LGTBQ+ people the right to live their lives without your hatred causing them to fear for their lives

But good leadership can do more than one thing at a time.
You guys should try some good leadership for a change.

Well, women were never a part of the topic and I never mentioned women. So that comment is wrong.

I never said anyone should be denied their rights. Nor did I speak badly of trannies as a group or as individuals. Infact I said if someone wants to have a fantasy they are another sex that's fine, because truth is I don't care what they want to pretend to be. So your comment again is wrong.

You want to be snarky, and savvy by trying to turn what I said into something that wasn't there so you get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at "really telling me". But it doesn't work. When you remove all context and put in your own it disvalues your case. Your constant replying to people in this thread doing the exact same thing to everyone shows you only care about being a contrarian and not actually engaging in conversation or considering others opinions. Which is why I am terminating this pitiful excuse of a exchange with you.

Forum List

Back