Biden taunts Trump…Bring it on

You idiots can't even photoshop well.

Any picture of Trump without poop stains has been photoshopped

Why do you think Melania wouldn’t sleep with Fat Donnie?
She didn’t want to wake up with poop all over the sheets

Any picture of Trump without poop stains has been photoshopped

Why do you think Melania wouldn’t sleep with Fat Donnie?
She didn’t want to wake up with poop all over the sheets
Comeon Right--you can do better than this nonsense for your posts....It's like you don't care any more or you feel completely defeated with your loser dem party bullshit.

Comeon Right--you can do better than this nonsense for your posts....It's like you don't care any more or you feel completely defeated with your loser dem party bullshit.

People are saying that Fat Donnie constantly pooped himself.
They had to hire staff to clean the sheets every morning.

That is why he is known as Orange Poopypants

Attachments

• 1648173546297.png
    1648173546297.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 20

People say a lot about Trump. The vast majority are lies. That is one of them.

Never heard that before---------you libs are always making up SHIT though.
You know you libs sound like a bunch of nitwitted rude out of control children that should be sent to the principles office for beating with a ruler.

Never heard that before---------you libs are always making up SHIT though.
You know you libs sound like a bunch of nitwitted rude out of control children that should be sent to the principles office for beating with a ruler.
That doesn't matter.

He said "People are saying"

That makes it true.

Well I have news for you Professor. You'll experience the same in incomompetence at any private business as well. Because, and try to stay with me here, they all hire human beings.
Even you know that's malarkey.

Any business that stays in business can't afford non-producers. And, as a private business, they can fire the deadwood unless they are shielded by a corrupt union.

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
I would totally LOVE to see Biden run (or rather ♿️) against Trump in 2024. If people have not been awakened after 3 more years of Biden, we are doomed.

Sorry
But I don’t engage in Stolen Election fantasies
So then you were very vocal to speak out against Hilary, the MSM, and the democrats cry of stolen 2016 election claims?

Of course you weren’t. You’re so cute when you pretend to have standards. You didn’t mind then, but you suddenly mind now. That exposes you as a fraud

how do you intellectually reconcile with this cognitive dissonance?

Fat Donnie hasn’t seen a gym in 50 years
Trump aside, you need to drop the effort. Wokist/leftists such as yourself have been called racist for years, and there's a reason for that. You need to own up to the fact that you're lock-step inline with Jim Crow laws that dictate outcome and rights based on race. If I were you I'd find a new party and ideology to take in.. one that isn't so hateful and accepts everyone no matter what their skin color. I hope you can adapt to the new times. Until then, you're just the latest racist to chime in and talk about all the people you hate. What a tense, blood-curdling, pursed-lipped angry fellow you must be, filled with hatred of the people who simply disagree with you. You must have demanded a trophy for merely showing up to school.

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election

The dumb demented SOB probably can't remember Trumps name. Hell he can't even remember people in his own cabinet when they're sitting right in front of him.

Forum List

Back