Biden taunts Trump…Bring it on

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election

You can see our European allies are very concerned that Republicans may win again and undo all sanctions
Watching fucked in the head Leftists cling to an almost dead dude with a failed record is sad as fuck…I’ve lost all faith in the intelligence of the American electorate.

Any picture of Trump without poop stains has been photoshopped

Why do you think Melania wouldn’t sleep with Fat Donnie?
She didn’t want to wake up with poop all over the sheets
She slept at least once with him.

Nope...if ever. And he's go to walk into the womens (girls) locker room.
Why, back in the day, Trump was one of the heaviestly recruited Baseball Players in all New York.
Pro teams begged him to sign but he was more interested in Real Estate
Just ask him

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
It's Biden's only chance, but he'll see a primary challenge from the progressives. So probably the best we can get is a not insane total tool of the 1% from the gop

Forum List

Back