Biden taunts Trump…Bring it on

Biden won because 81 million voters showed Fat Donnie the door

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
Yeah, right. And if Trump had gotten 82 million votes, miraculously, historically, Biden would have gotten 91 million votes. Right?

Even you know that the 2020 election will forever be controversial. How could it be anything else what with all the chaos surrounding the election? Many states made changes to their election laws and qualifications just weeks before the election. Many of those changes were illegal but, it is what it is.

The main question is whether 2024 will be too late to rescue our country.

Yeah, right. And if Trump had gotten 82 million votes, miraculously, historically, Biden would have gotten 91 million votes. Right?

Even you know that the 2020 election will forever be controversial. How could it be anything else what with all the chaos surrounding the election? Many states made changes to their election laws and qualifications just weeks before the election. Many of those changes were illegal but, it is what it is.

The main question is whether 2024 will be too late to rescue our country.
The 2020 election was the most honest in history

Most people voted
Most recounts
Most audits
Most court challenges

All of which showed Biden won by a huge margin

Wont matter much, We are going down the tubes, promoted by the extremes from both party's. There is no longer any attempt to try and have a UNITED States of America.
Only one party is sending us down the tubes: Dims.

If the organization formerly known as the Republican Party had any intelligence, which they don't, they would be working very hard to ensure Donald Trump does not succeed in being the 2024 nominee.
They lack the balls

They lack the balls
It's a calculated decision.

Every one of themis fine with Trump losing another election, as long as licking his boots ensures their own reelections.

You make the mistake of thinking that they would have any integrity, in order to say cowardice got in the way of it.

Trump can't win the nomination. He's burned too many bridges.
Yeah, but not that many.

Real%20Politics%203%2024%202022-S.jpg

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
Why would this brain dead prick throw out a challenge to someone who had a better economy, energy independence, southern border under control, NK not doing missile tests, Russia not attacking other.countries, China on the defensive and Middle East peace agreements never thought possible.

Bidumb wants to run against that? I hope he does.

Why would this brain dead prick throw out a challenge to someone who had a better economy, energy independence, southern border under control, NK not doing missile tests, Russia not attacking other.countries, China on the defensive and Middle East peace agreements never thought possible.

Because Biden watched the mentally ill orange pile of shit drum up more Biden votes than Biden could in 2020.

Thanks for asking.

Better economy?

Trump LOST 3 million jobs in four years
Biden has ADDED 8 million jobs in one

Trump never had a one year GDP over 3
Biden had a GDP of 5.9

Let’s Go Brandon!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back