Biden taunts Trump…Bring it on

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
Yeah if he can walk by then......See him shuffling today......lololol....................Shuffles and farts........Shuffles and farts. Farts give him some momentum in his walk

You honestly thinks he runs in 2024? Come on man. Let's get real. The man is on his last legs. An embarrassment. And responsible for every death in Ukraine due to the Russian invasion.

Let's Go Brandon

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wont matter much, We are going down the tubes, promoted by the extremes from both party's. There is no longer any attempt to try and have a UNITED States of America.

Forum List

Back