Biden taunts Trump…Bring it on

Perhaps the Dems will run AOC in 2024. I think she will be old enough.

Can you imagine AOC as PresIdent?

where in the past you could assume that an American president would put his foot down on the side of democratic values, Trump's foot was fully engaged in kicking America's allies, the media, federal prosecutors, immigrant families, and the truth (the notion that facts matter)

let us resolve never to re-elect this asshole, even if it means re-installing the dusty old senile dumbass Sleepy Joe

Our Presidents Schedule today
Cripple Putin and destroy his economy

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
The only thing he is crippling is our economy
Our Presidents Schedule today
Cripple Putin and destroy his economy

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Only thing he is crippling is our country,he is a incoherent blabbering spastic.He sleeps with his eyes open.
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

The only thing he is crippling is our economy

Only thing he is crippling is our country,he is a incoherent blabbering spastic.He sleeps with his eyes open.
View attachment 621481

Our President has reclaimed the title of Leader of the Free World

A title Trump surrendered as his leadership was not wanted or trusted

It is great seeing America at the forefront of the World Stage

It wasn't my point.

Presidents don't create jobs at all. Americans are shallow and dumb, so that rhetoric is popular. Enjoy.
They create environments that are conducive to creating jobs or detrimental. Trump had good policies and Bidumb has fucked it up at every turn.

Our President is making it clear that he wants to see Trump oppose him again in 2024
Notice he refuses to call Trump by name

The next election - I'd be very fortunate to have that same man running against me," said the Democratic president, who defeated Trump in the 2020 election
Yeah he has claimed to make a lot of things clear, problem is he thinks he was elected the first time….

Yeah he has claimed to make a lot of things clear, problem is he thinks he was elected the first time….
Sorry Skippy

I don’t engage in Stolen Election Fantasies

rightwinger
Boy are you full of shit. I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

You voted for a walking talking disaster and you know it. I'd bet you regret that vote bit time. Good Lord what an idiot you are.

rightwinger
Boy are you full of shit. I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

You voted for a walking talking disaster and you know it. I'd bet you regret that vote bit time. Good Lord what an idiot you are.
I voted for a respite from Trump’s embarrassment of a Presidency. I wanted someone who was calm, experienced and no drama.

Biden delivered

rightwinger

The only embarrassment I see is having Bidung as POTUS. You voted for that walking talking disaster and we are stuck with him. Congrats dumbass.

Oh he delivered all right. Good Lord did he deliver on idiocy. Congrats.

rightwinger

The only embarrassment I see is having Bidung as POTUS. You voted for that walking talking disaster and we are stuck with him. Congrats dumbass.

Oh he delivered all right. Good Lord did he deliver on idiocy. Congrats.
Biden is delivering just as planned

The fact that Republicans hate him is further proof

rightwinger
Hate to tell you but many who voted for his incompetent ass dislike him as well. Hell I've got a few Dem friends who voted for his stupid ass and boy do they regret that vote.

Your boy Bidung is a walking, talking disaster. You voted for him so you are as incompetent as he is. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back