Biden sums up America in one word-Bidenese translator wanted

You know it's more than that. He was wandering around like a lost child a few days ago when Obama showed up.
Did fox forget to mention that edited video was discredited last week?
Ingraham doesn't think they are the only ones that can edit a video, does she?

You know it's more than that. He was wandering around like a lost child a few days ago when Obama showed up.
With Biden like that there has to be a Hologram Biden and a Double doing some of the video shots from different angles and distances. That was terrible the other day in the White House.

You keep going with that. You're looking pretty foolish.

No of course not stupid...I didn't say that you retard and you know it...but when a stutter comes on suddenly when you are over 70 its wise to check for an illness....
Aren't you concerned that Joe isn't running the country...don't you want to know who is?....
You're an idiot who repeats exaggerated accusations.

Yes. He used several techniques to reduce it, but occasionally he has always stuttered.
Biden forgets what he is saying even when he has notes...its far more than a stutter....he can't remember anyone's name or position in his own cabinet....

🙄

1649459949700.png

When My Hairy Legs we’re at a Fox, I thought it was news, then cockroaches would rub my legs with Mularkey the Lying dog face pony soldier had rabbits for Delaware Pennsylvania!

Good times text Joe 30- 03- 30- 666

Bidenese

So Biden stutters occasionally. I'll bet you made fun of others who had speech problems, or some other physical challenge when you were a kid too. That kid with a brace on his leg in the second grade was probably lots of fun for you to bully, wasn't he?
I never bullied anyone.

Meanwhile, you're making fun of Trump's speech, so you can stop pretending you hold the moral high ground here.

No of course not stupid...I didn't say that you retard and you know it...but when a stutter comes on suddenly when you are over 70 its wise to check for an illness....
Aren't you concerned that Joe isn't running the country...don't you want to know who is?....
Bulldog was told not to question his betters. And he's very obedient.

Forum List

Back