Biden sums up America in one word-Bidenese translator wanted

I don't know why Dems are so determined to re-enact "Weekend at Bernie's". They really don't want to run him again anyway - deal with reality and give the nation a break. "President Harris" won't comfort conservatives, but she's cogent and aware of her surroundings. I'm sure she'll do the exact opposite of what I want. But let's be real - she's probably calling the shots now anyway. We really don't need to witness a man's mental decline on the world stage.

He didn't stutter every sentence he ever spoke dumbass.
But he does now. And that’s my point. He has suddenly got this real bad “stutter” after he turned 75 or so. You trying to tell me he’s as clear minded now as in those older videos?

Biden is like a ship taking on water. We all know that his time is short. He is sinking. Now, for the rest of us on that ship, (that is sinking),,, we all have to "Make Ready" ......that nautical term means "get ready for some serious stuff because we are sinking". How our nation "Makes Ready" in the near future should be a concern for all of us. And it is imperative that we should all be informed that the ship (Biden) is "taking on water fast".

"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. Asafoothimuhumuh, excuse me. I was in the the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that's when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President. I don't know that for a fact."

Biden’s repeated claim he’s ‘traveled 17,000 miles with’ Xi Jinping
The president earns Three Pinocchios
[Link to 2019 WaPo FactCheck with paywall removed]

But he does now. And that’s my point. He has suddenly got this real bad “stutter” after he turned 75 or so. You trying to tell me he’s as clear minded now as in those older videos?
Nothing I say could possibly change your mind. Such is the effect of right wing brain washing. Reality is easily ignored by you conspiracy theory nuts.

We can no longer call him JoeXi. The boycott of the West is in progress:

2022 Ap 8 China Denounces UN's Decision to Suspend Russia
'....Zhang Jun urged the international community to "remain rational" rather than add fuel to the fire.'

Nothing I say could possibly change your mind. Such is the effect of right wing brain washing. Reality is easily ignored by you conspiracy theory nuts.

Left-Wing Brainwashing is solidified in policy and instituted in Society ... :thup:
Just Conspiracy Theorists and Religious Fanatics of a different stripe.

Lol. I guess if the fact that I can tell that 40 years ago Biden was much clearer in mind than he is today is right wing brainwashing, I want more of it.

Forum List

Back