Biden sums up America in one word-Bidenese translator wanted

Btw, I’ve seen some of you folks talking about Biden as though he’s always been some poor thing with a speech impediment—stuttering. What’s this then?

He was and is to this day a Pathological Liar. Only difference now is his IQ has dropped 100 points and he is a senile corrupt incontinent and incompetent disaster, and puppet of dictators everywhere. Joe never saw a bribe he didn't like, and stacks of cash this man never refused.

When he dies, his kids will find his mattress stuffed with Rubles and Renminbi.

He was and is to this day a Pathological Liar. Only difference now is his IQ has dropped 100 points and he is a senile corrupt incontinent and incompetent disaster, and puppet of dictators everywhere. Joe never saw a bribe he didn't like, and stacks of cash this man never refused.
Exactly and his son seemed to inherit all that, and more.

Funniest part is to watch the women behind him. They look like they wanna cringe, as cringey as they themselves are.
These people were perpetuating this fraud since they tapped Dementia Joe to be The World's Puppet. Cringe all they want, they deserve to cringe. They are 100% responsible for The Election Fraud, and for The Con Game they played on The American People.

HAHAHAHA he has a stutter! HOLY SHIT LMAO HE STUTTERED AND SAID "excuse me"

HAHAHAHA I'M A GOPER, GET THE JOKE!? HE STUTTERED GUYS!

Come on, stutter or not, that made no sense at all.

The man is losing it, and he is losing it fast

Oh man, it takes a doctored video to show Trump is lost….
Yeah, we went through this with the last guy also...

D-qzUHgWsAA6DQJ

Forum List

Back