Biden sums up America in one word-Bidenese translator wanted

Did that help? Is no one talking about Biden's incoherency now? Good boy! You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.
So Biden stutters occasionally. I'll bet you made fun of others who had speech problems, or some other physical challenge when you were a kid too. That kid with a brace on his leg in the second grade was probably lots of fun for you to bully, wasn't he?

So Biden stutters occasionally. I'll bet you made fun of others who had speech problems, or some other physical challenge when you were a kid too. That kid with a brace on his leg in the second grade was probably lots of fun for you to bully, wasn't he?
Oh, please, you making me cry. Is Biden in cognitive decline?

When my uncle God rest his soul was diagnosed with Alsheimer's the doctor said he noticed a stutter he never had before and that alerted him to do some blood work....
So you think everybody that stutters has Alzheimer's? Damn, you're stupid.

Did he stutter when he was in school?

So you think everybody that stutters has Alzheimer's? Damn, you're stupid.
No of course not stupid...I didn't say that you retard and you know it...but when a stutter comes on suddenly when you are over 70 its wise to check for an illness....
Aren't you concerned that Joe isn't running the country...don't you want to know who is?....

Forum List

Back