Biden sucks at handling crime...and most everything

Sometimes reality is more important. Just sayin.......
In reality we left billions of dollars worth of equipment and intelligence, lost 13 soldiers and abandoned our informants. There had to be a better way. And there is zero chance he can even run on that or bring it up as a positive. People would see him as dancing on the graves of the fallen 13 soldiers.

In reality we left billions of dollars worth of equipment and intelligence, lost 13 soldiers and abandoned our informants. There had to be a better way. And there is zero chance he can even run on that or bring it up as a positive. People would see him as dancing on the graves of the fallen 13 soldiers.
Not uncommon. They gave away billions of it to Iraq, and were not too concerned about what was left. Getting stuff to a war zone is always more important than bringing is home and always has been. You can see photos of equipment, including planes and helicopter pushed overboard rather than brought home going back at least as far a Vietnam. Nothing quite like 18 hour days on a wash rack, making a timetable for exit, to bring home equipment taken overseas, just for an exercise, never fired, but having to be cleaned of every speck of foreign soil from every nook and cranny, just to clear customs and USDA, and that is for less than a battalion of armor, mostly command and control vehicles. Somebody way above my pay grade at retirement made those decisions and they make them the same way every time and mostly a matter of expense and availability of transport. One of the largest tank graveyards in the world is located in Kuwait after Desert Storm, and remember, hardly any of our tanks were taken out in combat.

Not uncommon. They gave away billions of it to Iraq, and were not too concerned about what was left. Getting stuff to a war zone is always more important than bringing is home and always has been. You can see photos of equipment, including planes and helicopter pushed overboard rather than brought home going back at least as far a Vietnam. Nothing quite like 18 hour days on a wash rack, making a timetable for exit, to bring home equipment taken overseas, just for an exercise, never fired, but having to be cleaned of every speck of foreign soil from every nook and cranny, just to clear customs and USDA, and that is for less than a battalion of armor, mostly command and control vehicles. Somebody way above my pay grade at retirement made those decisions and they make them the same way every time and mostly a matter of expense and availability of transport. One of the largest tank graveyards in the world is located in Kuwait after Desert Storm, and remember, hardly any of our tanks were taken out in combat.
Biden did. The Generals advised against it.

No President has ever seen this high of a spike in crime before either. While his DOJ is busying themselves with prosecuting some people who showed up at a protest at the Capitol on Jan. 6, the city streets are turning into blood-soaked havens for drugs, assaults, murders, human trafficing, robberies, illegal guns, home-invasions, and swarms of Black youths invading retail shops and walking out with whatever they want.
What is exactly is it you are expecting the White House to do?

What is exactly is it you are expecting the White House to do?

Press into action the state's governors and Mayors with a threat of reduction in funds if they don't clean up their states and cities? Ask Congress to allocate more money for law-enforcement and crime prevention? Create a special DOJ task force to address the issue? Do something to stop the flow of criminals and drugs across the Southern border?

That idiot in the White House could at least be aware of it or mention it in one of his hour-long dazzling speeches to the media. Hell, the White House acts like they're not even aware of he problem, or they just don't care.

As the national murder rates see historic jumps, only a little more than 1 in 3 Americans (36%) approve of Biden's handling of crime

How about foreign relations?

Poll finds that most Americans (55%) disapprove of how Biden is handling relations with Russia. Further, only 38% of Americans trust Biden to negotiate on America's behalf with Putin

Nope he sucks there too...

Economy?

More than two-thirds of Americans (69%) disapprove of how Biden is handling inflation (only 28% approve) while more than half (57%) disapprove of his handling of the economic recovery.

I guess Biden just sucks.

Truth over Facts
20% want their vote back
Embarrassment in Chief
Yes he is Truly the Most Embarrassing president in my Lifetime..
Congrats Joe!

Press into action the state's governors and Mayors with a threat of reduction in funds if they don't clean up their states and cities? Ask Congress to allocate more money for law-enforcement and crime prevention? Create a special DOJ task force to address the issue? Do something to stop the flow of criminals and drugs across the Southern border?

That idiot in the White House could at least be aware of it or mention it in one of his hour-long dazzling speeches to the media. Hell, the White House acts like they're not even aware of he problem, or they just don't care.

Law enforcement and crime reduction is a local issue. It is not a federal issue and never has been. The people vote for their elected officials in these cities. If they are going to vote in incompetent mayors and councilmen then they reap what they sew. It's not the White House's responsibility to bail people out of their stupidity.

Not as much as tramp failure.
Lol, the economy was booming before the pandemic and was coming back strong when biden took over. Now we have.
Jobs report below expectations.
Record high inflation.
Energy prices on the rise.
Russia and China out of control. They bought Biden, no wonder.
Crime out of control.
Empty shelves at the store.
Not to worry, Trump will be back in 2024 to straighten out the Democrats mess once again.

Law enforcement and crime reduction is a local issue. It is not a federal issue and never has been. The people vote for their elected officials in these cities. If they are going to vote in incompetent mayors and councilmen then they reap what they sew. It's not the White House's responsibility to bail people out of their stupidity.

I seem to remember that President Trump offered to send some troops or federal agents to Chicago awhile back. I'm not sure if the Mayor took him up on that idea. I think he did send some to Portland though.

Trump to send federal agents to Chicago, maybe other cities

Why won’t Psaki admit it’s happening vs blaming it on COVID19?

Never said I want that. Words and optics matter. And the optics are according to the polls that Biden sucks. What don’t you understand about that? Why are you angry at me because of this?
Because his side is losing so bad. Assuming we do win big in 2022 and take over in 2024, and lock it up for a couple generations, at least, which has happened before in American history --- no one will get any sense out of Dems for decades, just spitting rage.

I seem to remember that President Trump offered to send some troops or federal agents to Chicago awhile back. I'm not sure if the Mayor took him up on that idea. I think he did send some to Portland though.

Trump to send federal agents to Chicago, maybe other cities

The agents he sent to Portland was to help protect a federal building which is considered to be federal property. Trump never sent federal agents to assist with local enforcement.

The agents he sent to Portland was to help protect a federal building which is considered to be federal property. Trump never sent federal agents to assist with local enforcement.
But Trump admitted there was a problem. Easier for him as they were Democrat run cities, I get it and Biden refuses to acknowledge the truth as it hurts his own party.

Still, it is true that the government steps in when the situation is truly SNAFU-ed. Like taking over the L.A. police, like taking over the New Orleans police, like the FBI carrying off two successive female Baltimore mayors in big black SUVs recently --- they did nothing at all but steal money. Trump DID threaten to take over Seattle, and the Seattle officials immediately closed that autonomous area that BLMs were holding against them as an independent area ruled by their warlords. But then they backslid and Biden got in; too bad.

I see that now. he made an offer to send federal agents to Chicago to help with their crime problem but that goofy Beetlejuice Mayer turned him down because she thinks he's a poopy-head.

Here's a copy of the letter she sent him...

Mayor Lightfoot sends letter to President Trump after plan to send federal agents to Chicago

Forum List

Back