Biden sucks at handling crime...and most everything

Well, if you live and die, deciding local policy, holding national leaders responsible for local problems, you can be just as unthinking, as the polled people, whose results you like to quote, but never even being one of the polled.
Let me know how it works out, when you write a nasty letter to Joe, because your garbage pickup people go on strike for better working conditions. That is pretty much the same as your local crime situation or anybody else's. Both police and sanitation workers are mostly there to control and take out the trash. Just think. You could elect the stupidest, most crooked populous, left wing, local, suck up politicians in your county, town, city or state, and then instead of holding the responsible to do their job, blame all your local issues on the President of the United States. What a sweet deal. Think how much better you would feel and sleep at night as well as your local politicos, without any responsibilities at all, and having one guy to blame, maybe 2,000 plus miles away and the efficiency of it. So, naturally you wish Joe had and properly wielded this kind of power over your day-to-day life and living condition, regardless of constitutional restraints on presidential power and authority.
I don't know, man. Perhaps you grew up learning from different history, civics books or some version of the US Constitution, not published down here, or maybe you flushed all the real teachings out of your head, the afternoon after the tests, glad you never had to take that stuff into account again.
It’s not about garbage pick up. He is the leader of the party and that party is failing the American people as we saw in VA.

It’s not about garbage pick up. He is the leader of the party and that party is failing the American people as we saw in VA.
First you want a strong national central government to fix all your problems, then you want a national political party to fix them. Any chance, your local officials, or the local officials that promise to solve all your problems, just aren't worth a shit, and that local party politic are just not up to the task? I have told you repeatedly that at local level, don't ever vote for party, only base your vote on the competence and character of individuals running for office. We don't even have primaries for most of our local elected official here. Seems to work out better, instead of having the two parties take turns fleecing the sheep locally. If they suck (and sometimes they do) no local segment will save them at the ballot box or at criminal trial if the fk up bad enough.

Forget about build back better for a bit until you get control on the economy / inflation and crime. Get the basics right before you create your entitlement society.

First you want a strong national central government to fix all your problems, then you want a national political party to fix them. Any chance, your local officials, or the local officials that promise to solve all your problems, just aren't worth a shit, and that local party politic are just not up to the task? I have told you repeatedly that at local level, don't ever vote for party, only base your vote on the competence and character of individuals running for office. We don't even have primaries for most of our local elected official here. Seems to work out better, instead of having the two parties take turns fleecing the sheep locally. If they suck (and sometimes they do) no local segment will save them at the ballot box or at criminal trial if the fk up bad enough.
Never said I want that. Words and optics matter. And the optics are according to the polls that Biden sucks. What don’t you understand about that? Why are you angry at me because of this?

Never said I want that. Words and optics matter. And the optics are according to the polls that Biden sucks. What don’t you understand about that? Why are you angry at me because of this?
Optics, aren't always the most important thing. You seem to forget that. Optics is not why he was elected, though, I admit, he could be doing a lot better and looking a lot better on some things he really is supposed to be in charge of, such as the border situation and immigration in general. I'm not angry at you. You are probably one of my two favorite people of the right on this entire board, when you are not getting carried away entertaining the troops with trumped-up right wing zeal.

Optics, aren't always the most important thing. You seem to forget that. Optics is not why he was elected, though, I admit, he could be doing a lot better and looking a lot better on some things he really is supposed to be in charge of, such as the border situation and immigration in general. I'm not angry at you. You are probably one of my two favorite people of the right on this entire board, when you are not getting carried away entertaining the troops with trumped-up right wing zeal.
I am on the "right"? But I am an Independent and a moderate. Biden promised to be a president for ALL people. What has he done for me specifically? Can you name one thing please.

I am on the "right"? But I am an Independent and a moderate. Biden promised to be a president for ALL people. What has he done for me specifically? Can you name one thing please.
He got your countrymen out of Afghanistan, after 20 years of bad policy, for one thing. If the infrastructure plan passes, there is actually some infrastructure in and the Republicans didn't shut down the government for Christmas. Cheer up.

He got your countrymen out of Afghanistan, after 20 years of bad policy, for one thing. If the infrastructure plan passes, there is actually some infrastructure in and the Republicans didn't shut down the government for Christmas. Cheer up.
He got them out by sacrificing billions of dollars and 13 lives and the lives of our allies. If is not when. So you cannot name anything. OK.

He got them out by sacrificing billions of dollars and 13 lives and the lives of our allies. If is not when. So you cannot name anything. OK.
I regret the 13, as I regret the 1907, that died there before. You should be glad we are out. It is by far for the best of our country and our troops, unless you were wanting to make them a state and permanently be there. Bush should finished the mission when he had it. Obama should have pulled the troops out when he actually finished the mission. Trump should have completed what he said he would do, favoring getting them out, instead of leaving a messy withdrawal to the next administration. We're out. It is definitely a good thing. I don't say that as a partisan, but as a private analyst, strategist and tactician with 20 years of military experience and study. He answered the question caused and not answered by Bush, Obama, and Trump, "If not now, when?" Now was the right answer.

I regret the 13, as I regret the 1907, that died there before. You should be glad we are out. It is by far for the best of our country and our troops, unless you were wanting to make them a state and permanently be there. Bush should finished the mission when he had it. Obama should have pulled the troops out when he actually finished the mission. Trump should have completed what he said he would do, favoring getting them out, instead of leaving a messy withdrawal to the next administration. We're out. It is definitely a good thing. I don't say that as a partisan, but as a private analyst, strategist and tactician with 20 years of military experience and study. He answered the question caused and not answered by Bush, Obama, and Trump, "If not now, when?" Now was the right answer.
It’s not the if but the how that I take issue with. I am Not the only one.

It’s not the if but the how that I take issue with. I am Not the only one.
Sorry, but you are stuck with the total history of the war, and bringing it to an end, then, rather than continue to wait for whenever. People so doubted it would actually be brought to an end, they stayed to late in disbelief. Ending our involvement there was necessary and you are still stuck with the big question of, if not then, when, just like every previous administration, especially since Barack Obama. Nobody liked the way we got there, or the way we go into Iraq, or Syria, whatever made you think getting out with anything less than unconditional total victory would be accomplished in a way you liked? Unrealistic expectations always end in regret. Sorry.

Sorry, but you are stuck with the total history of the war, and bringing it to an end, then, rather than continue to wait for whenever. People so doubted it would actually be brought to an end, they stayed to late in disbelief. Ending our involvement there was necessary and you are still stuck with the big question of, if not then, when, just like every previous administration, especially since Barack Obama. Nobody liked the way we got there, or the way we go into Iraq, or Syria, whatever made you think getting out with anything less than unconditional total victory would be accomplished in a way you liked? Unrealistic expectations always end in regret. Sorry.
The exit was ugly. Rushed. Made us look bad. IMO

Biden sucks, Harris blows.

I thought it was Biden blows and Harris sucks!

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 5.jpg

The exit was ugly. Rushed. Made us look bad. IMO
I understand, but hang on, dude, we got a couple of more to get out of. Don't be surprised if they look ugly on the way out also, as there will be no victory celebration on the way out, no matter who does it or when.

I understand, but hang on, dude, we got a couple of more to get out of. Don't be surprised if they look ugly on the way out also, as there will be no victory celebration on the way out, no matter who does it or when.
There are levels I guess but optics matter.

As the national murder rates see historic jumps, only a little more than 1 in 3 Americans (36%) approve of Biden's handling of crime

How about foreign relations?

Poll finds that most Americans (55%) disapprove of how Biden is handling relations with Russia. Further, only 38% of Americans trust Biden to negotiate on America's behalf with Putin

Nope he sucks there too...

Economy?

More than two-thirds of Americans (69%) disapprove of how Biden is handling inflation (only 28% approve) while more than half (57%) disapprove of his handling of the economic recovery.

I guess Biden just sucks.

Truth over Facts
20% want their vote back
Embarrassment in Chief
You can blame crime on Democratic Mayors.

Forum List

Back