The only whore to Putin was your Orange God and Dear Leader, Donald John Trump. Read my signature line for all the info. you'll need on "rigged elections"

Bummer you don't even show yourself in back of that line of your avatar.

Ever notice leftists are cowardly and can't address the weaknesses of their own? That and they have these wild defaults, no matter what's going on with their party, backs against the wall they toot racism or the orange man for projection and protection.

The only whore to Putin was your Orange God and Dear Leader, Donald John Trump. Read my signature line for all the info. you'll need on "rigged elections"
Russia does not own Obama, Clinton and Biden? LMAO!

More Evidence the DemNazi party is owned by China and Russia

After a long night of drinking, and gazing in to Putin's mesmerizing eyes, China Joe found himself in Putin's bed the next morning, slightly hung over and clumsily searching for his underwear.

Putin comes in from his early morning jog with his pet grizzly bear, and remarks to Joe, what a wonderful lover he was last night and how much he appreciated the gift of Ukraine.

Putin goes on to say, "While I was impressed with you helping me lay pipe last night so we could finish Nordstream, your barking like a dog while on all fours and promising me Ukraine brought my excitement to a whole new level.

Of course, I have had other lovers to play my bitch before, but none were so willing as you, except that one time at band camp with Obama
when he told the poor people of the Crimean Peninsula to Crimea a river when he gave me the Crimea."

Honestly, I have to ask even people on The Left......why they continue to put up with people like The Clintons kissing Putin's ass and getting paid Millions for it, and why they tolerate their party kissing up to China and Russia all the while claiming it's everyone else that is in Putin and Xi's pockets. And come on Joe? A"Diplomatic Boycott" of the Genocide games? You know the people that helped you and Obama launch a Bioweapons attack at our 2020 elections?

You aren't going to do a damn thing to slow Putin down, or to even Admonish China for Genocide they commit in their own country, or for their role in the Bioweapons attack on The US?

Ukraine asked for Obama Bin Lying's help and instead of bullets he gave them blankets and Quid Pro Joe extorting The Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his crack head son. What Joe is doing now isn't new. Clinton kissed Russia and China's ass, so did Obama, and now Joe Biden. This seems to be the regular MO for The Left, and I have to think there has to be at least one Democrat that can see what their party has become and is not happy with it? If not, this country is screwed.

Is there anyone out there on the left that has a clue about your party's duplicitous dealings with communist tyrants?

You don't know anything about the Nordstream2 either.

And now we're right back to where we started: Your mental illness, and need for in patient treatment.
There is nothing mentally ill about seeing Biden kiss Putin's ass and even telling him he can take a little bite of Ukraine.

Fuck Biden's message to Putin was thr threat that if he invaded Ukraine more than a little bit, we would send our Crack troops to dance all over the Russian army.

Putn says by all means send Crack troops. Russian men are ready.

Biden, Clinton and Obama are all puppets of Putin and Xi. Hell, even Iran can buy some influence with these turds.

China, Russia, North Korea all know Biden is an easy lay.

Your absolute desperation is palpable.

You need to stop referring to Joe Biden as "Dementia Joe". So far, he's defeated your "Chosen One" - all while never leaving his basement, now he's re-united NATO, and now he's helping the Ukrainians defeat the Great White God of the fascist white nationalist movement, Vladimir Putin.

All of your hopes and dreams for a new world order of authoritarian white nationalist states is going down the drain here. Putin is losing.

Even Donald Trump is now praising President Velensky.

Speaking of President Velensky, now THERE is a "real leader". Guys like Putin, Trump, Xi, want YOU to die for THEM. A Real Leader is prepared to die for his people.

You've lost on every score. Decent people are rising up against the racist, white supremacist authoritarians. Just look at the list of countries where the most people are dying of covid. All are the results of authoritarian leaders who think they know better than the scientists and experts.

"I alone can fix it" has lead to the current world mess.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, YOU LYING HYPOCRITE.

Your absolute desperation is palpable.

You need to stop referring to Joe Biden as "Dementia Joe". So far, he's defeated your "Chosen One" - all while never leaving his basement, now he's re-united NATO, and now he's helping the Ukrainians defeat the Great White God of the fascist white nationalist movement, Vladimir Putin.

All of your hopes and dreams for a new world order of authoritarian white nationalist states is going down the drain here. Putin is losing.

Even Donald Trump is now praising President Velensky.

Speaking of President Velensky, now THERE is a "real leader". Guys like Putin, Trump, Xi, want YOU to die for THEM. A Real Leader is prepared to die for his people.

You've lost on every score. Decent people are rising up against the racist, white supremacist authoritarians. Just look at the list of countries where the most people are dying of covid. All are the results of authoritarian leaders who think they know better than the scientists and experts.

"I alone can fix it" has lead to the current world mess.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, YOU LYING HYPOCRITE.
Why do you collude with Pooty Poot Putin and buy you a pretty KGB authored dirty dossier to cheat in the 2016 election? Why do you Marxist gotta Marxist?
When they failed you hired Fauci and The CCP to attack America with The Fauci Virus, The Kung Fu Flu.

Putin would have never pulled what he is doing has Trump been elected. Hope you choke on some $7 gas and 40 year high inflation and Marxist Mandates.

There is when it was Biden kissing Putin's ass, but Donald J. Trump. We will NEVER FORGET HELSINKI!!!
Putin will never Forget Syria or Donald Trump recognizing Israel's right to The Golan Heights!

After a long night of drinking, and gazing in to Putin's mesmerizing eyes, China Joe found himself in Putin's bed the next morning, slightly hung over and clumsily searching for his underwear.

Putin comes in from his early morning jog with his pet grizzly bear, and remarks to Joe, what a wonderful lover he was last night and how much he appreciated the gift of Ukraine.

Putin goes on to say, "While I was impressed with you helping me lay pipe last night so we could finish Nordstream, your barking like a dog while on all fours and promising me Ukraine brought my excitement to a whole new level.

Of course, I have had other lovers to play my bitch before, but none were so willing as you, except that one time at band camp with Obama
when he told the poor people of the Crimean Peninsula to Crimea a river when he gave me the Crimea."

Honestly, I have to ask even people on The Left......why they continue to put up with people like The Clintons kissing Putin's ass and getting paid Millions for it, and why they tolerate their party kissing up to China and Russia all the while claiming it's everyone else that is in Putin and Xi's pockets. And come on Joe? A"Diplomatic Boycott" of the Genocide games? You know the people that helped you and Obama launch a Bioweapons attack at our 2020 elections?

You aren't going to do a damn thing to slow Putin down, or to even Admonish China for Genocide they commit in their own country, or for their role in the Bioweapons attack on The US?

Ukraine asked for Obama Bin Lying's help and instead of bullets he gave them blankets and Quid Pro Joe extorting The Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his crack head son. What Joe is doing now isn't new. Clinton kissed Russia and China's ass, so did Obama, and now Joe Biden. This seems to be the regular MO for The Left, and I have to think there has to be at least one Democrat that can see what their party has become and is not happy with it? If not, this country is screwed.

Is there anyone out there on the left that has a clue about your party's duplicitous dealings with communist tyrants?

It's all about the bribes that the Obamas/Clintons Foundation/ and Biden have been getting. So many people hurt LIBS...

Friendship and admiration for communist China and Russia comes naturally to Democrats. And they sound disingenuous when they try to proclaim their disagreement with their commie friends, Putin and Xi.

Friendship and admiration for communist China and Russia comes naturally to Democrats. And they sound disingenuous when they try to proclaim their disagreement with their commie friends, Putin and Xi.
You idiot ignoramuses are out of your minds...communist Russia ended 30 years ago, now a corrupt oligarchy.This thread is all Trumpers defending Putin lol...Your whole movement looks absolutely ridiculous at this point...

Forum List

Back