The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
After a long night of drinking, and gazing in to Putin's mesmerizing eyes, China Joe found himself in Putin's bed the next morning, slightly hung over and clumsily searching for his underwear.

Putin comes in from his early morning jog with his pet grizzly bear, and remarks to Joe, what a wonderful lover he was last night and how much he appreciated the gift of Ukraine.

Putin goes on to say, "While I was impressed with you helping me lay pipe last night so we could finish Nordstream, your barking like a dog while on all fours and promising me Ukraine brought my excitement to a whole new level.

Of course, I have had other lovers to play my bitch before, but none were so willing as you, except that one time at band camp with Obama
when he told the poor people of the Crimean Peninsula to Crimea a river when he gave me the Crimea."

Honestly, I have to ask even people on The Left......why they continue to put up with people like The Clintons kissing Putin's ass and getting paid Millions for it, and why they tolerate their party kissing up to China and Russia all the while claiming it's everyone else that is in Putin and Xi's pockets. And come on Joe? A"Diplomatic Boycott" of the Genocide games? You know the people that helped you and Obama launch a Bioweapons attack at our 2020 elections?

You aren't going to do a damn thing to slow Putin down, or to even Admonish China for Genocide they commit in their own country, or for their role in the Bioweapons attack on The US?

Ukraine asked for Obama Bin Lying's help and instead of bullets he gave them blankets and Quid Pro Joe extorting The Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his crack head son. What Joe is doing now isn't new. Clinton kissed Russia and China's ass, so did Obama, and now Joe Biden. This seems to be the regular MO for The Left, and I have to think there has to be at least one Democrat that can see what their party has become and is not happy with it? If not, this country is screwed.

Is there anyone out there on the left that has a clue about your party's duplicitous dealings with communist tyrants?

Last edited:
No one better than Joe Biden to help China and Russia become allies, in preparation to take invade South Korea. For now they will just give Quid Pro Joe the middle finger and harass them until some incident occurs giving them justification for military action.

How much double talk can Biden do?

He’s inviting Russia in yet at the same time promises war with Russia if they do.

Hey Mr. Potato-head, Ukraine is not our problem and not in NATO. We are under no obligation to respond or defend such a nation. We don’t care if your family made millions from corrupt Ukrainians.

Have you considered counseling? At least speak with your medical provider about your current medications, and see if perhaps something stronger might work for you.
So in other words, you approve of Biden giving Putin Nordstream removing sanctions on Putin's Pipeline, while shutting down our own XL pipeline throwing thousands of Americans out of work while also pissing off Canada and driving up the price of gas in our own country.

You probably approved of Obama, Biden and Clinton whoring with Putin over Uranium One too, right?

And I bet you stood up and cheered when Obama got on his knees and serviced Vlad when he gave him Crimea and let him invade Ukraine.

And no doubt you are a fan of The CCP, Genocide, Bioweapons, and rigged elections.

Right? Of course you are. Next you will be telling me North Korea's missiles are just a fireworks show for South Korea.

How much double talk can Biden do?

He’s inviting Russia in yet at the same time promises war with Russia if they do.

Hey Mr. Potato-head, Ukraine is not our problem and not in NATO. We are under no obligation to respond or defend such a nation. We don’t care if your family made millions from corrupt Ukrainians.
What would your Orange God and Dear Leader be saying to Putin RIGHT NOW if he had of stolen the election, like he failed to do?

I talked to Putin, and he said he is only doing military exercises, and I believe him

Your Orange God and Dear Leader said that about Putin in response to whether or not he interfered in our election, believing Putin over 17 different government agencies who disagreed. Trump was such a fucking clown.

The only whore to Putin was your Orange God and Dear Leader, Donald John Trump. Read my signature line for all the info. you'll need on "rigged elections"
How do you figure that, fork tongued bathroom confused individual? Trump placed harsher sanctions on Putin than Obama or Biden, and Biden removed sanctions for his ole pal Putin. Obama, Clinton and Biden all profited from their relationship with Putin, and coddled him, bent over backwards to please him.

Remember Burisma paid all that bribe money to Joe and Hunter? Burisma like The Podesta Group's board is comprised mainly of Russians.

So The Democrat Party is controlled by Russia and China. China owns most of our media outlets, so you get your information from The CCP. Either that or you are a CCP or Russian Troll.

How do you figure that, fork tongued bathroom confused individual? Trump placed harsher sanctions on Putin than Obama or Biden, and Biden removed sanctions for his ole pal Putin. Obama, Clinton and Biden all profited from their relationship with Putin, and coddled him, bent over backwards to please him.

Remember Burisma paid all that bribe money to Joe and Hunter? Burisma like The Podesta Group's board is comprised mainly of Russians.

So The Democrat Party is controlled by Russia and China. China owns most of our media outlets, so you get your information from The CCP. Either that or you are a CCP or Russian Troll.

Dude, your brain is so far gone that I think you are unable to think about anything other than two things:

1) Slavish devotion to any and all things Trump
2) Vehement opposition to anyone who opposes Dear Leader.

That's what cults do, bro, they brainwash. And your feeble brain is completely washed.

Dude, your brain is so far gone that I think you are unable to think about anything other than two things:

1) Slavish devotion to any and all things Trump
2) Vehement opposition to anyone who opposes Dear Leader.

That's what cults do, bro, they brainwash. And your feeble brain is completely washed.
You are completely ignoring The Obama-Biden Regime's promise to do some back room sweetheart deals with pooty poot Putin, aren't you?

They should have went and had sex with First He-She Mike, and Barak in The Lincoln Bedroom it was so obvious they were fornicating with each other.
Michele Obama is no lady, so we call her Mike.

Nice Hot Mic Moment there, Obama Bin Lying.

You are completely ignoring The Obama-Biden Regime's promise to do some back room sweetheart deals with pooty poot Putin, aren't you?

They should have went and had sex with First He-She Mike, and Barak in The Lincoln Bedroom it was so obvious they were fornicating with each other.
Michele Obama is no lady, so we call her Mike.

Nice Hot Mic Moment there, Obama Bin Lying.

And now we're right back to where we started: Your mental illness, and need for in patient treatment.

After a long night of drinking, and gazing in to Putin's mesmerizing eyes, China Joe found himself in Putin's bed the next morning, slightly hung over and clumsily searching for his underwear.

Putin comes in from his early morning jog with his pet grizzly bear, and remarks to Joe, what a wonderful lover he was last night and how much he appreciated the gift of Ukraine.

Putin goes on to say, "While I was impressed with you helping me lay pipe last night so we could finish Nordstream, your barking like a dog while on all fours and promising me Ukraine brought my excitement to a whole new level.

Of course, I have had other lovers to play my bitch before, but none were so willing as you, except that one time at band camp with Obama
when he told the poor people of the Crimean Peninsula to Crimea a river when he gave me the Crimea."

Honestly, I have to ask even people on The Left......why they continue to put up with people like The Clintons kissing Putin's ass and getting paid Millions for it, and why they tolerate their party kissing up to China and Russia all the while claiming it's everyone else that is in Putin and Xi's pockets. And come on Joe? A"Diplomatic Boycott" of the Genocide games? You know the people that helped you and Obama launch a Bioweapons attack at our 2020 elections?

You aren't going to do a damn thing to slow Putin down, or to even Admonish China for Genocide they commit in their own country, or for their role in the Bioweapons attack on The US?

Ukraine asked for Obama Bin Lying's help and instead of bullets he gave them blankets and Quid Pro Joe extorting The Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his crack head son. What Joe is doing now isn't new. Clinton kissed Russia and China's ass, so did Obama, and now Joe Biden. This seems to be the regular MO for The Left, and I have to think there has to be at least one Democrat that can see what their party has become and is not happy with it? If not, this country is screwed.

Is there anyone out there on the left that has a clue about your party's duplicitous dealings with communist tyrants?

As we all knew he would.

I'm sure Red Jen is overjoyed.

1642691209351.png

And now we're right back to where we started: Your mental illness, and need for in patient treatment.
If Mental Illness is posting facts, like Hunter's Crack Addiction, Hunter being paid by Xi in the currency of Chinese Child Sex Slaves that Hunter raped, Hunter playing bag man for daddy warbucks Faux Xiden with Russian and Chinese Oligarchs, and the Communist Governments of China and Russia, then I will continue to post facts that you will ignore and wear your accusation of mental illness as a badge of honor.

At least I have honor.

Last edited:
What would your Orange God and Dear Leader be saying to Putin RIGHT NOW if he had of stolen the election, like he failed to do?

I talked to Putin, and he said he is only doing military exercises, and I believe him

Your Orange God and Dear Leader said that about Putin in response to whether or not he interfered in our election, believing Putin over 17 different government agencies who disagreed. Trump was such a fucking clown.
Schiff and Nadler need to start impeachment proceedings on Biden pronto.

If Mental Illness is posting facts, like Hunter's Crack Addiction, Hunter being paid by Xi in the currency of Chinese Child Sex Slaves that Hunter raped, Hunter playing bag man for daddy warbucks Faux Xiden with Russian and Chinese Oligarchs, and the Communist Governments of China and Russia, then I will continue to post facts that you will ignore and wear your accusation of mental illness as a badge of honor.

At least I have honor.
You have honor in crazytown.

Fuck Biden's message to Putin was thr threat that if he invaded Ukraine more than a little bit, we would send our Crack troops to dance all over the Russian army.

Putn says by all means send Crack troops. Russian men are ready.

Forum List

Back