Biden Jobless claims higher than expected. Highest since October.

You know it's bad when the lefty media even has trouble finding anything good to say about Biden's presidency.

The stuttering shit clown: "No president has done as much as me in 1 year.... name one!"

Well, yeah, dismantling a large North American country is not easy.

I see no reason to believe 2022 is going to go any better than 2021, for anybody. At least the GOP is probably going to take back the House and the Senate in November, so I guess that's something.

Did you see where jobless claims increased more for blacks than the other paints?

Seems this progressiveness with Democrats running SHIT isn't working so well for them. Maybe the Democrats should tell blacks how they're too pathetic to obtain a voter ID again, that should do it.

It's not my fault your broke ass can't find a job. Go apply as a burger flipper somewhere, someone is bound to give your sorry ass a shot.
If bad news related to the clusterfuck administration run by Veggie Joe upsets you so much, I suggest you go into hibernation.

Is this more of Biden "outperforming" expectations?

LOLOLOL

File this thread under 'D' -- for Didn't age well...

US economy defies omicron and adds 467,000 jobs in January

In a surprising burst of hiring, America’s employers added a robust 467,000 jobs last month, a sign of the economy’s resilience in the face of a wave of omicron infections.

The government's report Friday also drastically revised up its estimate of job gains for November and December by a combined 709,000.

You America-haters keep rooting for America to fail but thankfully, you keep losing.

tenor.gif

j
LOLOLOL

File this thread under 'D' -- for Didn't age well...

In a surprising burst of hiring, America’s employers added a robust 467,000 jobs last month, a sign of the economy’s resilience in the face of a wave of omicron infections.
The government's report Friday also drastically revised up its estimate of job gains for November and December by a combined 709,000.

You America-haters keep rooting for America to fail but thankfully, you keep losing.

tenor.gif
Wait. You mean monthly jobs reports change every month?

Thanks for the scoop, Dumbass.

j

Wait. You mean monthly jobs reports change every month?

Thanks for the scoop, Dumbass.
LOL

No, Dumbfuck, I mean you celebrated bad jobs numbers for no reason other than to make a fool of yourself.

Didn't you also celebrate in early January when the expectations for December were 400K but only 200K jobs were added for that month?

Good news for America fucked you over again as that figure was revised to 500K jobs added in December.

tenor.gif

Good news for America is bad news for rightards.

Forum List

Back