Biden Snaps at Reporter: ‘I’m Not Going to Answer Negative Questions… It’s Fourth of July’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Snaps at Reporter:​

‘I’m Not Going to Answer Negative Questions… It’s Fourth of July’​

2 Jul 2010 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Joe Biden on Friday delivered remarks on the June jobs report.
The June jobs report was another disappointment because the Biden Administration is paying people to sit at home and do nothing.
But Biden bragged about the 850,000 “jobs added” — or people going back to work (no jobs were actually created).
And don’t forget the 16 cents in savings for this year’s July 4th cookout!
The unemployment rate increased and the number of unemployed Americans in June rose to 9.5 million.
Biden snapped at a reporter after he mumbled through his presser with his notecards.
“I’m not going to be answering anymore questions on Afghanistan. Look, it’s Fourth of July… I’ll answer all your negative questions — not negative, your legitimate questions.”
A reporter followed up and asked Biden what he thought was going to happen to unvaccinated people this 4th of July.
Joe Biden said unvaccinated people are going to die from the Delta variant and even pass the virus to their pets.

Comment:
One fairly common symptom of progressive Dementia/Alzheimer’s is that the afflicted snap at others for no particular reason at those who unconditionally love them and who’d do anything for them.. In this particular example, it’s the fawning White House Press Corp who’s getting both barrels from a senile old man and pre
tender to the presidency….. Watching this pretentious fool get away with this ongoing political fraud makes Americans believe Joey Xi Bai Dung is the wrong person in the White House.
It's increasingly obvious to any sane person that Joey Xi Bai Dung is deteriorating more rapidly on a daily basis.

The June jobs report was another disappointment because the Biden Administration is paying people to sit at home and do nothing.
But Biden bragged about the 850,000 “jobs added” — or people going back to work (no jobs were actually created).
The unemployment rate increased and the number of unemployed Americans in June rose to 9.5 million.
Biden snapped at a reporter after he mumbled through his presser with his notecards.
“I’m not going to be answering anymore questions on Afghanistan. Look, it’s Fourth of July… I’ll answer all your negative questions — not negative, your legitimate questions.”
A reporter followed up and asked Biden what he thought was going to happen to unvaccinated people this 4th of July.
Joe Biden said unvaccinated people are going to die from the Delta variant and even pass the virus to their pets.

Comment:
One fairly common symptom of progressive Dementia/Alzheimer’s is that the afflicted snap at others for no particular reason at those who unconditionally love them and who’d do anything for them.. In this particular example, it’s the fawning White House Press Corp who’s getting both barrels from a senile old man and pre
tender to the presidency….. Watching this pretentious fool get away with this ongoing political fraud makes Americans believe Joey Xi Bai Dung is the wrong person in the White House.
It's increasingly obvious to any sane person that Joey Xi Bai Dung is deteriorating more rapidly on a daily basis.

Biden is the wrong person Bernie should be president.

I don't think he snapped. It appeared that he was prepared to end abruptly - he was reading a prepared statement about answering questions next week.

Comment:

Whoa. Biden’s not only mentally struggling to talk (not referring to his stuttering and I have sympathy regarding uncontrollable mental decline) but telling people they are more likely to get the Delta variant when we’re hearing that people who have had especially 2
doses are MORE likely to contract the Delta variant?

What a quandary the moderate Dems are in it would seem (and that’s a sizable group) considering that most don’t support the far left’s agenda. I have to say, 2022 mid-terms will be most interesting and surely will 2024.

Comment:

And?

Comment:

So what is wrong with that?

Employment rose by 850,000 in June! Employment revisions for April and May combined is 15,000 higher than previously reported.

Biden has already added over 4 Million Jobs as the Greatest Job Creator President in History averaging over 668,166 additional Jobs per month.

Comment:

Cristina Laila is an Armenian Russian propagandist who worked for Russia Insider ....a pro Putin internet propaganda news outlet paid for by Russian Oligarchs.... she then went to work for the Gateway pundit, another fake news site. And you consider this news while shunning the Washington Post, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic etc etc???? Amazing!!!

that's the way to tell that guy yer on vacation.
Old joe is standing at a podium flapping his jaw

But maybe his staff did not provide a 3x5 card for him to answer questions with

After all who expects biden to think on his feet?

Forum List

Back