91 percent inc on police attacks

More obvious signs of a crumbling and dying nation

The police are going to have to get used to the New Normal, and do a better job at avoiding the ugly confrontations that can lead to this kind of thing.

i know the temptation for a police officer to be a buttinsky if he sees someone acting out or committing a crime. But if the actor is a Black Male, America's official Sacred Cow, standing down is sometimes the wisest move.

The police are going to have to get used to the New Normal, and do a better job at avoiding the ugly confrontations that can lead to this kind of thing.

i know the temptation for a police officer to be a buttinsky if he sees someone acting out or committing a crime. But if the actor is a Black Male, America's official Sacred Cow, standing down is sometimes the wisest move.

I see why so many cops are leaving law enforcement .

Good, let us see how they like getting it for a change. The cops have had it their way for many, many years and we the people have had enough of their tactics.

Racist Democrats seem to be incited to violence by pop culture entertainers and left wing News channels like CNN, MSNBC, BET, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel.....

democratcviolencelkczdljadl.png

Dallas Police Five lasjdalsdjaslkdjas.jpg

Not the police who patrol the Capitial.

No, no, no, those brave heroes need our praise and protection and can shoot to kill virtually anyone and the press will never speak out against them or utter their name.

Did I mention no investigations as well?

The rest of the police are evil racist pigs.

Not the police who patrol the Capitial.

No, no, no, those brave heroes need our praise and protection and can shoot to kill virtually anyone and the press will never speak out against them or utter their name.

Did I mention no investigations as well?

The rest of the police are evil racist pigs.
So why is it that right wing, conservatives are not praising and defending Capitol police that were injured on Jan 6, 2021?

i know the temptation for a police officer to be a buttinsky if he sees someone acting out or committing a crime. But if the actor is a Black Male, America's official Sacred Cow, standing down is sometimes the wisest move
Your New Normal means the crime rate in the black community skyrockets.

Cops are already changing from proactive to reactive In the big democrat cities. The city doesn’t back the cops up so the cops just arrive in time to put up crime scene tape.

If the gangs want to fight it out the cops will just let them kill each other. Of course since these thugs can’t hit the broad side of a barn with their firearms there will be a lot of collateral damage.

It won’t be the white supremacist cops killing the blacks. The blacks will be doing a bang up job at that.

I have read that many cops have already been turning a blind eye to "minor" infractions committed by certain folks.

And, in some jurisdictions, the cops will no longer respond to calls for help if they feel that it is a "minor" crime.

Yes, I agree, In the coming decades, this nation will continue crumbling.

To be brutally frank, maybe the country is simply being punished for allowing slavery.

In hindsight, we can now see that we are reaping what was sown in 1619.

I see why so many cops are leaving law enforcement .
It is not going to be easy finding replacements for the cops that are leaving. There are plenty of jobs that pay as well, get a lot more respect and are far less dangerous. Working in law enforcement would be at the bottom of my list if I was a young man just starting out.

Forum List

Back