BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”
Let’s cross our fingers and hope.

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

Oh yeah, and losing the Presidency.
RUSSIA

that never gets old...
Shills like Toto always get desperate when he is getting checkmated always retreating to his conspiracy theory on Russiagate. :laughing0301:

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”
Let’s cross our fingers and hope.

You're closer to proving 9/11 was an inside job than the blob is to keeping his loser boy. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAHA

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:fu::fu::fu:
:dance::dance::dance:
:thewave::thewave::thewave:
:mm::mm::mm:
:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

:lastword:

And:

Saying what we all knew to be true.

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

View attachment 422851
This was brought to my attention:
If true, those fake printed ballots some Ballot counters and oversight testified to seeing, were bought in China. What the reporter forgets to dwell on, is if these Governors like Cuomo were ordering masks from China, printing and diapers for Joe would be only logical orders in addition to their purchase spree. In fact imagine the outrage finding out some of that covid relief aid went to
Fake Ballots instead of Supplies.=WOW!
Vet your sources.

Here's how:

'Is gateway pundit a reputable source?'

"No, ass hole. GatewayPundit is a conspiracy theory website. How come it takes two fucking seconds to learn that, but you didn't know before using it as a personal source?"
What kind of talking is that we’re you raised in a barn... Personally I would give more credence to a so called conspiracy theory website then the fake news being generated by the likes of NBC , CBS, CNN and the like Who have been caught red handed in many a lie unfortunately....I think these things should be further looked into just in case there are some concrete facts then to dismiss them out of hand without further looking at it... Besides because you are so hot under the collar about it I myself am intrigued to see if it is based on more then Just hot air as should others as well....
Sorry let me translate. VET YOUR SOURCES
Wait a second, last time
*someone questioned a story and source they turned out to be lying and wrong*, so we can easily ask you to vet your sources that blanket term everything real as conspiracy and have called conspiracies truts for the last 4 years and have consistantly been wrong.
Therefore using your logic and excuse, your rebuttle has 0 weight.

*my vetting-investigating proved MSM lied to denounce what was said and who was reporting it:
Sidney Powell was correct to state the connection to Chavez/Venezuela and The Dominion software.
Reporters stated falsely that she was spewing conspiracies. They were wrong and she was right all along. In fact isn't that where you get the claim the website is conspiratory because conspirators in the MSM tell you it is? Because you show no proof, but I'm about to prove your source is lying to protect corruption and proof you are mistaken enough times to reveal you have he vetting issue.
The software at the time was called
SEQUOIA VOTING SYSTEMS tied to this:

On August 26, 2005, Sequoia Voting Systems announced[20] that Mr. Jack Blaine would serve in the dual role as President of Sequoia Voting Systems and President of Sequoia's parent company, "Smartmatic".

In April 2008, competitor Hart InterCivic attempted a hostile takeover of Sequoia[21]. Court documents unearthed at this time revealed that Smartmatic still retained some financial control over several aspects of Sequoia.

On June 4, 2010 Dominion Voting Systems, acquired Sequoia Voting Systems.

So Dominion under it's bought out system
DID INDEED have access to the same software used in Venezuela (and the Phillipines) that it purchased and Smartmatic's denial of being connected to Dominion or MSM seperation of Smartmatic from Dominion is false through word play and semantics. Smartmatic was still part of SEQUOIA VOTING SYSTEMS which is owned by Dominion.
Now why is Venezuela important and why are they lying to disconnect the dot?
Because Meduro who Bernie supports promised revenge on Trump as did the drug cartels.

An equal act in Meduros eyes who thought we interfered with his election thus would be returned in kind, however if anyone interfered it would have been our rogue CIA and not Trump.
Enough to warrant concern and investigation, where there's smoke there's fire thus to call it conspiracy is for Dems and MSM to inadvertantly admit they were throwing Russia conspiracy nonsense against the wall for almost 4 years and as Obama himself said would have been undermining democracy in using it to DELIGITIMIZE the 2016 election.
Biden-y-Maduro-2-750x369.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 422851

Voters: "You got beat by over six million votes!"

Rump: "'tis but a flesh wound"
I want to remind you that the Bennet cartoon
That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.
Come on guys, try to be original!

447v0g.jpg

If true, those fake printed ballots some Ballot counters and oversight testified to seeing, were bought in China. What the reporter forgets to dwell on, is if these Governors like Cuomo were ordering masks from China, printing and diapers for Joe would be only logical orders in addition to their purchase spree. In fact imagine the outrage finding out some of that covid relief aid went to
Funny I remember on election night they showed the SF Express envelopes arriving at Ballot counting stations and I conjectured that it would be really easy and that they could be bringing ballots there via them as they are an express company owned and based in China... Wouldn’t it be something if this place or some other printed ballots for just such an occasion ... It definitely is something to look into either it is a red herring( excuse the pun...lol... Red for communist ) or it is not
You're right...I've no doubt that Trump's crack legal team will follow up every lead and if there is any proof of fraud they'll definitely find it...

1606636496235.png

Poor Rudy. That little problem with him being so passionate and sweaty....it reminded me of the Frasier episode where Marty colored his hair to look younger and he sat too close to Niles fireplace while sitting in Niles very expensive chair.:auiqs.jpg:

Funny I remember on election night they showed the SF Express envelopes arriving at Ballot counting stations and I conjectured that it would be really easy and that they could be bringing ballots there via them as they are an express company owned and based in China... Wouldn’t it be something if this place or some other printed ballots for just such an occasion ... It definitely is something to look into either it is a red herring( excuse the pun...lol... Red for communist ) or it is not
You're right...I've no doubt that Trump's crack legal team will follow up every lead and if there is any proof of fraud they'll definitely find it...

View attachment 422920
He might have had his hair dye running down his face, but he can still coherently put a sentence together unlike your guy who can't. Funny how you can focus on some of the most superficial bullcrap, but miss the punchline Rudy delivers altogether. Ok, it was funny about his hair dye, and sad that his wife bought the wrong dye, but I digress. lol

View attachment 422920
He might have had his hair dye running down his face, but he can still coherently put a sentence together unlike your guy who can't. Funny how you can focus on some of the most superficial bullcrap, but miss the punchline Rudy delivers altogether. Ok, it was funny about his hair dye, and sad that his wife bought the wrong dye, but I digress. lol
No it was the right dye, Biden doesn't like sniffing black hair=Biden deterrent brand hair dye.
He also doesn't like hair straightener, which is why he's always at least six feet away
from Kamala Harris. :)

View attachment 422920
No it was the right dye, Biden doesn't like sniffing black hair=Biden deterrent brand hair dye.
He also doesn't like hair straightener, which is why he's always at least six feet away
from Kamala Harris. :)
Hmmmm, never thought of that, but yes if Biden is around you definitely want the hair dye that Guliani was wearing (a masterful sniffing deterrent). Rotflmbo.

Forum List

Back