BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.
I think so. From my understanding, if the lawsuits keep getting shut down, THEN it goes to SCOTUS. I think.
Your understanding is always cartoonish. Why don't you hold yourself to a higher standard? That's rhetorical. Its a cult.
Never thought I'd say this to you..at least lately anyway...but go fuck yourself. I've had enough of your nastiness.
If your opinion was worth more than a rat in a maze's, I'd flinch.

I've hitched my soul to someone who DID SOMETHING GOOD for our country. Its too bad you hitched yours to a sad little senile man being strung along withhis puppetmasters.

The senile old man beat your Orange God

I'm sorry to say this to you, Gracie, but Trump doesn't give a shit about you. He only cares about himself.

I know you've heavily invested in him emotionally, but he absolutely does not care about you.

The only reason why he says so is because you adore him.

But given the chance, he'd totally fuck you and toss you out back if he thought it would benefit him.

True story.
I am invested in him emotionally because he represents what many of us want. Safety. Military enhancements. Jobs. Lower medical costs. etc etc etc. If he loses, then he loses. But he hasn't lost yet. That has been and will be my point. He has not lost yet.

It may come to a civil war of 75 million vs 75 million
The military must stay out and let us Solve This

How about a nice game of Tic Tac Toe ??

And if they do successfully argue it...then it goes to SCOTUS. And that is what you are afraid of, right?
But at least you explained it without being rude. Thanks for that.

The probability of it going to the SCOTUS is very low.

But why do you think it would succeed if it did?

Do you not understand that the SCOTUS is a legal and not a political body?

And if Trump's lawsuits are continuously being rejected in lower courts, on what basis would they be reversed in the SCOTUS?

The Pa. Supreme Court scolded you dipshits for the lack of evidence. Wtf is wrong with you?
If you are speaking to me, don't. Go back to your own swamp down below.
Because I'm smarter than you are. That's why I'm not an elderly person still begging and confused month to month about my living situation.
No, you are younger than I am and have not worn my moccassins. So keep your judgements to yourself. I have not begged for one thing and you know it. And YOU should worry about your monthly living situation yourelf if your idol Biden get in there.
Meanwhile..off to ignore you go. I'm sick of you making fun of my situations and claiming I begged for help when I certainly did not. So again...fuck you. I will not see any further nastiness from you. /ignore

I am invested in him emotionally because he represents what many of us want. Safety. Military enhancements. Jobs. Lower medical costs. etc etc etc. If he loses, then he loses. But he hasn't lost yet. That has been and will be my point. He has not lost yet.

Gracie, I'm sorry to tell you, but he doesn't give a shit about you. Your devotion to him is not requited.

He would throw you in the dumpster in a heartbeat if he thought he could better himself. Because that's how he has behaved his entire career.

He's screwed his business partners, his investors and his wives. Why do you not think he'd screw you over too, someone he has never met?

Gracie, I'm sorry to tell you, but he doesn't give a shit about you. Your devotion to him is not requited.

He would throw you in the dumpster in a heartbeat if he thought he could better himself. Because that's how he has behaved his entire career.

He's screwed his business partners, his investors and his wives. Why do you not think he'd screw you over too, someone he has never met?
Its not what he can do for me. Its what he can do and will do and has done for Americans.

The Pa. Supreme Court scolded you dipshits for the lack of evidence. Wtf is wrong with you?
Because I'm smarter than you are. That's why I'm not an elderly person still begging and confused month to month about my living situation.
No, you are younger than I am and have not worn my moccassins. So keep your judgements to yourself. I have not begged for one thing and you know it. And YOU should worry about your monthly living situation yourelf if your idol Biden get in there.
Meanwhile..off to ignore you go. I'm sick of you making fun of my situations and claiming I begged for help when I certainly did not. So again...fuck you. I will not see any further nastiness from you. /ignore
You're a failure in life. My family is secure and successful. That's a testament... and all your disturbed rambling threads about civil war and the election was a fraud and blahblah are all a testament to your headfucked, overly emotional and lacking in education opinions. You deserve where you're at, "ready to die" as you say all the time, ya miserable crank.

I am done with this thread. Y'all can continue to "discuss". When someone from the basement comes in and starts attacking me with lies and ridicule where I have spoken of things UPstairs and nowhere around where HE hangs out...then I'm done.

You're a failure in life. My family is secure and successful. That's a testament... and all your disturbed rambling threads about civil war and the election was a fraud and blahblah are all a testament to your headfucked, overly emotional and lacking in education opinions. You deserve where you're at, "ready to die" as you say all the time, ya miserable crank.
You and your family won’t be very safe when the cops are cut !! The leftist thugs won’t spare you

You and your family won’t be very safe when the cops are cut !! The leftist thugs won’t spare you
You fall for propaganda too much, and you told the flamezone that even your mother thinks you need to be institutionalized. I think I'll take my chances with my own judgment, not you reclusive, barely socially coherent retards, thanks.

You fall for propaganda too much, and you told the flamezone that even your mother thinks you need to be institutionalized. I think I'll take my chances with my own judgment, not you reclusive, barely socially coherent retards, thanks.

I am actually one of the good guys !
My mom is a crazy old Jewish lady lol
Am I crazy ?? Only 1/3 insane

I know you have a good heart and are only crazy on a message board buddy.

I am 2/3 sane or less but it does not detract from what I am telling you !!
Make sure your kids are out of the big cities ( especially with black populations)
Avoid the big cities
Buy a few 20 gauge shot guns and don’t shoot me

I have a great heart !! My mom said that
Only my brain is corroded
I am flying to Israel and they’re going to patch it up

I have a great heart !! My mom said that
Only my brain is corroded
I am flying to Israel and they’re going to patch it up
I believe it. You seem like a self reflective person with a slight distortion of reality. My first recommendation would be to continue not letting it go overboard. Next, you should focus less on sloganeering and things like that, and instead, dig the deepest way possible into the MATH of every policy, view or value.

And meanwhile again....

Trump and his proxies are 1-40 in court.

Are you always going to live in the unreality?
Well dumbfuck, the only decision that matters is SCOTUS. Then you’ll be be crying like a bitch. So you can STFU until they decide.

New Topics

Forum List

Back